• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extreme Challenges

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
When I used to play Melee, I loved a challenge and after I sucessfully beat Classic mode with 1 stock on very hard (no miss), I decided to go for a battle against 3 lvl 9 Ganondorf's on the same team, took a while but I beat that too.

I thought it would be fun to try the same thing in brawl but the only problem is computers in brawl are much more aggressive and literally only attack you, even when you aren't on team mode, so I found it pretty impossible to beat three lvl 9's on same team.

This thread is to example some of the hardest accomplishments you've had in Brawl, or even Melee.

Myself, I think it would be Subspace (Intense clear)
In Melee it would have to be beating event 51 in 1:12, done with link, and man was it tough.

timothyung

Smash Ace
How to beat three level 9s really easily:
Pick Olimar. Spam smashes.
Or pick MK and spam down smash, up b and glide attack.

djm111

Smash Cadet
Beating 3 lvl 9's isnt that hard. Pick a character with a good multihit move.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Meh, I guess beating classic in Intense, losing just 1 stock as Kirby.

Master Hand, I will take you down for that... :(

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
Beating 3 lvl 9's isnt that hard. Pick a character with a good multihit move.
Are you sure you're talking about three lvl 9's on the same team, because that's very important, I can be three lvl 9's but when they are on the same team, it's next to impossible.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Here is an extreme challenge I'd like to see someone do:

Luigi. d-taunt, Boss Battle, Very Hard, No damage, No items, Fox only. Final Destination.
This makes no sense!!!
get 100+ kills on cruel Brawl without using that stupid homing attack trick with sonic

Frown

poekmon
Have you tried Bowser Challenge?

4 stocks
Battlefield
Three lvl 9 Bowsers teamed up on you
Team attack OFF

I've finished it, but it took me some time to figure out a good technique.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
I can't beat any lvl 9's 3 on 1 no team ff, but I use no items, and final destination for maximum difficulty.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
One of my other accomplishment (just to get the ball rolling again), is beating Break the Targets lvl 3 in Brawl with Fox in 14 seconds. Maybe not as fast as everyone else but for me it's pretty good, and above average based on the youtube videos I see of people doing it.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
One of the hardest challenges I've done.
Melee
Event 51
Lose no stock.

This was difficult since I didn't use L-Cancelling or wavelanding effectively back then.
Good thing Puff = awesome ( on melee of course)
Pick Fox
Spam laser
THEY ARE CLOSE!!! Over-B
Keep running to the other side
Spam more lasers
Kill when they are high
Profit

n88

Smash Lord
Here's a challenge for you:
1. Save your replays to an SD card.
2. Corrupt the data on the SD card.

I did this, and instead of making the Replays unwatchable, or deleting them, it actually changed what the characters did in said replays. I am the proud owner of a replay of Sheik running around wall-jumping off of things while Toon Link SDs. On Shadow Moses Island. Extremely funny to watch.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
Here's a challenge for you:
1. Save your replays to an SD card.
2. Corrupt the data on the SD card.

I did this, and instead of making the Replays unwatchable, or deleting them, it actually changed what the characters did in said replays. I am the proud owner of a replay of Sheik running around wall-jumping off of things while Toon Link SDs. On Shadow Moses Island. Extremely funny to watch.
And I am the sad owner of 500 replays that were going to go to youtube, where 200 of them don't work thanks to corruption, so no thanks. :\

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman

JUDGE

Smash Lord
what about beating one ike lv9; one mk lv9; and one falco lv9?

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
One of my other accomplishment (just to get the ball rolling again), is beating Break the Targets lvl 3 in Brawl with Fox in 14 seconds. Maybe not as fast as everyone else but for me it's pretty good, and above average based on the youtube videos I see of people doing it.
OH i think i did that!

Do a battle with only platforms on the very bottom and pitfalls on high and everyone's metal. It's not hard, but it's pretty fun.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
OH i think i did that!

Do a battle with only platforms on the very bottom and pitfalls on high and everyone's metal. It's not hard, but it's pretty fun.
What I love doing are battles with 300 %, heavy, metal, fast, curry, and refelct, I once beat my friend on a level I made in 2 secodns on 2 stock, because he fell so fast. :laugh:

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
I think that's pretty do-able, here's a challenge for you guys, event 41 no damage - hard, but what character makes it the most difficult, I say olimar.

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
You can literally pick meta and nado your azz off against CPU. They were dumb in melee and still dumb in brawl.

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Getting enough money for a Wii was a tricky challenge for me, but in terms of the game, I say event 51 in melee. I was Samus, so it was like ****, kind of.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
The man makes a good point, but 8 players makes it crazy, and you better know which one you are.

ZettaKuma

Smash Cadet
Play one lagless match on Wi-Fi.
This makes no sense!!!
get 100+ kills on cruel Brawl without using that stupid homing attack trick with sonic
Do you want us to waste our time? Or is this some way of unlocking Tails!? *cough* EGM refernce *cough*

Top Bottom