• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everybody Loves Manko #1 (All Tourney Vids Online!)

Zoro

Smash Champion
I agree with that crom

even tho i love delfino and castle seige ...goodbyeeeee :(

ALSO HOW DO U TAKE STAGES OUT FOR RANDOM? I cant find the menu for it and its in frikin japanese

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Has the time been established yet?

I think my friend said he was interested.

All in all, what we really are looking for is two more good players to have around so the two of us don't have to 1v1 all the time.

Eventually, I might get mixed into some sort of tourney type thing, but for right now it's about the fun factor.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
good morning, I would like to **** face at this tourney,
bring it!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
It appears that I'll be able to have the place all day Saturday. Since the office is closed on weekends, I'll have to get the key on Friday and return it Monday. Meaning I can get the room situated Friday, have the tourney all day Saturday, then use Sunday to clean and put everything back. It's got to be prefect when I turn the key back in if I want my $200 deposit on it back. Therefore, you guys have to clean up after yourself.

This might also open up the opportunity to have as many people as we want to crash there the night before since there's plenty of room. I'm technically only supposed to have the room for Saturday though so we'd have to be sneaky about it. Anyone comming from far away should be set though.

So when do you think we should start teams? I was thinking 11:00am. I suppose you can show up any time you want before that on Saturday morning, or Friday night if needed.

My number is (850) 287-4027. Just call when you get here.

btw, you guys will need access to get in but I plan to have my roommate (and/or other smashers) with a set up in the lobby since there's already a TV there. He can let you in and point you to the direction of the club house, where I'll be waiting to collect the door fee.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Vericz: I still have my computer at my GF's place since I don't have internet at my new one yet. :ohwell:

Lamugi: I'll have to see what my schedule is like, but in general I'm not too interested in the Gamestop tourneys.

Vijin: make sure A-L comes. We've been meaning to team for like 3 months and never had the chance. lol Does he play Lucas?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Vericz: I still have my computer at my GF's place since I don't have internet at my new one yet. :ohwell:

Lamugi: I'll have to see what my schedule is like, but in general I'm not too interested in the Gamestop tourneys.

Vijin: make sure A-L comes. We've been meaning to team for like 3 months and never had the chance. lol Does he play Lucas?
How could you not be interested in Gamestop tournament...1 minute all items come on sounds like a party

Crom

Smash Journeyman
How could you not be interested in Gamestop tournament...1 minute all items come on sounds like a party
Hahaha... it's going to be all items also? :laugh:

Blah and default characters only I'm assuming

The randomness of this alone is going to make it a challenge. It is going to be 1v1 right?

Maybe I'll have to start practicing with final smashes on

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I don't understand why most of the stages are banned. These mostly.

Mario Circuit
Bridge of Eldin
Rumble Falls
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town
Distant Planet
The Summit
Shadow Moses Island

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I don't understand why most of the stages are banned. These mostly.

Mario Circuit
Bridge of Eldin
Rumble Falls
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town
Distant Planet
The Summit
Shadow Moses Island

Norfair-should only be banned for teams
PS2- the environments are way to hazardous(electric=banana peels kill ,wind= lengthening matches and some characters don't even need to come down)
Distant Planet- I think it has something to do with all the hazards
Summit- same with distant planet
Shadow Moses Island- infinite Jab trap

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
infinte jab isn't real.

I'm gonna wait until brawl is out so I can have my own experinces bacing my ideals but I see what you are say with a lot of that.

Also... I still need a ride. I can help with gas. :(

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Bridge of Eldin, Mario Circuit, etc were banned on that list because apparently DDD can get an auto kill on anything with a walk off edge with his chain grab.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Even though im not oging to this, bridge of eldin seems unfair because it is the best dedede counterpick in the world...changegrab until they fall off. I also think PS1 should be counterpick because of the more battlefield(melee) like edges and the windmill can screw over large characters on the left side of it....just though i should input

Zoro

Smash Champion
**** ROUND 2 FOR THE GAMESTOP TOURNAMENT IS ON THIS SAME DAY!!!

i duno what im going to do.....
I wanna go to both really badly

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Well I don't think I can push the date back, but I could have a side tourney with items on if you prefer n00b rules. :p

Zoro

Smash Champion
lol the last thing i wanna do is play with noob rules but with gamestop i have a chance to advance to cali
and i want to go there.

I also want to do to yours

so ill probably end up at yours.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I finally made my mind up, im going to round 2 in kissimmee for gamestop.... I gotta get to cali.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
haha, none of you will make it to cali cuz some random wii-mote prodigy is going to show up and wreck you guys
i AM a random wii-mote prodigy, I prefer to play with the wii-mote.

I dunno, I have a good feeling abou this. We'll see tho.

Top Bottom