• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Nomination Mafia - Endgame: Until the Day the Adventurers Rise Again

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just going to quickly repeat what I said earlier about the mobile redirecting ad problem
I've seen a few other reports of this. If it happens again, try getting a screenshot of the page it sends you to, the URL of the page you were trying to access and the page it sent you to, and other details like browser and operating system, and post them to a thread in Forum Support.
...assuming you can get into Forum Support, of course. :p

No updates on what's causing it, but it's likely a problem with the site's ad network, so using some form of adblock should help.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
[QUOTE="Shishœ, post: 22704770, member: 239596"Dunno, he does things I guess.
I do know I shot him right in the head in our other ongoing game and it was amazing :p[/QUOTE]

Boo. If that's all you're gonna post, have the grace to ignore the post and pretend you didn't see it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
EBWOP:

Dunno, he does things I guess.
I do know I shot him right in the head in our other ongoing game and it was amazing :p
Boo. If that's all you're gonna post, have the grace to ignore the post and pretend you didn't see it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If that's real I somehow missed that. Go and find that post for me?

:186:[/QUOTE
Here you go
Ok went and read these. They are definitely strong points. And I agree with their analysis of me and how i play. Without trying to sound bias. I do play unorthodoxy and I’ve said it before. I speak my mind, not always may it be the best but I try. I’m far from a pro but I think I’ve gotten a bit better over time. But the bigger point of interest is pokechu’s input on third.

I think it can be pretty valid. Third also was considering swapping out though so I wouldn’t make a move yet. If third stays though we should definitely consider moves like that if he makes them.

One thing I’m curious on though m.
@Pokechu whats got you convinced laundry could be scum?

Your reason about being scared to make friends is weird and I don’t get it. Where’s your thoughts at?
my point was the if his inactivity keeps staying like this and he doesn’t swap but makes moves like showing up once then posting all that time later which is what I was asked about, then I said it’s definitely worth watching as it can be an easy scum play.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now it's Z25.

Z25 Z25 Can you answer me a couple of questions. I'm not all the way through the game, but I want to know what your opinion is on TK's re-entry. Laundry's analysis said he dropped his notes and didn't actually go anywhere from it. What's your takeaway there?
I touched upon that in my above post. Third is considering switch out due to inactivity problems, and it is only day one so I’m usually ok with it day one. Anytime after though I think inactivea should start being questioned.

If thirds posts keep going in that direction with a thought and hem disappearing then I’d definitely see it more likely to be scum.
Z25 Z25 how many games have you played?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Reaction? really? When is asking a question considered scum?
You are really reaching here. Did you not learn from last game? Your doing the same thing seph did.

And what happened there? He was scum and I outed him day one.

You are doing a 180 from last game. Now i would like an explanation since your so bus happy

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because there’s usually someone who just jumps on me day 1 without reason. But now your starting to move up in my reads list.
Down boy! Down!

Soup and Alex, is this town or scum OMGUS?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 how many games have you played?
Sorry cut my last post off by accident.

I don’t know a distinct number off the top of my head. But probably between 15 and 30.

Weather or not my playstyle has changed or I’ve gotten better I’d say ask any nintenzone user. I said earlier in the thread that I honestly Dorney know most of the technical terms people mention here or understand some of the differe play styles for scum people mentioned.

I just try my best to help out. Sometime my posts are great and my unorthodox play style works out. For example last game I helped out scum day one and knew exactly what they slipped up with.

Before that there was Star Wars mafia where I ousted the grandfather about mid game and everyone of my points against nabe who was The Godfather was correct. No one listened though unfortunately and nave won for the mafia even though all the plays were very obviously linked to him.

So I’d say I can kind change in skill per game but my style is always viewed as strange.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker is at an FGC tournament btw in case I didn't say that already. I hope Laundry can remind him about the game tomorrow, otherwise he probably won't post?

Take Ryker wagon with a grain of salt. He's an old school player that we'd all love to see die all the ****ing time and I can guarantee looking at that wagon that Soup and Laundry were just in it to joke around. Although I thought you were older too? ;_; my memory is ***.

Kind of OoC, but I would do this regardless of alignment. If I know someone isn't here and other people wouldn't realistically know about it, I'm going to say something. Important to discuss since we have such short phases. Don't let it influence your read on me please <3
While I appreciate that you told people why I was missing, I don't need a white knight.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sorry cut my last post off by accident.

I don’t know a distinct number off the top of my head. But probably between 15 and 30.

Weather or not my playstyle has changed or I’ve gotten better I’d say ask any nintenzone user. I said earlier in the thread that I honestly Dorney know most of the technical terms people mention here or understand some of the differe play styles for scum people mentioned.

I just try my best to help out. Sometime my posts are great and my unorthodox play style works out. For example last game I helped out scum day one and knew exactly what they slipped up with.

Before that there was Star Wars mafia where I ousted the grandfather about mid game and everyone of my points against nabe who was The Godfather was correct. No one listened though unfortunately and nave won for the mafia even though all the plays were very obviously linked to him.

So I’d say I can kind change in skill per game but my style is always viewed as strange.
So, somewhere between 15 and 30. Have you ever rolled scum?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I like ThirdKoopa and think his statements about not wanting to replace but feeling less motivated to scumhunt and reason through stuff than in his last game are genuine. I like Joey's lines of questioning so far, especially with regards to the inconsistencies in approaches to Pokechu vs Z25/Shish. I also like Laundry and think he has been contributing the most productive discussion for town thus far.

I have a slight town lean on Nabe based on his response to questions about his soup read.

I'm confused on soup and don't understand what he's doing by discrediting the Z25 pressure in favour of Pokechu's. I don't follow his logic on Z25 being a mislynch waiting to happen and wanna see what he says in response to my last post.

I don't have any strong feelings on Shish yet despite his posts.

Already laid out my thoughts on Pokechu and Z25. I'd much prefer lynching one of them over seeing the Ryker wagon through as that would be a literal shot in the dark and we'd get nothing over a lynch that was met with no opposition and no response from the one being lynched.
Bleck. This is so ass backwards from where I stand at this point in the thread.

TK reads as null to me. I don't really get anything from his stuff about replacing and he really does go nowhere with his analysis. It makes it really hard to extract a read on either side.

I don't actually like Joey's line of questioning. I don't think he's given me much to go off of in general because there isn't much to go off of in general. I'll go through his posts again, but they all look like they go nowhere and his white knighting of me, while I don't condemn the FYI I'm not here, shuts down an avenue for discussion. In fact, that conversation never really happened and that blows my mind. I expected to see "should we lynch inactive" and "if he's town/scum what do we think of the wagon." TK is the only one who has attempted to look at that and he basically only brought it up. Alex straight shut down the latter and Joey the former.

Soup **** is actually what I'm thinking, just so I don't end up implying I disagree with this one.

I REALLY wish I had a conclusion from him here on where Pokechu and Z25 sit in relation to each other since they seem to be "acceptable alternatives" to the shot in the dark.

Checked the playerlist after making that post off memory and noticed I missed Fire. Not sure if my lack of opinion on him is my fault or not but I forgot he was in the game, so there's that I guess.

Also did another skim over Shish to try to get a better opinion and think the shishposting comes off more natural than it did when he faked it as scum and it also looks more relaxed than pokechu's erratic posts do.

If we were lynching a ****poster I'd vote Pokechu over Shish any day.
Fire has done nothing I recall, so sure.

Shish comes off more natural and less erratic? I thought for sure I was looking at forced outrage when I read his first comments on Pokechu.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
God, Alex. Why is it that every single time we play this game, you have to make it so damn hard to just call you town.

In general, I agree with most of the conclusions you've made on scum. but neither Nabe nor Joey come across as town for me. Like, Nabe has done jack **** and his

"BuT tOmMoRoW iS tHe MeAt Of ThIs GaMe"

post looks disgusting because it's just excusing not acting. Joey, I've been talking about.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
My summarized stance in S25 is that I understand why he's scummy but find that due to circumstance he might not actually be scum. If it comes down to it though I will vote him though I am sort of worried more about those pushing him as well and that gives me pause overall

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My summarized stance in S25 is that I understand why he's scummy but find that due to circumstance he might not actually be scum. If it comes down to it though I will vote him though I am sort of worried more about those pushing him as well and that gives me pause overall
I don't care what your read is in the slightest, actually. I want to know how it progressed to where it is.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I think the shishoe lynch has some merit to it. I only have one real problem with him though. And that’s how he questioned pokechus lack of activity but he hadn’t been online till that point really. And while pokechu May have been ****posting it was still posting. So shish getting overly upset to it is interesting to me.

And I expect way more activity from him because he loves Etrian odyssey just as much as moy if not more. and he’s usually very active so this is odd

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
****ing.... what happened to image embedding. I can't play like this.
Uploaded might be broke again.

Also recently sometimes the site just stops embedding image if they aren’t from the core palaces it’s meant to embed from

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Down boy! Down!

Soup and Alex, is this town or scum OMGUS?
I gutread it as townier because he seems like he's the constant victim and is trying to use it to his advantage in a situation where he thinks the vote isn't warranted, but that reaction is really over the top.

:186:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25
Who do you think is the scummiest here?
My stance is still kantrip. He did a completely 180 and isn’t playing like he did last game, on top of him getting a little aggressive with trying to push s lynch on someone for no reason.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I gutread it as townier because he seems like he's the constant victim and is trying to use it to his advantage in a situation where he thinks the vote isn't warranted, but that reaction is really over the top.

:186:
Yeah, that one and the one from Shishoe are both like outrageously overdramatic.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My stance is still kantrip. He did a completely 180 and isn’t playing like he did last game, on top of him getting a little aggressive with trying to push s lynch on someone for no reason.
Voooooooooooooooooote

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I don't care what your read is in the slightest, actually. I want to know how it progressed to where it is.
Talked about this in #135, #171, and closing statements in #239. I honestly feel like I've talked a lot about where I've gotten with Z25 at this point, which is why I gave you the short of it.

Top Bottom