• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everybody Loves Manko #1 (All Tourney Vids Online!)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
been somewhat busy thanks to my GF. I'll likely start tonight and continue tomorrow since I have the day off.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Sorry guys, the girlfriend's been keeping me busy. I did start on some tonight though.

I'm going to Atlanta from Thursday the 27th to Tuesday the 1st, so I won't be able to work on them at all during that time. I'll try to get teams posted before I go.

I'm thinking about having Season 2 either April 28th or May 3rd. Any thoughts?

vericz

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, the girlfriend's been keeping me busy. I did start on some tonight though.

I'm going to Atlanta from Thursday the 27th to Tuesday the 1st, so I won't be able to work on them at all during that time. I'll try to get teams posted before I go.

I'm thinking about having Season 2 either April 28th or May 3rd. Any thoughts?
Sounds good, the dates are after gigs and i dont know of any others after gigs.

Post some now ;)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm at my GF's place atm.

Also, what I've got so far has only been ripped. I still have to Convert, Clip, Compress, and Upload.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
I prolly won't be able to go to any tournaments unless they are on a Friday or something.

Not like one mighty Cuban would warrant a change of days for an entire swap of schedules, but I'm just saying.

Rather sucks. lol

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, sorry Scar. For the most part Saturdays are the best day for the majority of people. Is it a work issue? Perhaps you could call off if it's enough time in advance.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
It's a work issue, yes.

I have two new jobs and I work them both on the weekends.

One job is a weekend only job and right after that shift I go to work at the other place till late in the evening.

During the week, I have school and work afterwards.

Fridays I have no school and I am usually not working, or if I am its a later shift.

As of right now my schedule is pretty crazy. We'll see if it gets any better any time soon. lol

I AM off tomorrow, I should meet up with Lamugi or something. lol

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I've just finished all the Teams vids and have been in the process of uploading them. ^_^

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I saw you had subscribed to my youtube earlier, so you must had already known I was. ;)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
ok guys, here it is.

[thread=159777]All Team Tourney Vids Now Online[/thread]

(singles still being worked on)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
All tourney vids are [thread=159777]now available[/thread] for your viewing pleasure. There's more teams than Singles, but oh well... I do have a ton of friendlies as well which I'll upload so subscribe to the thread for updates.

I will soon be making a thread for Everybody Loves Manko: Season 2. It's going to be a 2 day event (May 24th-25th) and have both Melee and Brawl.

Top Bottom