• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo 2013 Stream Cance--IS BACK

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
iirc Ken (marth) get 2nd place to a a Rob player. Items were turned on and it was a terrible ruleset. Evo refused to listen to the community when it came to rules and stages.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I'm just really glad that the stream is back now. Good job everybody!

And on Nintendo's part, they need to catch up to current times. The PS4 is going to have built in livestreaming for example, and every day more people watch video game streams/content online. Nintendo wanting to fight against livestreaming of a game thats 10+ years old would just shoot themselves in the foot. After all, in what way would a competitive Melee fanbase be currently hurting them? Instead, they should embrace the fact that people want to play and stream their game as they are currently working on the newest installment in the series.

Competitive gaming and streaming of video games are on the rise at a rate that people who do not implement features beneficial to such things are really not helping future titles. So many games nowadays support a competitive community that those which don't are getting left behind in the near future. Simple as that...

smashmachine

Smash Lord
iirc Ken (marth) get 2nd place to a a Rob player. Items were turned on and it was a terrible ruleset. Evo refused to listen to the community when it came to rules and stages.
i know that part
did anything stupid happen after grand finals though

Sashimi

Smash Ace
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but seeing as how it's about the EVO stream, it's the most relevant I could find:

Will the stream be recorded in full? I know some tournament streams record the whole stream as one video, so you can watch the matches from beginning to end. I'm out of town the EVO weekend, and I'd like to watch the whole thing when I get back, as opposed to finding individual matches on youtube.

XavierSylfaen

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but seeing as how it's about the EVO stream, it's the most relevant I could find:

Will the stream be recorded in full? I know some tournament streams record the whole stream as one video, so you can watch the matches from beginning to end. I'm out of town the EVO weekend, and I'd like to watch the whole thing when I get back, as opposed to finding individual matches on youtube.

This. I'll be at Evo myself but I won't be able to catch every match, or anywhere close, so I'd like to watch the entire stream when I get home if possible.

Revven

FrankerZ
I heard from one of the Cannons that the VODs will be free but I think it's the immediate archives that you have to pay for to access.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Top Bottom