• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"EXEMPLAR / ORIGINALITY" An Original Mr.Game and Watch Video

The Phenom

Smash Lord
edit: Don't swing the Judgment hammer before seeing it all!

I made a video of me playing Vanilla Brawl since Brawl's release date 3-9-08(midnight); lol that's my join date on Smashboards minus 1 year!

This video was made on a couple of intentions.
-For entertainment
-Promo for my future videos on my off-time. (KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE REAL THING)
-Dedicated to the Moderators, people who use Game and Watch(Keep using your main!)

Inspirations on pining to show it...
-the funny clips I recorded XD and to put a smile on your face =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03Ou4l4xuI
-(The Phenom's themes were used in the video by the way)
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
It was hard to watch the first half, but after that it was a little entertaining. The judgment KOs were my favorite part =)

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Pretty bad, TBH. Just go play Brawl+ and never look back. Leave the combo videos to Zac :)

@Kaak; I see.

Yeah I'll leave them to Zac =) it had a horrible beginning lol; that's what pissed off Needle hahaha. should of had taken that out. first try at a video though; heh. Not disappointing to me though.

TBH? lol what does this mean?

And any tips on how to make a better video in general? I really need your opinion!!! I have another video coming out soon so please give me your feedback guys =D ; thanks a lot !!!

cutter

Smash Champion
TBH = to be honest

When making videos, you want your first minute or so to be something that is going to hook your viewers into watching the video. The opening was really boring to watch. I'm sorry, but it was an eyesore. Not many people are going to be watching the whole thing when they get bored really quick.

Have a purpose for what music you put in the video. Don't just throw music you want in there just because.

Also, quality over quantity.

These are just some quick tips; I can give some more in-depth advice later if you wish :).

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Hm... I enjoyed the music. And I guess I also liked seeing people getting hit by 9s but then again I always like that. That's about it. >_>

Top Bottom