• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXTENNNDUURRRRRR (samus gen. disc.)

What are your favorite moves?

• Total voters

duals

Smash Journeyman
was thinking. Think a thread about just samus mains outside of smash good?

like show pictures of what we look like and maybe other videos we have non-smash related.

You know... really make a family. ^-^

Geist

Smash Master
I think this social thread could cover that, most of the other threads get posted like casual threads anyways lol
We had a bunch of posts awhile back about how we're all a big happy dysfunctional family, mad lulz ensued.

Pluplue

Smash Ace
was thinking. Think a thread about just samus mains outside of smash good?

like show pictures of what we look like and maybe other videos we have non-smash related.

You know... really make a family. ^-^
Well I personally don't want to show off. cause I just got my braces off and I look amazing

duals

Smash Journeyman
lol You just wanted to post that so bad :3

Pretty boss stuff dude, you can totally wd irl.
ehhh you got me. But it was when i was making this video i thought "what does everyone else do other than smash?" =|

And i had a idea to make a "real life WD" video a long time ago lol.. years ago, i had a shuffling crew called the "wave dash team" no joke >.>

Geist

Smash Master
Outside smash, I'm going to be taking university to be a professional artist for video games and movies.
*bragz*

I used to do a lot of different things, but for the past 10 years I've been focusing on doing fewer things to get really good at, versus doing everything mediocre. I've only got 'serious' in smash in the past year, before that it was Halo 2 and 3, before I quit I was considered one of the best players in Nevada.
I've played lots of other games competitively, but not really focused on them.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
blowtoez

how long have you been doin ur thang?

also
i thought this thread was the ANYTHING GOES thread pretty much

also if you would like to see who i am
i don't have any flashy videos or sick *** drawings of myself, but i do have a facebook...if you can find it!!!

Geist

Smash Master
I've been drawing as a hobby since I was less than a year old, so close to 19 years at least. I took it seriously around 10 years ago I think.

I've always pictured you as bert irl btw.

Pi

Smash Hero
Other than smash? lol...
Uhhhhhh
I use to skate(board), I work at longhorns steakhouse (restaurant), I play LoL, boarderlands
I get into WoW about every other 2 months, for about 2 months till it gets boring then I stop again.

I need more hobbies.

Duals if we're ever at the same tourney I'ma have you show me some moves
I've been really feelin electronic music for the past half a year or so (specifically hardstyle)

Plup is like 14 btw guys, hence the braces and ability to be decent at smash.
Also he won't go to To6 cause he's a *****.

|8 (

i wish

i don't have that sexy unibrow of his
I've got some pretty baller brows.
As seen in the matchup thread.

Also, I often find myself envious of artists. A lot of times I will articulate my thoughts into pictures, but am always very hard pressed to accurately draw them the way I see it originally in my mind. And the ideas aren't usually something I've 'seen' before, more of like a representation of my thoughts on a subject. The one that comes to mind is everyone's 'destiny' or path in their life. In my head I can see kind of sphere, from which many lines spawn and travel outwards into nothing, representing everyone's destiny. If I were to draw it, it would be a simple sphere with lines coming out from it, not even shaded well, nothing like that, but in my head it looks very complex and cosmic. Lol.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i feel ya jason
i hate trying to draw what i imagine and not having it come out the way i want it to
i've only been able to reproduce what i had imagined visually, like 2/3 times ever

hearing about kids like piplup playing smash makes me feel old (relative to the smash community), but then i remember there are guys like HugS and Alukard...and older

Pi

Smash Hero
i feel ya jason
i hate trying to draw what i imagine and not having it come out the way i want it to
i've only been able to reproduce what i had imagined visually, like 2/3 times ever

hearing about kids like piplup playing smash makes me feel old (relative to the smash community), but then i remember there are guys like HugS and Alukard...and older
he's like 16 or 17 actually
but yea
tbh he's pretty good, atm probably better than me
BUT I TELL YA PLUP, MY STYLE WILL TRUMP YOURS WHEN I PERFECT IT

and yea, when i sit down and draw something
and it doesn't come together as i imagined it
i get heavily frustrated

though in pre-calc when i was flunking out i actually managed to learn shading some what through experimentation
also i read like 5 books during the year in that class, and caught up on sleep
jajaja.

duals

Smash Journeyman
Duals if we're ever at the same tourney I'ma have you show me some moves
I've been really feelin electronic music for the past half a year or so (specifically hardstyle)
I would love to bro lol

and i thank you for saying electronic music rather than "techno"

I Dj too and i hate people coming up to me saying "can you play something other than techno?" and im like "im not playing techno"

face palm for dayyyyyyssss :dizzy:

EDIT- On a side note, theres a forum that i go to for that dance and Lovage is a member there. lol

Geist

Smash Master
how did you start? and did you take several classes for it? or are you just self-taught or something?
No I'm self taught, I've never taken a formal class. I was practically a pseudo teacher in the art classes I took in High school lol. xD

I hope your neighbors saw this and recorded you
That would be quite redundant, don't you think? :p

Pi

Smash Hero
That would be quite redundant, don't you think? :p
well, not if they didn't share his affinity for dance.

I can see the title of the video now;

'Crazy white kid neighbor has seizure while listening to Ipod'

also, a lot of the songs I listen to actually say electronic music in them so yea got me into that habit haha

Pluplue

Smash Ace
he's like 16 or 17 actually
but yea
tbh he's pretty good, atm probably better than me
BUT I TELL YA PLUP, MY STYLE WILL TRUMP YOURS WHEN I PERFECT IT

and yea, when i sit down and draw something
and it doesn't come together as i imagined it
i get heavily frustrated

though in pre-calc when i was flunking out i actually managed to learn shading some what through experimentation
also i read like 5 books during the year in that class, and caught up on sleep
jajaja.
ahahaaa you're funny : ) my style is the only style.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Smash got me into techno and all variations of it
I put hardstyle on when i'm in the kitchen hahaha

Geist

Smash Master
I'm so musically ignorant when it comes to techno or electronic. :[
But I just have to hear a single guitar note and I'm like 'Pantera, obviously.'

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
someday i hope to be in a crew with this "patooty" fellow from canada, and linguini

this crew will be called

RATATOUILLE

(my name is alfredo)

DarrellD

Smash Ace
lol sounds so gross

Edit: This thread looks like its getting old and boring.

Samus's best team partner is fox or falcon?

duals

Smash Journeyman
I played a lot of friendlies against Dark Mike today at a local tourny. He's super chill.

He heped me a lot on samus and im really gratefull i got to meet him.

My samus ditto game went up by a thousand. lol

Geist

Smash Master
Samus's best team partner is fox or falcon?
Fox covers pretty much all Samus's weaknesses in doubles, and also does better at everything else while he's at it.
Extender + Usmash rocks.

I don't really like Falcon in doubles. He's always hitting me.
Doesn't matter what team he's on either, ge still does it.

duals

Smash Journeyman
whats up with DM...don't see him around any more...
He said that CGC and that local tourney was all he's been at and he has some life problems to work out i guess...

My friend running the tourney took me by the shoulders and pointed at him saying "that's dark mike" and i flipped out. He's a really cool guy.

and for doubles, i prefer falcon... He can aggro and ill just hang back and keep my stocks.

Geist

Smash Master
When I word it like that yeah lol.
But if I'm going to win money, I'm going to have to try way harder than a Fox player, so it's a bit of a push too. But money should never be your first priority in a video game lol

Top Bottom