• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Euden, Nintendo's OTHER Dragon-Blooded Prince from Dragalia Lost

ShrimpScampi

Smash Journeyman
Any particular bets? I've mostly seen suggestions like a new Monster Hunter collab to promote Rise, or a third FEH collab to give them an excuse to add Anna to the game. Personally, though I don't know why, I can't help but feel like a Sonic collab has a chance. Don't know why I think that...
I could see Sonic happening -- they've worked with Sega (well, Atlus) before for the Persona event. Touhou would be fun, and I'm always down for more FEH/Dragalia crossover content.

I could see a Xenoblade event happening tbh. The characters would be easy to get ahold of, given Monolith is owned by Nintendo. XC2 just got the spotlight in Smash, so if we were to get a Xenoblade event, I feel like they'd go with XC1 to spread out the promotion. At least that's what I'd prefer. If they wanted a dragon-locked adventurer like Tiki, Mym, or Mega Man, then Seven with Face Nemesis as the transformation would be cool. Smash already ripped the spoiler band-aid off there, so I could see them not caring about revealing that plot point.

Clumsyzephyr

Smash Journeyman
Euden would be a really fun character, I could see him fitting under a summoner kind of archetype, representing the gacha aspect. Add me to the supporters list please!

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Don't let the date fool you, This Month in Dragalia is here:

Highlights:
  • Wagabond Pupper is back, this time for good. You can now bring an entire team of Adventurers and Dragons with you.
  • Trials of the Mighty is coming on the 7th, and with it Mana Spirals for certain Gala Adventurers.
  • The next Onslaught event starts on the 12th, and will involve a young Ranzal.
  • Chapter 19 Part 1 is coming late April.
  • As mentioned in the Digest, an event featuring Vania from Rage of Bahamut (alongside another Adventurer and Dragon from that game) will be happening at the end of the month.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Honestly, I think Euden is very likely at the moment, and would make great addition to the Roster. Besides, judging by Pyra and Mythra, he'd probably be a Chibi Swordfighter, like a Nendoroid to avoid Hardware Complications with his Gimmicks.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, I think Euden is very likely at the moment, and would make great addition to the Roster. Besides, judging by Pyra and Mythra, he'd probably be a Chibi Swordfighter, like a Nendoroid to avoid Hardware Complications with his Gimmicks.
the limitation would come should the dragon be on screen full time

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Here'e This Month in Dragalia Lost:

Highlights:
  • Kamuy's Trial, Chthonius's Trial, and Mars's Trial are all coming to Trials of the Mighty. You'll be able to upgrade Nurse Aeleen, Gala Alex, and Yukata Cassandra.
  • The next Defense Event will feature Saiga, one of the characters revealed in the Dragalia Digest, and another character in a new heavily-armored alt.
  • The Fire Emblem collabs will be added to the Event Compendium on the 17th.
  • Chapter 19 Part 2 will be coming late May.
  • A new feature is coming to Notte's Notes, where Adventurers and Dragons who've completed high difficulty challenges will recieve medals. The medals don't provide stat boosts, however: they're just there to show off.
  • The next update will allow you to unlock Mana Circles however you want, and upgrade facilities from a single screen.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Next Chapter Update on the way:

Place your bets: who's gonna be the next Gala Adventurer?
So far, I've got a few candidates:

First candidate is Gatov. He's been integral in the Northern Grastaea Arc thus far, and we know he's combat-capable. The second is Valyx. He's had some immense character development thus far since having been forced to wear that Agito mask momentarily, and so far, they've been setting him up pretty well for that thus far. The third candidate, and I really think this one's supremely out there, is Zethia. She's been THE MacGuffin character for the entire story thus far, and after what they did with Notte, I'm confident that they'd give her another boost if not this chapter, then another.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well that’s chapter 19 done

so I guess gala mascula is coming

the question is what is nedrick? If the original 7th scion died and his soul was placed in the body that became euden then where did he come from? Is he a soulless corpse?

also this game has had more we’re with you no matter what scenes that any other

and it looks like cleo will indeed be getting us out next gala reborn dragon

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Congrats to anybody who betted on Gala Mascula. If the next chapter teaser is anything to go by, Gala Reborn Nidhogg is on the way.

Also, I wanted to mention that the upcoming event they announced, the one that's gonna reveal the origins of the Sylvans, is gonna be a new event type: Invasion. Figured I would share that.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Hey guys, so we're talking Euden in the CET. Anyone who's been frequenting the threads of the discussed characters up to now, you know the drill

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Congrats to anybody who betted on Gala Mascula. If the next chapter teaser is anything to go by, Gala Reborn Nidhogg is on the way.

Also, I wanted to mention that the upcoming event they announced, the one that's gonna reveal the origins of the Sylvans, is gonna be a new event type: Invasion. Figured I would share that.
yeah the name of that event is curious for me

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
for once i got the character i was actually after in a summon showcase

along with the usual plethora of doubles

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Sorry for being late, but here's This Month in Dragalia:

Highlights:
  • The angel Raphael (the one paired up with Ryszarda) is coming as a playable Dragon.
  • Trials of the Mighty will add new challanges that help with the Mana Spirals for Summer Verica, Gala Laxi, and Gala Luca.
  • The next Onslaught Event will feature Faeblessed Tobias, who was teased in the Dragalia Digest.
  • Chapter 20 Part One will arrive late June, and feature the Sacred Tree as a new area.
  • The next Sinister Dominion boss, Asura, is coming next month.
  • The Extra Boss Battle feature will be removed from Facility Events to help smooth out the gameplay loop.
  • On June 21st, the game will celebrate its 1000-Day Anniversary, and there will be events to celebrate.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well first half is out

sounds like cleo wasnt paying attention in the last chapter cause it sure sounded like euden had the blood after all. still it was awesome when she took down agito

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Since Dragalia Lost is the only Nintendo IP to not be referenced in Smash Ultimate, they'd might as well add someone from that game. Oh, and give Smash Wiki an official symbol to use for the newest NIWA Wiki.

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
its not there's several others
Weird, back in Fighters Pass 1, I was sure every Nintendo IP had at least one Spirit. That's what got me thinking only third-party fighters can be DLC until Byleth broke that rule. Byleth came from 2019 after some 2017 characters were deconfirmed for being too late, so yeah, nobody could see Byleth coming. But if a first party character from a series that is yet to have a spirit or anything gets in, that'll be great.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I'm a day late, but here's This Month in Dragalia:

Highlights:
  • Asura was added to Rise of the Sinister Dominion.
  • The next Defensive Event will feature Summer versions of Hinomoto characters. Based on a teaser posted on Twitter, one of them is Summer Ieyasu.
  • Grimnir's Trial is coming to Trials of the Mighty. You can unbind Akasha here.
  • Chapter 20 Part 2 is coming late July.
  • Summer Euden is FINALLY gonna become playable via a new event in late July.
  • We get a look at the Dragalia Lost Song Collection coming this month.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
anyone else think its a tad unfair that the main character has the least versions compared to the other main characters?

Top Bottom