• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Euden, Nintendo's OTHER Dragon-Blooded Prince from Dragalia Lost

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
But MAN, a three-way war between Euden and New Alberia, Nedrick and the Agito, and Origa and the Sinister Dominion... things are NOT slowing down anytime soon. Assuming this is all true, of course.
that worries me that they may drag this out to long

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
WHEW, I ended up using the spark system for the first time just to get Panther. Was summoning always this difficult? I know I'm not the only one who had problems...

Though to be honest, I'm just glad I managed to get all the Phantom Thieves.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
WHEW, I ended up using the spark system for the first time just to get Panther. Was summoning always this difficult? I know I'm not the only one who had problems...

Though to be honest, I'm just glad I managed to get all the Phantom Thieves.
spark system?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, I was surprised too. It's not a unique name, though: it applies to any game with that sort of system. FEH has one too, for example.
ah, well ive given up on most gatcha games ive gotten. DL is really the only one i still play, never even played heroes

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Good news, everyone! Not only are we getting a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, we just got a trailer for Chapter 18 of Dragalia Lost!

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Good news, everyone! Not only are we getting a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, we just got a trailer for Chapter 18 of Dragalia Lost!

So we're getting a new Smash fighter and Everyone except Luca's gonna abondon Euden? This is gonna be a heavy next couple of days

andree123

Smash Ace
Since Pyra and Mythra are confirmed.
I am left with two choices of either Lloyd Irving or Euden to be CP11.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
For what it's worth, I now think Euden is the most likely first party character. Assuming we're getting more first parties, of course.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Nidhogg. Why do you ask?
cuase sure theyre next in line for the new form?

though thinking about it the fire ones yet to get it as well. i suppose seeing as euden is in his gala form which light rather than fire i imagine another character would transform them. laxi?

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
cuase sure theyre next in line for the new form?
Yup, pretty much. How it'll play out in Chapter 19 is still up in the air, but I'm leaning more towards Nidhogg being bolstered by Cleo's feelings for Alberius and just telling Tartarus the eff off about what he did before she does to the Agito what Luca had done to Kai Yan. I mean, Nidhogg sees over the dead, and he should know something about Alberius' soul, because he is to my knowledge dead after the party defeated Chthonius, right?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yup, pretty much. How it'll play out in Chapter 19 is still up in the air, but I'm leaning more towards Nidhogg being bolstered by Cleo's feelings for Alberius and just telling Tartarus the eff off about what he did before she does to the Agito what Luca had done to Kai Yan. I mean, Nidhogg sees over the dead, and he should know something about Alberius' soul, because he is to my knowledge dead after the party defeated Chthonius, right?
that does sounds like a good scene

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
On the topic of Chapter 18, there definetly was a lot of setup here. We found out more about Gatov's past, including that he's Sheila's father and that there's a reason she's currently in her position. We got Mascula development, including a possible hint at him becoming playable. First tease of Gala Luca in the main story. We even got fuel for that theory about Nedrick controlling the Agito with the masks he gave them (it was mentioned that he helped give Kai Yan some of the power he wields). Also, speaking of Kai Yan, I wonder what's gonna be going through his head now. The main reason he kept attacking Luca was because he was convinced Luca was weak and needed to be culled. But now that he's realised that Luca actually IS stronger than him, it makes me wonder if he'll start questioning his ways a bit...

GolisoPower

Smash Master
On the topic of Chapter 18, there definetly was a lot of setup here. We found out more about Gatov's past, including that he's Sheila's father and that there's a reason she's currently in her position. We got Mascula development, including a possible hint at him becoming playable. First tease of Gala Luca in the main story. We even got fuel for that theory about Nedrick controlling the Agito with the masks he gave them (it was mentioned that he helped give Kai Yan some of the power he wields). Also, speaking of Kai Yan, I wonder what's gonna be going through his head now. The main reason he kept attacking Luca was because he was convinced Luca was weak and needed to be culled. But now that he's realised that Luca actually IS stronger than him, it makes me wonder if he'll start questioning his ways a bit...
Come to think of it, Kai Yan might just be our actual first recruitable Agito. The events of Chapter 18 are the perfect set-up: Kai Yan comes back to Nedrick, who coldly chews him out for his failure. Kai Yan decides to go on a culling spree to calm his nerves, but in the midst of it all, he gets flashes of Luca's words and flashes of the past hinted at in the Shadow Agito Weapons. The party will fight off Tartarus and by Chapter 20, they go straight for Nedrick, fighting through the Agito up to Kai Yan. Kai Yan would then tell Luca about how he cannot forget what happened and challenges him to one last fight. Luca comes out on top again and Kai Yan, gaining a new respect for Luca, RIPS OFF THE AGITO MASK HIMSELF, and reverts back to his old self. We then get treated to a series of hard endeavours that can allow us to heal Kai Yan and recruit him as our first-ever Six-Star Adventurer. That, or the events happen and we get Gala Kai Yan or something.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Come to think of it, Kai Yan might just be our actual first recruitable Agito. The events of Chapter 18 are the perfect set-up: Kai Yan comes back to Nedrick, who coldly chews him out for his failure. Kai Yan decides to go on a culling spree to calm his nerves, but in the midst of it all, he gets flashes of Luca's words and flashes of the past hinted at in the Shadow Agito Weapons. The party will fight off Tartarus and by Chapter 20, they go straight for Nedrick, fighting through the Agito up to Kai Yan. Kai Yan would then tell Luca about how he cannot forget what happened and challenges him to one last fight. Luca comes out on top again and Kai Yan, gaining a new respect for Luca, RIPS OFF THE AGITO MASK HIMSELF, and reverts back to his old self. We then get treated to a series of hard endeavours that can allow us to heal Kai Yan and recruit him as our first-ever Six-Star Adventurer. That, or the events happen and we get Gala Kai Yan or something.
or maybe he'll get hit by a bus

Minik

Smash Journeyman
I don't feel like theres much chance for Euden now that Pyra was added as a fire sword fighter, even having a spinning fire circle attack just like him and even Mythra having a jump up and shoot projectile move, But theres nothing conclusive untill a mii costume or spirit event

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I don't feel like theres much chance for Euden now that Pyra was added as a fire sword fighter, even having a spinning fire circle attack just like him and even Mythra having a jump up and shoot projectile move, But theres nothing conclusive untill a mii costume or spirit event
i have this nagging suspicion that we're gonna get an euden costume in the next showcase

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
New month, new This Month in Dragalia:

Highlights:
  • As of the Divine Deception, we now know all the Ilian Apostles and their respective Angels (Basileus and Michael, Nevin and Ramiel, Pinon and Gabriel, Ryszarda and Raphael, and Faris and Uriel). We also know that they are led by Regina, who is paired with Sandalphon. This may seem slightly random at first, but you'll see why I'm mentioning this in a second.
  • Rise of the Sinister Dominion has been delayed to mid-March, and the bosses are actually tied to the Apostles and Angels, with their relationship being fleshed out as the story goes on. The first set, Lilith's Encroaching Shadow, will have Standard, Expert, and Master difficulties released all at once, with Master having a unique gimmick where the boss changes elements in the middle of the fight, forcing you to swap teams partway through (in this case, Lilith will be Shadow and Fire). Also, you'll be able to unlock special Wyrmprints for the Agito weapons that can be used against the Sinister Dominion. Please note that since these quests take place in North Grastaea, you'll need to complete Chapter 16 before unlocking them.
  • The next Defensive Event will take place in the City of Grams, and will focus on a pair of combat androids. One of them, Eirene, is similar to Laxi in that she has a mind of her own despite being an android.
  • Chapter 18 Part 2 is coming late March.
  • The 2.5 Anniversary Dragalia Digest is also coming this month.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, we are DEFINETLY getting Gala Notte after this. Heck, now that I think about it, they teased this back in the Persona 5 collab: the weapon Notte is shown holding is the same one from the title screen art. We also learned more about Nedrick's motives, wanting to reform his pact with a Dragon named Bahamut. Judging by Zethia and Valyx's reactions, that's not a good thing. Also seemed to get possible forshadowing to the Sinister Dominion coming to the main story, given Harle used a sealing stone to corrupt the lake.

If the next chapter preview is anything to go by, we may be getting some more Laxi focus. Obviously, that would probably mean Gala Reborn Agni, but it mentions TWO Androids are gonna be involved. Maybe we'll finally get playable Mascula like they've been teasing?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, we are DEFINETLY getting Gala Notte after this. Heck, now that I think about it, they teased this back in the Persona 5 collab: the weapon Notte is shown holding is the same one from the title screen art. We also learned more about Nedrick's motives, wanting to reform his pact with a Dragon named Bahamut. Judging by Zethia and Valyx's reactions, that's not a good thing. Also seemed to get possible forshadowing to the Sinister Dominion coming to the main story, given Harle used a sealing stone to corrupt the lake.

If the next chapter preview is anything to go by, we may be getting some more Laxi focus. Obviously, that would probably mean Gala Reborn Agni, but it mentions TWO Androids are gonna be involved. Maybe we'll finally get playable Mascula like they've been teasing?
i wonder if we'll end up with two nottes. teenage as regular and adult as gala. i think youre right it does sound like laxi will be taking centre stage just a little though i wonder when itll be cleos turn. unless theres another dark story adventurer ive forgotten about. still im just glad we're gonna find out about euden, though i have this horrible feelingwe've gonna have to deal with everything else first and theyll end the chapter right before we're told

GolisoPower

Smash Master
i wonder if we'll end up with two nottes. teenage as regular and adult as gala. i think youre right it does sound like laxi will be taking centre stage just a little though i wonder when itll be cleos turn. unless theres another dark story adventurer ive forgotten about. still im just glad we're gonna find out about euden, though i have this horrible feelingwe've gonna have to deal with everything else first and theyll end the chapter right before we're told
I'm of the mind the adult Notte is an exclusive Dragon transformation, like Lathna or Leonidas. The way she's executed makes me think so. Unless there's something I'm missing with Notte's two new forms.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Oh, I forgot to mention that we have a date for the next Dragalia Digest:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Any particular bets? I've mostly seen suggestions like a new Monster Hunter collab to promote Rise, or a third FEH collab to give them an excuse to add Anna to the game. Personally, though I don't know why, I can't help but feel like a Sonic collab has a chance. Don't know why I think that...
I'm willing to bet there's gonna be some sort of Touhou crossover. With what ZUN's doing to bolster popularity, it would make sense in a way. I could see Reimu as a Light Wand, Reisen as a Shadow Manacaster, and Youmu as a Wind Blade user, for example. Besides, Touhou looks like it could fit into the world of Grastaea easily.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Any particular bets? I've mostly seen suggestions like a new Monster Hunter collab to promote Rise, or a third FEH collab to give them an excuse to add Anna to the game. Personally, though I don't know why, I can't help but feel like a Sonic collab has a chance. Don't know why I think that...
now a sonic one would be pretty welcome

Top Bottom