• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Very nice tourney guys. it ran surprisingly smoothly.

BHLMRO- Very fun matches on smash 64. your jiggs is a beast, i may look into her to compliment my kirby/pikachu
GOTM- thank you for playing some games with a random noob, even if i did pick you up from the airport.
M2K/GOTM/Scar/Cactuar/HUGQ- thank you guys for being patient, after having a long plane ride, thena half hour drive. im sure this tourney was worth it, yes? :)
Darkrain- for pitching this idea to me so many months ago. It turned out better then i could have imagined.

This was an absolute blast. There is a possibility we can repeat this next year. I will try to make it happen. Melee ftw. most of the fights during and after the quarter finals were recorded, as well as random recordings around the venue. only the finals of doubles were recorded that i can remember. keep checking for updates on when they get uploaded!

and this aerosmashguy stuff is rather annoying and spammy. take it out of this thread.

BIG C

Smash Master
It's not **** riding when you are in love with a celestial being. It's worship. Please understand this and realize that it's our faith and you have no right to question it or talk down about it.
you know i'd figure a celestial being would place higher than 9th. also I have the to look down on and make fun of every religion in the world it's called the 1st amendment.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
He got 9th because his mission was complete. He had to remove the scar from the bracket. If you would read the scriptures, you would understand why he did what he did. Aarosmashguy forgives you, though.

BIG C

Smash Master
if you wanna make a big deal about a match's outcome make a big deal about khepri's falcon beating z's sheik. z who has darkrain practice. and it's sheik vs falcon w/ falcon winning wtf.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Do not try and downplay the great Aarosmashguy's achievements by saying something silly like that. I will let it slide, but do not EVER compare The GREAT Aarosmashguy to these mortals.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
rofl this thread is hilarious. I'm very satisfied with 9th heck my goal was top 10 and barely losing to colbol was awesome =D.

m2k - i wish I could grab once and win like you.

colbol - good **** dude. I like that smile you always have on. maybe I will play you again at some other big tourney. GG dude playing you was the best part of the entire trip.

where did this aarosmashguy talk come from? I only got 9th lol. Scar is a great player and was about to 3 stock me our first match and I managed to come back. He didn't suicide btw.

dmac

Smash Champion
aarosmashguy's set with colbol was probably one of the best dramatic matches in the tournament. it was fantastic to watch, was very high level, and could have gone either way. stop being disrespectful to a guy whos been amazing for as long as hes been playin (holy crap look at that super pro 2004 join date).

if you want to talk **** on scar, pick a better springboard.

related to the thread : basically, just got home, hope everyone had a great time! shout outs later!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
rofl this thread is hilarious. I'm very satisfied with 9th heck my goal was top 10 and barely losing to colbol was awesome =D.

m2k - i wish I could grab once and win like you.

colbol - good **** dude. I like that smile you always have on. maybe I will play you again at some other big tourney. GG dude playing you was the best part of the entire trip.

where did this aarosmashguy talk come from? I only got 9th lol. Scar is a great player and was about to 3 stock me our first match and I managed to come back. He didn't suicide btw.
I humble myself before you.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol @ people playing Brawl there

dmac: Thanks for takin' us to McDonalds both days. :D

m2k: You're too good. also lol @ "don't waste my time" when I tried to go Mewtwo. D:

Cactuar: Totally raeped me in first round of pools. D: Awesome friendlies Sunday, it was great playing you. My DK only got 2 stocked once 8D!

RaynEX: Awesome you got 4th man. I wasn't expecting Canada to do so well.

Idea: Friendlies on Sunday were fun. LMAO @ Big E breaking your shield with a stitchface -> downsmash, killing Jiggs. Your Jiggs is good, man. Shame we probably won't play again for a while. :\

Hungrybox: 4 stock on M2K for great justice.

Darkrain: awesome combo. I dunno what was more amusing, the match, or the people going "DARKRAIN SMASH" in the crowd. XD

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but whatev. Tourney was too fun. <3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow why is everyone that crazy insane over aaro -_-
he beat scar, good stuff definitely, but it's not the end of the world. its just getting annoying.

how bout we all talk about how awesome cactuar is lol

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Fer sure!!
Fer sure!!
do you see the post times?

exactly at the same moment.

like seriously it wasnt just same minute but same second.

this is the divine power of aarosmashguy!

He was able to freeze time for NESN00b to be able to quote and respond to yayuhz at the very same time he posted.

Concrete evidence of his awesome power.

Eggm

Smash Hero
wow why is everyone that crazy insane over aaro -_-
he beat scar, good stuff definitely, but it's not the end of the world. its just getting annoying.

how bout we all talk about how awesome cactuar is lol
Yeah whats the big deal i'm like 11-0 with that Electrifying jerk now.

Top Bottom