• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, quick super noob question. How do I get the GIF of Brawlbox animations? Whoever can help the fastest gets a cookie, because I have a presentation tomorrow, and I need an example of 3-D animation.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I deleted all of the garbage surrounding him with the deleter, when I tried it in-game, for some reason, the frame rate dropped. Alot. But they were deleted. Mabey if his second body was deleted as well.
...Second body? Why in the world does he have that? Does it serve any purpose? o_o

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I've a question.

Has anyone started a project for Rosalina?
Annnndddd, does anyone have any status updates on the Deoxsys project? I remember seeing one somewhere...

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
I've a question.

Has anyone started a project for Rosalina?
Annnndddd, does anyone have any status updates on the Deoxsys project? I remember seeing one somewhere...
Considering Rosalina has no model in the game, no one has really done much. And I heard ThatGuyYouMightKnow was working on Deoxys, but I mean, it is Guy...

n64billy

Smash Ace
The second body is when he has wings attached and leaning forward if I remember correctly...

IDEA FOR FIXING TABUU
Instead of trying to scale or delete the objects, why not keep them so that you can make special attacks?

For the Y position, just make it a rediculously high number so that it's WAY in the sky or WAY down below the screen and then bring it back to it's normal position when you need it again. Wouldn't that work?

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Considering Rosalina has no model in the game, no one has really done much. And I heard ThatGuyYouMightKnow was working on Deoxys, but I mean, it is Guy...
With Vertex editing, I'm sure peach's bangs and shoulders have enough vertecies to make Rosalina's emo hair and sleeveless shoulders... I would but all the steps before you actually get to edit the vertecies is far tooooo much, I mean, I can model n all, but, all the hexing and stuff has to be just right.

Also, Riachu would be nice. I just got out of the shower and was thinking you could mold Pokemon Trainer's hat into Misty's hair. Anyone want to take up the Misty idea?

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
For the Y position, just make it a rediculously high number so that it's WAY in the sky or WAY down below the screen and then bring it back to it's normal position when you need it again. Wouldn't that work?
No. Then it would count as part of Tabuu was out of the screen and he would probably die instantly from touching camera boundaries.

Guys, I am not kidding... Can someone tell me how to convert the Brawl animations to GIF files?
I don't know, but it's something about taking a snapshot of every frame and Photobucket.

...I'm missing an important step, aren't I?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
The second body is when he has wings attached and leaning forward if I remember correctly...

IDEA FOR FIXING TABUU
Instead of trying to scale or delete the objects, why not keep them so that you can make special attacks?

I'm not sure about this, but would that either kill him or make him take hoop damage all the time?

I don't know how any of this works, though...

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
I deleted all of the garbage surrounding him with the deleter, when I tried it in-game, for some reason, the frame rate dropped. Alot. But they were deleted. Mabey if his second body was deleted as well.
Great!

IDEA FOR FIXING TABUU

That's actually a pretty good idea.

Guys, I am not kidding... Can someone tell me how to convert the Brawl animations to GIF files?
You can either 1) record it using some type of recording device or 2) take a screenshot of every frame in BrawlBox and compile it into a GIF in Photoshop or something.

n64billy

Smash Ace
No. Then it would count as part of Tabuu was out of the screen and he would probably die instantly from touching camera boundaries.
I'm not sure about this, but would that either kill him or make him take hoop damage all the time?

I don't know how any of this works, though...
Move them along the Z axis then until they're not visible, or at least just a pixel or so big..... a number like 23098429837642934 might work....

EDIT:
That's actually a pretty good idea.
Thankyou :)

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
...The thread got stickied? Heck yeah! That has inspired me to do some work on Drifloon...tomorrow.

Move them along the Z axis then until they're not visible, or at least just a pixel or so big..... a number like 23098429837642934 might work....
Or just use a negative number so that it won't need to be 17 digits long and go farther than the trillions.

felixsrg

Smash Cadet
o_O congrats on getting the thread stickied.

Hey guys I don't know really well where you find Tabuu, never heard of him, In wich part of smash is him?
Sorry, I completed almost all brawl game but never see him, I'm feeling ashamed XD

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i've actualy been working on raichu, i made his ears so far. it took me allllllllllllllllllllllll day to figure out how to do all that hexing stuff, and i still get confused.

Stoney

Smash Apprentice
[loh-kay-shuhn] n. The act or process of locating
Camtasia is a screen capture program that usually costs over $200, but since you only need it for tonight, you can use its 30-day free trial version. Record the Brawlbox window while the animation is playing, and Camtasia will give you the option to save the recording as a GIF file.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyPd8W4IB8

If you could make him do that, or something close to that, then...I will...I don't know, just do it! You know you want to.;)
...I'll try.

Win on that level is hard to attain.

(Not to mention, but if I succeed, then nobody will focus on the actual Brawl)

...on a not-so-side note, I saw Falcon's Realm and basked in its awesomeness, and was ashamed that I didn't do it.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
LOL, too good Shifter.
I know, ha? Best vid in the world.

...I'll try.

Win on that level is hard to attain.

(Not to mention, but if I succeed, then nobody will focus on the actual Brawl)
If you can make that, you win this thread. Better idea, you should (or anyone else should for there character) make that for his win (or lose) animation! And put the music! That would be the most bad*** win (or lose) pose EVER!!! I would try that for Drifloon, but he doesn't have any legs...

Razanak7

Smash Ace
This has probably been my strangest experience regarding hacks I have ever been a part of.

So, with the school term coming to an end, it was time to hand in our term projects (a portfolio of everything we've done) for Electrotech. As I went to get mine, I discovered it was gone. Here's the thing: it never left the classroom, and was kept in a locked cupboard. And yet, it was still gone. Knowing that I would fail miserably if I didn't find it, I went to the teacher and pointed it out. We looked around, and it wasn't anywhere in the room, so we figured someone stole it. I went home later that day, completely p***ed off.

And so, today, I went to school again, and talked to the teacher. He said he talked to my dad on the phone, and he was interested in the things I've made for Brawl. So, instead of having to make up for almost a whole term of lost work, I now just have write about my hacks in a minimum of 2 paragraphs. Which is DEFINITELY not enough to cover everything.

Best. Assignment. Ever.

Meh, it's not big deal. Bad days make me very irritable.

Do the special objects have bones? If so, you could just scale them to 0 for all his animations except for the ones in which he uses them.
Yes they do, every one of them. I've successfully shrunk everything down, but I haven't tried him in-game yet, so I don't know for sure if it will work.

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
Tons and tons, check the OP. Realize how much work it is though, most people abandon their projects after a few weeks.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Yeah Half of the projects listed on there arent even being worked on.

p.s I will never give up on stafy

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
How do you change an alloy's win/lose or entry?

...I would make the Devil's win music Devil's Call in your Heart.
I think you would just make a new animation in the right place and name it the correct name. There are better BRSTMs for him than that...and of course, there is always the option of this.

Congrats on a sticky thread!
Also, that ridiculous number was just for fun, Something realistic would be fine.
Well, you would actually need a ridiculous number like that for it not to be seen, unless you use a negative.

Best. Assignment. Ever.
*Jaw drops* You lucky ba***rd. You're right, that is the best assignment ever. If I ever brought any of this up to my teachers, I would never be allowed on the internet again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5G5bD2Do-k
HARE. HARE. YUKAI. Short version.

But, that could take quite a while to animate, so maybe Caramelldansen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JekNXLhozfE&feature=related
(Zelda, Pokemon Trainer and Zamus do it the best)
I still like this better.

Never gets old.

Top Bottom