• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everybody Loves Manko #1 (All Tourney Vids Online!)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
!ATTENTION !

If you are coming to this tourney, I need a ride. I will pay gas money, but the next time I see you because I have no money now.

Basically I need to be out of the house. My mom asked me to give her some peace and quiet. Things are rough for us currently and she needs to be able to concentrate w/o me in the house.

So please, I ask you to help me by picking me up and taking me to this.

Thank you.

My aim is cashmooney69. If you can possibly pick me up please IM me asap. If not AIM then PM me.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Another update:

I just tested out Wifi in the club house. It works perfectly. So while we're having tonight's smashfest in there, I'll be able to keep tabs on this thread as well as update it during the tourney.

The secrete rooms and the tourney room itself all have ceiling fans, so it'll stay cool in there.

If people want to bring drinks or anything, there's a refrigerator as well as full kitchen.

People are already calling for comming to the smashfest, so you can go ahead and come when ready.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
There is still a slim chance I may be able to come to this. The problem is I probably won't know until the last minute.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Come down tonight and you'll be set. :)

remember to bring TVs/Wiis/power strips people.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That's the problem, I can't. As of now I still have to work tomorrow. I am waiting for the phone call that sets me free from my shift. There are a lot of ifs about tomorrow. So,... yeah.... I hope I can come, cause I want to start off my Brawl "career" correctly. I will post if I will or will not be coming when I get the phone call.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Yeah Melbourne isn't coming to this. Sorry Lamugi :(
I just started getting into online play though so we can still get some 2v2s in, and maybe team up for another tournament.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah, unfortunately no ride for me either so I won't be attending this one. One day manko, one day...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Hiroshi: you could use it for friendlies I guess... but otherwise you should leave it home and just bring a TV instead.

Vericz: it was me, Noucles, HarrietteTheGuy, LivingLegend, his GF, Scarface, FartKnocker, and my roommate. We also did a few Wifi team matches with ESAM and RockCrock, it's a little weird to set up... like we kept getting the wrong colors so it'd end up 3-on-1 and we restart like 8 times, lol. With UberIce we were getting items even though they wern't turned on, and I think for somebody we didn't have team attack on.

After getting used to Brawl, Melee looked like it was on lighting mode.

btw, my roommate gets an employee discount at his pizza place. Making a large Pizza cost $6. It's a hell of a deal, so we'll probably do that for lunch. Though there's a bunch of fast food places as well if you prefer.

vericz

Smash Champion
Hiroshi: you could use it for friendlies I guess... but otherwise you should leave it home and just bring a TV instead.

Vericz: it was me, Noucles, HarrietteTheGuy, LivingLegend, his GF, Scarface, FartKnocker, and my roommate. We also did a few Wifi team matches with ESAM and RockCrock, it's a little weird to set up... like we kept getting the wrong colors so it'd end up 3-on-1 and we restart like 8 times, lol. With UberIce we were getting items even though they wern't turned on, and I think for somebody we didn't have team attack on.

After getting used to Brawl, Melee looked like it was on lighting mode.

btw, my roommate gets an employee discount at his pizza place. Making a large Pizza cost $6. It's a hell of a deal, so we'll probably do that for lunch. Though there's a bunch of fast food places as well if you prefer.
You guys still up?? some one play me!! brawl code under my avatar

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
nobody ended up staying the night since everyone was Tampa local. so it's just me here, but I could play ya a little if you want. I'll be in there in a sec. My set up is in the clubhouse now.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah, the tournament grounds are now open for anyone who wants to join in. We've got two SFL guys here already who had the import.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Wow, you guys are hardcore. lol

I'll try and make it after work.

Good luck to all those in the actual tourney.

edit: Manko if you ever learn if that slip and roll thing is a new secret tech move, you **** well better credit me for making you find it! lol

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Attention: I've had several calls from people saying they might be late. So I'm going to start teams at noon instead of 11:00. If you're worried you'll miss teams, don't be. Just give me a call to let me know you're comming. I'm also watching this thread.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Ice kid is in winners finals with Zoro right now. Crom is in losers finals, we're waiting for his opponent.

Team Results: (8 teams)
1. Crom & Reno ($112)
2. Vericz & Zoro ($32)
3. Hiroshi & H-Box ($16)
4. Noucles & Living Legend
5. Mankosuki & Lamugi
5. Monk & Rozengun
7. IceKid & UnderScore
7. Simpsom & Lobo

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Kano2020: yo. so you like brawl?
harriettheguy00: i only like it because it seems more balanced and we're still exploring
Kano2020: werd
Kano2020: i think its terrible

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
my bad, Crom was in Losers semi-finals, not finals. Grand finals are happening now, Full results & Brackets soon.

derf

Smash Ace
sounds liek me when I first played brawl lol. I got used to it its the same as melee the smarter player always win the match.
dude of course the better players are going to win. this isnt flip cup

i just think melee's better because i play brawl and im like "this is ok, i could get used to this...i think"
and then i switch to melee and im like "holy **** this is awesome."
and then 10 matches later im like "**** i just wish the new brawl characters were in melee"

and unless you got a hacked japanese game, you havent had it much longer than me. i bought the game 1 day after it was out.

Top Bottom