• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Exten Tuy Mafia: Carbon-14 | Game Over! Who won? : dGames Reject Copy

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chaco, I've wanted you to actually contribute to something today (along with others), and you still haven't every single time you post. You won't stop tunneling on this stupid metaing your trying to stick on me that you aren't commenting on anything else in the game or helping make any progress. I'm doing what I can to peg scum.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sorry I forgot that you asked me the same ques you asked Tom.

So, you are willing to chance a game on shotty meta with more possible ifs than the .02% chance of success? Can you tell me where and how this could even be slightly accurate? Explain why.

You said you did not view this game; how would it affect this meta?

On the case of invisibles, do you find it likely that scum sets to invisible to avoid lurking the thread? If so, why and when would this be effective?
1. idk what shotty meta ur talkin about. i already said and explained how im not voting/lynching based on meta. .02% chance of success? stop being sarcastic. As tom said this is a 50/50 no matter how you see it. 5 ppl left, take yourself out, 2 townie 2 scum.

2. i already explained this whole meta business

3. ok? so he says he didnt? if anything it just helps prove my meta defense on Tom (note as i said if im using meta for anything its something for toms defense and not for pushing a lynch on anyone at all. i have used 0 meta for my case on omni, and now practically you for your ridiculous tunnel vision on this meta business). if tom was scum he wouldnt have ignored the thread in such a dractic time (lylo).

chaco, seriously, drop it with the meta. the topics been beaten to death and you wont stop talking about it. do some freicken scum hunting for once instead of just trying to disprove everything im saying with this ridiculous mindset you have. if you have any more questions about it at all, re read this day. you could have gotten all of the answers i just said by yourself if you had just read.

chaco, if you're townie, this is by far the worst way you could be playing the game atm.

nvm, voting yourself would be the worst thing you could do. this play ranks as like 2nd or 3rd worst.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Honestly, I wouldn't be criticizing my play a I haven't tried to pull some BIZARRE thing our of my ass. I'll reread tomorrow, I doubt your scum
because you wouldn't be that damn dumb.

LOL UR ONLEINE WAITIN ON OPRTUNITY TO QIK LYNCH

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also how has it been beaten to death?you seriously can take 0 heat of you think that's beaten to death.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
To all those wondering (and since I forgot to post my message before refreshing), I set invisible at Iggy's urging for Assassins in Lovecraft's Temple, where we were cops (it was so we could read and not be noticed).

you're assuming that scum would expect someone like Chibo to pull a silly move like that early in to Day 2. you're also assuming that Tom/Chaco/Yourself would be available at the same time to pounce on my vote within that 2 hour time frame.

dumb day would be dumb if i'm lynched on the basis of no one pouncing during a 2 hour time frame.

would really like for someone to point out my scumminess rather than attempt to meta this day into a quick loss.
The point, Omni, if you were town, mafia would have been ready to pounce on ANY flub. Two mafia still out there means they need one silly townie to end the game. They didn't jump on that, which means something is up. Of course, there is the other possibility that they want us to lynch you and set us up for this exact situation, but the chances of THAT seem really high.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Why would scum want us to lynch Omni when they could just do it themselves? I don't see how that's a plan. Also, all they need is one scum to notice it, then they can contact the other on aim or something since they are allowed to go tell em and vote asap. Unless one of em werent available? Either way, there was no votes placed on him.

Are there any other topics to discuss today?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i would like to see chibo vote omni or omni vote chibo

and then we keep it there.

i know that 50% of you are scum so that is a pretty good chance one of the two are scum, and leaving it there will prove it.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Why would scum want us to lynch Omni when they could just do it themselves? I don't see how that's a plan. Also, all they need is one scum to notice it, then they can contact the other on aim or something since they are allowed to go tell em and vote asap. Unless one of em werent available? Either way, there was no votes placed on him.

Are there any other topics to discuss today?
Are you being thick on purpose? Having you (a VT for sake of argument) putting a vote on Omni (a VT for sake of argument) would mean if both Mafia quick lynch Omni, they win the game. They need a townie to start it so they can quickly finish it.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for March 3, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 3/5 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 2:
Chaco: (0)
ChiboSempai: (0)
Crimson King: (0)
Omni: ChiboSempai (:mad:)
Tom: (0)
Not Voting: Chaco, Crimson King, Omni, Tom (:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Tommy Boy, in your opinion, who is Scum?

I see a WIFOM with the Omni lynch at the moment, but it makes no logical sense - if Omni was town, mafia could lynch him and win now, no risks. Having us dance around and lynch him ourselves makes the mafia assholes more than anything (if he's town).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tommy Boy, in your opinion, who is Scum?

I see a WIFOM with the Omni lynch at the moment, but it makes no logical sense - if Omni was town, mafia could lynch him and win now, no risks. Having us dance around and lynch him ourselves makes the mafia assholes more than anything (if he's town).
The WIFOM with the Chibo vote on Omni literally isn't worth thinking about.

A quicklynch can only occur if one town-aligned votes another town-aligned. If a scum-aligned votes a town-aligned, scum won't have enough votes to make a quicklynch. If a town-aligned votes a scum-aligned, scum wouldn't quicklynch themselves. So as long as we limit the vote only to one (and don't make any sort of wagon at all), then if the game is still going, one of them is scum. If this were a town voting town scenario, the game would be over because there would have been a quicklynch.

So, in my opinion, this is what we are looking at: one of Chibo or Omni is now confirmed scum. In my opinion, one of them is scum, because in fact, one of them is scum. If neither of them claims cop, then we just got ourselves a real match.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Vote: Chibo

at this point, the only reason why i'm not dead is because Chibo is setting this up as scum. looks like all three of you had the chance to quick lynch me if you were scum. so chibo needs to die

at first i thought chibo was being dumb but i guess all this makes sense with him being scum.

@chaco and tom: you two have been the least vocal on Day 2. fill us in on whats going on

@CK: im not even sure what to say about you at the moment. i HIGHLY doubt scum would make the connection you and chibo made toDay with them having an advantage. u need to step back and reread this game thoroughly dude. if u really can't find me scummy for any other reason besides just wanting to move the game forward (which is my nature in every game) then... idk what to say dude.

anyway, my question for you is during your reread what did u find on Chibo

*ninja'd by tom

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Why has Omni's case done like a complete 180 on me? Well, what I mean his he hasn't mentioned once at all that I could be some. Before this he's just been mega mad at the whole debacle between us (also note how when I voted him the first time he promptly said that he was worried of scum quick lynching him and i should unvote him asap. he didnt even consider the fact that i might be scum (perhaps cause he knows im not his scummate) and was instead 100% focused on getting votes off of himself and disproving me so no one would vote him.

now that tom is open with his ideas because of his cross vote saying how one of us must be scum, omni all of a sudden changed his case saying how he now thinks I must be tom and that it makes sense. this is 100% parroting off of tom and changing his game plan on me now in dire need of getting out of the situation.

normally it wouldnt be too bad as if i were to die omni would go the next day obv, but if omni gets me lynched now, there wont be another day, so he doesnt care.

Omni

BRoomer
bad argument is bad. stop ignoring statements and obvious facts.

thought u were being dumb most of yesterDay and most of toDay. you voting me and scum not pouncing is proof that you're scum and you've been aiming at horrible meta all game. not to mention you've been jumping on every vote this entire game off of awful reasons for the most part.

this is the first time on me that you've actually built a case and it's based on what you're observing AFTER your first two votes. you've still completely dodged my questions in the last page asking you to justify what kind of discussion you would want to see from hilt

its not a parrot on tom and u know it. i SERIOUSLY doubt scum isn't trying to get nilla vs. nilla to lynch each other and they're just being asses. i do care because if we lose this game off your dumb scum meta attempts then i'm going to be really pissed

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yo, just to make sure everyone understands - NO ONE ELSE SHOULD VOTE except those two and we FINISH discussion. voting the wrong one will end the game with a quicklynch.

omni, i don't understand what you mean when you say "i SERIOUSLY doubt scum isn't trying to get nilla vs. nilla to lynch each other and they're just being asses. i do care because if we lose this game off your dumb scum meta attempts then i'm going to be really pissed" can you please re-explain?

Omni

BRoomer
nilla vs. nilla in terms of cross-voting won't happen in lylo, tom. one of us should be dead in this situation now that there's been ample time for scum to pounce. its like scum being pivot in aim mafia and letting nilla's argue against each other.

not sure what i was unclear on

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
right, so you are saying that one of you is scum; you're agreeing with me, right?

i think it was the "seriously doubt scum isn't"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
me voting you and scum not pouncing omni is not proof of me being scum, as its completely possible for you to be scum in that situation

stop trying to say ridiculous things that arent true

i have not dodged any question, i have answered everything i have been asked. even the question you just said you asked about discussion after hilts claim - I ANSWERED THAT QUESTION! did you completely not read the post i made where i answered it? pay attention to the game.

also, explain how iv jumped on every vote this entire game. i have not.

all of my votes:
Post 3 - Voting Omni - RVS
Post 57 - Voting Tom - I didn't like his plan of going only by the numbers and not discussing anything else really.
Post 127 - Voting Air - I found Tom and Air suspicious. Tom wagon was going no where so I switched to Air.
Post 295 - Voting Omni - First vote of today on Omni, everyone knows whats going on with this case.
Post 329 - Voting Omni - My latest vote on you, everyone knows about this one.

not to mention you've been jumping on every vote this entire game off of awful reasons for the most part.
So uh... what?
Today I've voted you twice, everyone knows the deal behind that. Then yesterday I voted three times. One being an RVS vote, and the other two for the two people I was suspicious of at the time with cases I had laid out for both of them. I had not jumped on almost every vote in the game at all, so far I've stuck to all of my votes except Tom since no one else agreed with me at the time, and people seemed to agree with me on Air (including yourself Omni).

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer

It's takes 3/5 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 3:
ChiboSempai: Omni (:mad:)
Not Voting: Chaco, Crimson King, Tom (:mad: :mad: :mad:)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yo

one of omni and chibo is scum, the other is town

one of ck and chaco is scum, the other is town

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just letting my mafia games know in advance, I won't be around tonight after 5PM EST and tomorrow cause of a tourney. I'll be able to check the threads briefly on my phone, but I don't like posting much while on it.

Omni

BRoomer
tom, you're most likely pivot. and yes im agreeing with you

mind doing a reread and telling us who u think is the most plausible scum team

ill do the same later since im heading out. i'll be back late tonight

@chibo: dont see your answer about what you would have discussed in regards to Hilt after claiming vanilla. maybe im overlooking it. mind pointing it out for me? also dont see you making any arguments about me being scummy before your pre-emptive vote

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Considering both investigators were alive, we could have discussed a potential strategy for them, such as targetining the same person (to the best of our knowledge), or a pre game plan for the next day.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yes it really does look like im the pivot because the other two (CK, Chaco) are not contributing much of anything T_T and ONE OF THEM is scum

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i want to make sure it is clear that chaco and ck are going to read up and say exactly what they think about omni v chibo... it looks like the three of us (CK, Chaco, Tom) are going to become best friends the next couple weeks.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I still don't like Chibo, but I do agree that Omni is pushing a little too hard for the time being. Chibo is giving me VI vibes, going to read further.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i look forward to your 'read further'

i will also re-read with the two in my head tomorrow, and also re-read with you and ck in my head, and see what i come up with. maybe a large analysis.

however, i would HATE to see my analysis come before either of you (ck, chaco) provide any more reasoning/insight to your real choices... one of you is scum, remember, and if you dont look good then you're letting him get by easy.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It will be last though, just so w make that clear. I have two games to catch up on, two games to mod, and then this.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Score! I woke up feeling A LOT better. I need to catch on SWF matters, but I'll be caught up be the end of the day. Be prepared, scum. I'm coming for you.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer

It's takes 3/5 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 4:
ChiboSempai: Omni (:mad:)
Not Voting: Chaco, Crimson King, Tom (:mad: :mad: :mad:)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hello everyone

im going to be gone today playing ODST. when i get back, making a decision on chibo v omni is on my list of things to do, pretty near the top.

if i have not heard back from chaco or crimson king, i am just going to have to assume that they are ok with whatever decision i ****ing make, because theyve both also promised re-reads, and i asked explicitly to see theirs before i made mine, which hasnt happened. i sure hope it does, because if you dont have any foresight, it looks like its gonna be the three of us in endgame.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Almost finish my Chibo read. Honestly, nothing screams scum yet, but I'm digging.

My major find was Chibo and Omni both voting Hilt. Since we are understanding that one of them has to be mafia, I am going to start gravitating towards any posts of theirs involving Hilt's.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Back from everything, though I'm probably gonna be going to sleep kind of soonish lol

Only got like 4 hours of sleep Friday night, and I woke up Sat at 8am and the tourney didn't end till 4am, not getting home till 8am. 24 hour ftw

Top Bottom