• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European Brawl Tier List

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm pretty sure all Dutchies have voted. This means France and Germany are really starting to hold this back, but Akuma told me he'd get on it for Germany and I know Slhoka is trying for France.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
The French and Swiss voter list is finally ready, so the votes should be done anytime soon.

French voters :

• Jujux
  • Kaos
  • Myollnir
  • Neath
  • Nintenpro
  • Telu

Swiss voters :

• Kudemo
  • Overgamer
  • Skelerex

What about Sweden, Finland and Italy ? Will they vote ?

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Leon decided not to participate?

What about Zudenka, Deimos, Bjay?
No, Leon refused to vote or select voters.
And none of the people I asked to help me make a list decided to include Zude, Deimos, BJay or Glutonny. Well... Achoral did, but that's partly because he hasn't been too much in touch with the scene during the last year.

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
I will prepare my list as soon as possible, and double check that Skel get the message.
Edit: My bad, I was in fact the last to vote. Swiss votes are all OK.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
8 French/Swiss players submitted their vote. The one missing is Kaos, and I talked to him not so long ago so he should be done soon as well.

Then, we would only lack some German votes, as well as King Funk's. And the Italian, Finnish and Swedish votes.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Just give me a bit more time, its hard to contact some people, especially when you dont have much time yourself, due to study :x
I try my best, and 5-6 votes should've already been sent in...

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Does anyone have a way to reach Izaw? As it stands I also don't have anyone for Italy.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Well, so far he hasn't and I've asked several people if they know how to get in touch with them. If the Swedish Brawl presence is that bad here, I don't really know what to do.

Will everyone be able to see every voters' lists ? It would be interesting
Slhoka usually compiles the data in a way that has the individual votes too. :)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Well, so far he hasn't and I've asked several people if they know how to get in touch with them. If the Swedish Brawl presence is that bad here, I don't really know what to do.

Slhoka usually compiles the data in a way that has the individual votes too. :)
Yup, I usually do that.

Right now, Norway, UK, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Denmark and Finland are done.

Still missing :
Italy (0/1)
Sweden (0/1)
G/A/L (4/10, quiksilver didn't answer the last question)
Spain (4/6, Rydle didn't answer the last question, and Joannett did not answer the survey at all).

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Rydle assured me he would do it today, in fact we were talking about our lists yesterday and he's quite finished.

I'll try to get in touch with joan asap.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
wait, Lux shouldve sent it in their Vote.
Yika, Gheb, Lp, Semifer too. So that should at least make 5 people... 6 with quik but you said the problem (I will contact him asap).
So who is missing?

Btw. just in case:
My other 4 people would be:
(-me)
-reaper
-staco
-biggad

But I couldnt contact the last two, I could contact reaper once, send him this thread, but he went offline afterwards, I couldnt get in contact with him since then...
I will sent my vote after all the other Germans have done it.

If you can get in contact with one of them (For example see them online) you can feel free to say them to contact me, other than that, I'll try my best, but as I'm busy with Studying (Same for Staco btw.) Idk how much time I will need.

crifer

Smash Lord
Just curious why people like reaper are voting for germany and not other german BR Member, like selebu, nek or me.
Though I not care if I vote or not anyway.
edit: and study johns are bad. you can not say that you don´t have an half hour for creating your own tier list...

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yeah, people have till the end of the week to vote or change their votes. Realistically I'm only expecting a few more German votes. We should have something to show for it early next week, so it's not much longer. We'll derive the tier gaps statistically, but it might be possible that we'll have some spreads to vote on before it's officially done.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Throwing out some predictions about my character because I can! :awesome:

Bowser will be below Mario, Link and Samus. I expect some votes for him to be under Jigglypuff and Zelda too, but it's hard for me to predict whether those will be a majority.

And I'll be like :c -> :ohwell: -> :peachy:

Greward

Smash Lord
Throwing out some predictions about my character because I can! :awesome:

Bowser will be below Mario, Link and Samus. I expect some votes for him to be under Jigglypuff and Zelda too, but it's hard for me to predict whether those will be a majority.

And I'll be like :c -> :ohwell: -> :peachy:
if bowser is below puff, something will be wrong

Top Bottom