• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

JFox

Smash Hero
i said "if u didnt have ur marth u wouldnt be so ****" as in u wouldnt be as good, cuz i think ur marth is just better than ur seconds.

and the darkrain comment- thats just charcter matchups in action. sheik is prob falcons worst match, while marth vs falcon is even.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
m2k has the best fox marth and sheik(i say sheik cuz KDJ is real rusty) ..... lol end of story

r u really going to maine J or was that sarcasm?

JFox

Smash Hero
arrogant, ive had a girlfriend for almost five years. :laugh: havin a gf isnt tough, now doin two girls at the same time, now that sh*t would be nuts.

as for m2k, i dont know if he honestly even cares about girls.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I wonder if you herbs got girlfriends. . . :laugh: Matter of fact, I bet when some of y'all see a fine female and you go to sleep, that night y'all be like on some frenzy stuff. . .

:laugh:
jus cuz some of these kids are pretty geeky dont mean they dont have gf's ... they may not be the best looking but atleast they have gurls and arent homo's :chuckle:

u cocky lil rican lol

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
arrogant, ive had a girlfriend for almost five years. :laugh: havin a gf isnt tough, now doin two girls at the same time, now that sh*t would be nuts.

..not nice ... everyone loves pu$sy

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman

I'm happily single myself, man. Too young to get into all of it. Did it once and not for me. Not yet. I'll stick to flirtin'. And I'm probably older than everyone. Some only by one or two years.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
how old are u then ?

i bet im older

lol ur pics r hilarious arrogant .. how do u get them so fast

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
jus cuz some of these kids are pretty geeky dont mean they dont have gf's ... they may not be the best looking but atleast they have gurls and arent homo's :chuckle:

u cocky lil rican lol
Man. . . I say "do what you do". Don't matter what I think. I could care less. But these dudes is hardbody 'bout the game. To me, I'm on here for the sh*ts and giggles. As of right now I've been steadily talking to 3 girls and workin' on one other one, but I ain't getting no girlfriend and they know that, but they feelin' me. Good girls too. Well some of 'em. :laugh:

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
yeah these kids dont *** around wit smash !! nah but i was jk bout bein older

im barely legal .. the picture to the left is my fav

u should make me a sig with that pic and put something else

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Arrogant stop posting ****ing pictures you stupid ****
M2K-You're far better than Mango. Mango had one good tournament, and he's a cocky little ***** who needs a taste of life, and, quite frankly, a punch in the face.
I really don't like you M2K, but it isn't because you're a ****, I just think you have a plain personality. Stop thinking Mango can beat you, because he can't. And I know the puff johns are legit. **** all the forum kids. You're ****ing MEW2KING.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
**** these fools probably frequent myspace quite a bit. E-pimping LMAO

and what's with all the helmet buffing concerning m2k, he lost to mango, twice iirc. mango is not necesarilly better, but got**** you can make a case for it. M2K would have more people cheering for him if he treated smash like a game and not some Emo adventure.

C!Z

Smash Lord
M2K-You're far better than Mango. Mango had one good tournament, and he's a cocky little ***** who needs a taste of life, and, quite frankly, a punch in the face.
I really don't like you M2K, but it isn't because you're a ****, I just think you have a plain personality. Stop thinking Mango can beat you, because he can't. And I know the puff johns are legit. **** all the forum kids. You're ****ing MEW2KING.
lol this guy is funny.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
oh i get it ur like joe stalin the communist guy

and u be stylin and yes ....

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman

*****'s a lame. . . *****, I was born in San Juan, raised NY mostly the Bronx, and lived in Philly then burbs, my ***'. Ask about me. . . Now, Log off. . . You done for the night, B.

:rotfl:

C!Z

Smash Lord
Probably cuz this is suppose to be a shout out thread and all you guys are talkin about it bull****... I don't personally care but I'm takin a stab at it.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
who gives a dam they cna still post theyre shoutouts and read shoutouts

i hate haters

wait ...

C!Z

Smash Lord
who gives a dam they cna still post theyre shoutouts and read shoutouts

i hate haters

wait ...
Yeah but to have to read through a bunch of peoples random bull**** just to get to a shout out or even find it through all of that gets kind of annoying for most people especially if they don't or care for you.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i dont for care for them so it works out jus fine

and i win .. and they lose .. i call em april babies ... cuz they fools

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
**** it .... im done to

until we meet again arrogant .. u a cool dude

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but to have to read through a bunch of peoples random bull**** just to get to a shout out or even find it through all of that gets kind of annoying for most people especially if they don't or care for you.
I feel you, but so be it. The thread was dead when I got in it and sh*t, some sh*t's still valid. I ain't here for y'all, I'm here for the LOLs, my dude. It pans out fine, 'cause I don't care much neither. Nope.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
your the corny one lol, got a stockpile of pics at the ready for any situation. And for teh record coming on a game message board talking about how many girls you alleged cop=corny

the whole pseudo ghetto thing is gay as hell too, seeing as you ain't probably spent a day of your life anywhere near the hood.

Top Bottom