• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 updates?

Finch

Smash Lord
All I know is queen and rock crock got first seed in both of their pools and colin and chops didn't make it out of their second round pool.

Edit: apparently q and rock made it to winners finals and lost to m2k and cactuar

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Raistlin and dark sonic got into teams brackets and raistlin said he made it into the final 32 second seed. dark sonic should be in the 32 but he was still fighting some matches when i last called.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
so i got word queen and rock beat darkrain+wife and they lost to cactuar+m2k. their teams matches are being recorded by raistlin on a camcorder. queen and rock are fighting through losers. they're the only florida team in tourny so far.

Linguini

Smash Master
Andy told me they got 3rd, dark and wife 2nd, m2k and cactuar 1st.

I heard chops got 1st seed in 2nd round pools and is completely ****** everyone.
Andy, rock, colin, hungry, raisin also made it out of 2nd round.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
from talking to colbol

teams:

1) M2K+Cactuar
2) Darkrain+Wife
3) RockCrock+QDVS
4) S0FT+Ihavespaceballs

singles:

qdvs, chops, colbol, rockcrock, and hungrybox made it into brackets

qdvs lost to Scar first round
rockcrock lost to Jiano first round in a very close 2-1 set
colbol beat bigD first round
hungrybox won first round vs someone and beat Scar second round
lambchops beat some guy I never heard of first round

thats all I know.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im rooting for FL. :'D

I hope you guys like **** that ****. :3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Awww I was rooting for H-Box. ;-;

Who all went from FL Zoro?
Do you know?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh thanks Frames. :3

Anybody else from Atl South? D:

Pengie

Smash Lord
I know Col Bol, Rockcrock, Hungrybox, Hiroshi, QDVS, and Lampchops all went, not sure about anyone else though.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
the hungrybox 4 stock video was recorded, but not live with crowd reactions. raistlin said everyone was cheering 4 stock on the last stock and hungrybox snatched it like 10 seconds later. Fox vs puff YS.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I heard Scars Ritual is too watch the Lion King every morning before a tournament...he must have forgotten or lost his copy.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Aarosmashguy is so good that he realized that no one was on his level of play so he cloned himself and named it M2K.

Now he sits back and watches his amazingness from the sidelines. He came out of the caves to show that he still had the recipe to ending those unsightly scrapes and bruises from a tournament bracket in a 4 stoc---I mean 4 step program. He felt this scar was getting to much in the way of certain names like M2K and decided it was time...

The story of Aarosmashguy...

Top Bottom