• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Exten Tuy Mafia: Carbon-14 | Game Over! Who won? : dGames Reject Copy

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I kno it hasn't even been 12 hours since he joined, but it's annoying me that Hilt hasn't posted yet. Not annoying because of being active or not, but because my main suspect to follow atm was Air -_-

@Mod: Did Air ask to be replaced or did you replace him?

Air replaced out voluntarily. - Mod
Trying to meta into why air left to still help your case
i
the reason im wondering is that i kno air likes to play mafia and is hyped for any LoD mafia game, which makes me confused at why he would replace out. kind of makes me believe the whole out of things to say/worried scenario more. maybe to give hilt a chance to redeem the role so they dont screw over their scum partner? he didnt replace out when things got hazy in shaq mafia.
****ty metagaming, trying to make a connection from why air replaced out to his role. Also, you in the past made the point of bringing out air being more active in day one of shaq mafia, which makes "well he didn't replace out of shaq mafia" a bit of a contradiction.
Ok, got my read on Chaco, not liking it tbh.

He hardly does anything on his own and oddly enough seems to be portraying almost everyone in a bad light at some point or other, not really talking about any gg's or good tells at all. The only people I can't find him harping at are Kevin and possibly CK, I forget (I read all his posts in a rush cause im bout to leave work).

I really don't like his suspicion on me, as I think he's taking the whole Tom-Air thing I said a little far, considering right before that he agreed with me on just about everything.
His case on chaco, mainly being weak accusations. The last part really bothered me, "before that he agreed with me on just about everything". Way too vague and i didn't really get why that would make a difference. I looked back and couldn't find what he was talking about with chaco agreeing with him on "just about everything". He also completely ignored Chaco's response.

That's pretty much it, other than what i've already said. Not a really strong case but he's my highest suspicion.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Going to church soon, should be able to get on later, but i'm not sure, I'll be leaving for a smashfest not long after that. I should still be able to make posts from my phone but nothing big.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Air's posts were crap unfortunately, we all know that. So I looked into the Air case and tried to determine why, and those two things (that you quoted) were things I had noticed. Got a problem with scumhunting? We've seen how it's possibly to meta Air, look at Shaq mafia, Steel was able to figure him out exactly based on past games, and I noticed how his act in this game didn't really correspond with his Shaq mafia play. It's not my main reason for wanting to lynch/him you, it's more of a supporting fact.

Same deal with the Air - Tom connection I had thought of. I had a couple of suspicions, and happened to find something that might link the two. What does this mean? It means if you/Air flip scum, then perhaps look into Tom a tad. If you flip town, then no prob, no biggie. It's more like I'm thinking out loud of various things I'm noticing. Is it a reason to lynch someone by? No it's not.

Because of it being a supporting fact that I'm not lynching someone solely based off of, and the fact that made Chaco's opinion on me take like a complete 180, I find kind of odd tbh.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for February 21, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 4/7 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 5:
Hilt: ChiboSempai, KevinM (:mad: :mad:)
Chaco: (0)
ChiboSempai: Chaco (:mad:)
Crimson King: (0)
KevinM: (0)
Omni: (0)
Tom: (0)
Not Voting: Hilt, Crimson King, Omni, Tom (:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yo i got caught up with the girlie and i havent been able to read much of anything. just make posts in stuff im totally caught up in, which is this, but yknow. cant reread.

i just drank a **** load of sleepy-tea, too, so gotta wit til morning. but im p sure ill decide my lynch target tomorrow morning/afternoon.

feel free to decide urs without me :] but dont you dare hammer anyone

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I have nothing to do and want more stuff to talk about here so I'm posting here so when ppl go to the LoD this thread's title gets all bolded and stuff so people see it and remember to post.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i will vote on a hilt or chaco lynch today. if someone votes hilt, i will hammer.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for February 21, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 4/7 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 6:
Hilt: ChiboSempai, KevinM, Tom (:mad: :mad: :mad:)
Not Voting: Hilt, Crimson King, Omni (:mad: :mad: :mad:)

Hilt has been prodded.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Ends & Night 1 Begins

Day 1 Vote Count 7:
Hilt: ChiboSempai, KevinM, Tom, Omni (:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:)
Not Voting: Hilt, Crimson King (:mad: :mad:)

The group decides who to burn to death at the sacred tower. They make sure to grab an item from him before his body is completely burned and everyone goes to bed.

Hilt, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched.

Deadline has been set for February 23, 2010 11:59PM EST. Please send in your Night Actions.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 2 Begins!

You all wake up and head to the sacred tower. You find someone's been burned to death there during the night.

KevinM, Town Seer, has been murdered.

Find the scum and kill them before they kill the rest of you.

Deadline has been set for March 7, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 3/5 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 0:
ChiboSempai: (0)
Not Voting: Chaco, ChiboSempai, Crimson King, Omni, Tom (:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lylo

if a town votes a town, the scum can quicklynch and win

if cop claims then we have a 50/50 today. who thinks that is a good/bad idea?

more tomorrow

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I honestly can't see any way other than the cop claiming atm, Tom is right about if a townie votes a townie, which would mega-blow

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
assuming at this point that CK or Tom is cop

Xiivi can you prod CK

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yeah, I completely forgot I was in this game. **** got crazy lately. Let me catch up on who died and what not.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Chaco
ChiboSempai
Crimson King
Omni
Tom

****... figuring out who has been scummy enough to lynch is hard enough, but added to the fact that if we **** up, we are done, isn't very relieving.

Our deadline is March? I think it'd be wise if we all reread everyone by then and come up with an honest read on everyone.

Also, Omni, if the cop hasn't claimed by now, it's because he found nothing. Stop role fishing.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Cop should claim CK. What part of turning this day into 50/50 don't you understand?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
If we can lynch scum without his claim should he have turned nothing up, then we could win the game tomorrow.

A BIG if, which is why I propose we all reread everyone for any chance of hitting scum.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hmm, interesting.

we all agree then that today is, at best, a 50/50 shot, unless cop has a guilty?

Top Bottom