• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone Look At This

Zoro

Smash Champion
yes i have known this for eons this is what makes ganon **** nubs

lol but no seriously
thats cool

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Crom just showed this to me. Watching Peach's isn't very visually impressive, but watching Snake's is kind of hilarious.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
love doing bowser's side b over and over again on battlefield to get his 2nd jump again, pisses ppl off alot thats why i <3 it :D

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
this isnt as useful as you would think. the timings are super strict and very situational. most moves cannot be fast falled into another jump either. they arent as smooth and good as bowsers (for example).

don't think this will do much

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
this isnt as useful as you would think. the timings are super strict and very situational. most moves cannot be fast falled into another jump either. they arent as smooth and good as bowsers (for example).

don't think this will do much
A bunch of people thought that about wavedashing.

<EDIT> ****ing a, time to pick Yoshi again!

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
*shrug* just my opinion.

but it does help characters with great b.airs..

DK b.air all day long. thats hot ****.

gotta see who benefits from it most.

Force

Smash Apprentice
i am screwing around with this crap with link and doing it with his B-air is orgasmic for an approach seeing as how his B-air is rather lagless and he's a heavy character. Also a descending D-air into an ascending D-air with fox comes to mind but i haven't tried it yet

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'm gonna play Wario, Snake, and G&W more than ever. A rain of d.airs from Wario... A wall of n.airs with Snake... A barrage of turtles... *gasp*

Top Bottom