• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Exten Tuy Mafia: Carbon-14 | Game Over! Who won? : dGames Reject Copy

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for March 2, 2010 11:59AM EST.

It's takes 3/5 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 5:
Chaco: (0)
ChiboSempai: Omni (:mad:)
Crimson King: (0)
Omni: ChiboSempai (:mad:)
Tom: (0)
Not Voting: Chaco, Crimson King, Tom (:mad: :mad: :mad:)

Chaco has been prodded. Deadline has been shortened to March 2, 2010 11:59AM EST.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
btw if omni ends up being scum, chibo is clear. they would not do a scum v scum day 2 just to hope to win day 3 when they could win day 2.
if omni ends up being town, we just lost, so it doesnt matter.

i am the cop. chaco is not a mafia. he could still be a werewolf.

tomorrow there will be chaco v ck v chibo OR chaco v ck v tom
if omni flips mafia we have won, if omni flips werewolf we have a 1/2, if omni flips town we have lost

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
ugh damnit tom

before scum comes to hammer me can u at least tell me why you chose me over chibo

nevermind. i'll just ask after the game ends

Omni

BRoomer
dont think chaco nor ck has logged on yet based on activity

tom can u not jump the gun dude. would really still like to win this game and not get flawless victoried

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
jump the gun? the deadline is in like 20 hours. this has been debated for days. you're sounding desperate.

Omni

BRoomer
more like i've been V/LA for days and CK and Chaco haven't said much of anything nor has Tom really given an explanation for his vote. the past few days has been nothing but a handful of inactivity and even u said this

dont try to incriminate me like that

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
after requesting chaco or ck to tell me the decision they would make, neither came to a decision. i didnt make my choice public because the two of them have been inactive on day 2. one of them is town and their inactivity is hurting us because they are too busy to try to win this game. the other of them is mafia and their inactivity is hurting us because they are using their busy schedule / feigning a busy schedule to get by without making any decision.

so i had to make the decision, so i re read and decided that i find chibo to be more town like than omni. it was a hard decision to make - im sure you could tell by the end of day one / beginning of day two, if i had to choose two people to be scum today it would have been both ck and chaco. but the chibo vote on omni (ballsy move) narrowed it down to one from column a and one from column b.

in the close choice, the 50/50, i chose omni almost out of gut. i feel that if chibo were scum, he would have put his vote on the one of ck/chaco who is not scum. instead, he put it on omni. i also feel that the back and forth that we had was town-telling. those are my two main reasons. also, i know that one of you must be scum, so it is more like i am choosing chibo to live rather than choosing omni to die - in this case, they are the same end, but i am more comfortable thinking of it in that way, and it helped me make my decision.

im going to request @mod: please re-extend the deadline to what it was before. you only dropped the deadline by a day, and i was going to make my decision now anyways (as i was giving the other two (ck and chaco) time to come out with their own choice, but they did not) leaving enough time for the inactive town to make the hammer on scum OR the inactive scum to come in and hammer after his partner told him to.

ive made my decision, and now im just waiting for ck or chaco to hammer. ck or chaco - if you are town, you HAVE to hammer or else we lose the game thru No Lynch and then Night Kill = 2 v 2. So hammer.

Deadline will be extended to March 3, 2010 11:59AM. - Mod

Omni

BRoomer
ok deadline is extended @ tom. unvote immediately unless you're 100% positive you're not removing it

has ck or chaco not been online this entire time?

this is lame

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Omni, I work 10 hours a day. Sorry I can't play a forum game as much as you'd like.

Since I've been inactive, Vote: Omni. I've been confident on this for a while, but I have yet to have time to back up a viable argument.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 2 Ends & Night 2 Begins

Day 2 Vote Count 6:

ChiboSempai: Omni (:mad:)
Crimson King: (0)
Omni: ChiboSempai, Tom, Crimson King (:mad: :mad: :mad:)
Not Voting: Chaco (:mad:)

The group decides who to burn to death at the sacred tower. They make sure to grab an item from him before his body is completely burned and everyone goes to bed.

Omni, Werewolf, has been lynched.

Deadline has been set for March 3, 2010 11:59PM EST. Please send in your Night Actions.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Night 2 Ends & Day 3 Begins

You all wake up and head to the sacred tower. You find someone's been burned to death there during the night.

Crimson King, Vanilla Townie, has been murdered.

Find the scum and kill them before they kill the rest of you.

Deadline has been set for March 12, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 2/3 to lynch!

Day 3 Vote Count 0:
ChiboSempai: (0)
Not Voting: Chaco, ChiboSempai, Tom (:mad: :mad: :mad:)

Chaco is V/LA.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well omni put chaco at l-1
i cant see scum being that careless
and tom was the first to unvote when chaco was at l-1
major scumtell on tom

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
holy ****

NO ONE VOTE OK

i dont know why ck was killed instead of chibo or me.

bull**** at Chaco's V/LA btw. there is no way we can play endgame lylo with only 2 of the 3 players.

i was the first to unvote when chaco was at L-1? i dont even remember that. i guess i have to re-read, but wow i really dont get why ck was killed.

Chibo, also, major scumtell on me? I ****ing claimed cop. lol. The discussion is going to be between lynching you and Chaco, unless Chaco decides to counter-claim me, and then that clears you and I can work a case on Chaco until we win.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Why does Chaco have to be VLA at a time like this?
Because Chaco just got hired at Moe's and has practice until 7pm on the days he's not working. I can only do so much on my phone. Think I'm bull****ting go check mafiascum, I've got about 3 activity prod emails and a game I'm hosting waiting for a way delayed vote count. So please, calm down, Chibo.

Catching up and all tonight. I will post tonight, response will be Friday(?) though?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vanilla.

I have a theory why CK died, though. WIFOM and all though.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i pestered omni cuz the game is over

he says i lost

;~; great gambit by scum, bad inactivity by town

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
>.< kevinm is gonna kill meeeee

edit: omni is now saying chaco was scum

XIIVIIIII

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i cannot trust anyone

both omni and steel have told me that i won and that i lost

xiivi wake up from school and come tell me what i did

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
there is no way you are bull****ting me xiivi

why are you bull****ting me xiivi

i won this damn game

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I correctly guessed 7 of the 9 roles before the game started, ask xiivi. but its not rly fair cause I knew two of our roles and what kind of scum we were

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Ends & Game Ends

Day 3 Vote Count 1:

Chaco: ChiboSempai, Tom (:mad: :mad:)

The group decides who to burn to death at the sacred tower. They make sure to grab an item from him before his body is completely burned and everyone goes to bed.

Chaco, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched.

The sole survivor of Exten Tuy quickly realizes that mistake that has just occurred. But quickly caught off guard by the remaining werewolf and knocked into the flames, burning to death.

Tom, Town Cop, had been endgamed.

The last werewolf howls at the moon, and uses the powers of the sacred tower to resurrect his once-fallen friend.

ChiboSempai, Werewolf, has survived!

ChiboSempai & Omni,Werewolves, have won!

Scroll down for your prize!

Day 3 Vote Count 1:

Chaco: ChiboSempai, Tom (:mad: :mad:)

Chaco, Werewolf, has been lynched.

The remaining survivors realize that they are in fact safe and of the sacred Exten Tuy village. They rejoice in the death of the final anti-town threat.

ChiboSempai, Vanilla Townie, has survived.
Tom, Town Cop, has survived.

The remaining survivors begin to pray and use the powers of the sacred tower to resurrect their fallen friends.

Airgemini/Hilt, ChiboSempai, Crimson King, KevinM,and Tom; the Town have won!

Scroll down for your prize!

Top Bottom