• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Nomination Mafia - Endgame: Until the Day the Adventurers Rise Again

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I did a double-take on Z25 from PYP in relation to what you highlighted about him Kantrip and I think the disrepancies are there, certainly. However, I also don't think it's possible to play 1:1 with yourself in every game, because different environments inhibit different responses, therefore I don't know why word modifiers as you put it are indicative of scum. The argument I posed earlier was at the crux of things: S25 says he has never flipped scum and frankly I'm not sure if I see scum trying to be at the helm of the discussion yet alone make such obtuse plays such as justifying an obvious RVS wagon for awkward reasons. Like..I get it. I get why that's scummy so I don't fault You/Joey for seeing it that way, I just don't feel it's the right option right now. If you want me to partake in some theory of my own I think in the event of Z25 being scum I would consider Pokechu to become more likely, so this is not as seperate as you think. Can a Z25/3K/Pokechu team exist? Possibly, but I'm not going to come in here and state my overbearing confidence in those 3, I'm just going to say that I feel it is likely we have scum in there.
Why are you so certain that 3K is scum? We have 6.5 hours left and at this moment I am pretty confident I won't vote for him. Sell me on it instead of rattling his cage.

:186:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
In terms of 3K/Pokechu, they both share similarities in the way they are approaching this game for me, that being they are perhaps more deliberate. I don't know why you're confused about what I said about Pokechu, but my basic thought on Pokechu is that he/she started off with a type of spam behavior that would seem more comfortable and recognizable but had an awkward transition away from it. This is not meta, this is something I would have issue with anyone. I think that most people who play Mafia have a style they are comfortable with but as time goes on and in a situation where they are not town they may reinforce this style to a dramatic degree, and I think Pokechu is doing exactly that. Does Pokechu spam? Does town spam? We could do circular logic all day but it's not really the spam that got me it's rather what came after it with his/her posts that came after it, which to me..felt deliberate in a bad way. I'm not privy to feeling like more eyes are watching me as scum and I feel Pokechu has fall prey to this and had a realization that spamming just won't cut it completely therefore make a completely out-of-character move and showed concern with those getting upset with his spamming, and that part you could say is Meta and I think the NZoners would agree with me if they haven't stated already.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
In terms of 3K/Pokechu, they both share similarities in the way they are approaching this game for me, that being they are perhaps more deliberate. I don't know why you're confused about what I said about Pokechu, but my basic thought on Pokechu is that he/she started off with a type of spam behavior that would seem more comfortable and recognizable but had an awkward transition away from it. This is not meta, this is something I would have issue with anyone. I think that most people who play Mafia have a style they are comfortable with but as time goes on and in a situation where they are not town they may reinforce this style to a dramatic degree, and I think Pokechu is doing exactly that. Does Pokechu spam? Does town spam? We could do circular logic all day but it's not really the spam that got me it's rather what came after it with his/her posts that came after it, which to me..felt deliberate in a bad way. I'm not privy to feeling like more eyes are watching me as scum and I feel Pokechu has fall prey to this and had a realization that spamming just won't cut it completely therefore make a completely out-of-character move and showed concern with those getting upset with his spamming, and that part you could say is Meta and I think the NZoners would agree with me if they haven't stated already.
This legit doesn't answer my question in the slighest. I asked you to sell me on 3K, not Poke.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I just spammed because I hadn't ****posted in a while

It was really fun... I missed it

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
3K started awkward and remained awkward, there's a lot of "sorry won't do it again" and a lot I've still yet to learn despite statements otherwise. The blunt response to everything is that it all seems like convenient excuse, and there are gestures made like him going 'guys I _really_ wanna replace and stuff but I hold a duty' and to me that's just unnecessary, but this is a tough crowd and I know a lot of you will do the whole 'but town can do that' well yea sure circular logic we're all familiar but let's consider how likely in the position of this game, how 3K normally is and how he handled things. I can see scum realizing their mistakes by ignoring the thread trying to create excuses, and really that's all I saw it as, and furthermore, there is a public identity crisis with 3K that really I don't think makes sense to have where he states he's trying to be different from how he played before but then he immediately falls back into behavior reminiscent to it that reads less like what we know of 3K and more like an appeal. Why would he say to dayvig me but also compliment me? I'm pretty sure he's just trying to keep a believable story in all of his dialogue instead of dunno, genuine interest?

I was typing my thoughts on 3K/Pokechu before you even asked me Laundry owned nerd

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
rvs is random yet you vote chu on tradition
Catching this in reread while I formulate my thoughts into stances:

RVS is never truly random. My vote on Ryker wasn't random. Soup's bandwagon on Ryker wasn't random. You're the only one who would open random.org to slap a vote down, most other people have a reason with their ****posting. This is why RVS can be very telling.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
6.5 hours left means it's time for me to get moving instead of plodding along turning over every stone I find. Let's start with Poke:

I must have come away with a different impression than most other players have because I didn't think his ****posting was scummy at all. NZoners (and Kantrip) have expressed that it's over-the-top and deliberate:
Pokechu is always a bit of a wild card. My gut reaction this time is telling me something is up with their posts and how much they are doing it. They like to joke around a lot but this feels excessive and has me questioning why.
Pokechu's pooposting is over the top for me and beyond the scope of what I'm comfortable basing a read on.
but they fail to ask the question of "why", instead leaning into suspicion of his behavior. I think that's a fair response, in a vacuum, but the timing of it gives me pause. When he started doing it, the game was dead. RVS was still ongoing and nobody was really going anywhere with the game. No matter how he constructed his ****posts, they were all going to achieve the same thing: grabbing him attention. This point wasn't lost on some people:
Pokechu doesn’t seek attention in this manner. Usually they joke about sliding into dms as that’s a running gag with them. But the bottom line is pokechu as town will usually contribute a lot more then random memes that don’t even have bearing here when there are no power roles. To make some big random posts about power roles and constantly joke about it when they usually stay relevant to the topic at hand is odd.
but it's wrong to jump to the conclusion of "scum". Scum don't want attention to draw attention to themselves and scum don't want an active game. By ****posting in an "over the top" and "excessive" manner, Poke succeeded at doing both. Either he made a massive mistake as scum or he's town. Given people's comments that he's competent:
Town pokechu is less likely to throw out random claims even as jokes. Scum pokechu has happened a few times and some noticeable differences are how he posts. Scum usually stays active but not to a huge degree and makes a lot of jokes without too many guesses or input. Town poke has actually contributed to lynching mafia quite a bit either through guesses or random actions based on their role.
It's within the realm of possibility he's scum and knows people have been townreading him recently when he is comfortable being silly in-thread because this seems excessive even for his standards, but I can't say that with confidence.
Pokechu I honestly think despite his affinity towards ****posting, is a really solid player, usually has strong reads and typically is good at comparing and constrasting how other players behave in different setups. Most of the time I noticed he found scum through this method of reading players. Along with also picking out townie players for playing similar to there usual town selves accurately. That is what I think Pokechu's greatest strength as a player. Myself voting him was ****posting, as at the time I just entered the game with no thoughts.
I don't think this is a mistake. Ergo, I see his drawing attention to himself at a dead point in the game as a townie behavior.

Also unlike Soup I liked his posts when he settled into the game, so I gave him bonus points for those.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
So, as a direct correlation to that fact: I think Shishoe is scum. His push onto Poke came across as the over-the-top, lazy, and mechanical approach I would expect scum to take on that type of behavior. I still have yet to get meaningful content out of Shish that has anything to do with the rest of the game yet, despite prodding him for more.

vote: Shishoe

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I think Z25 is scummy too, but not for Kantrip's tone-based points. Joey pings the surface of what I found scummy but I think it's worth delving much deeper into that:
Alright so there really isn’t much discussion going on here and I have no good reads cause of it.

So I guess I’ll join the ryker vote. As we would likely have wound up with this to begin with from the looks of things.

Vote: Ryker
If I were to try and narrow down suspects right now. I suppose there’s only two I can consider atm are pokechu for such odd posts that seem attention based. Which can go either way with pokechu so I don’t know. But they are worth noting none the less imo.

The other is maybe third for kickstarting the rvs on Ryker, but again that could go either way. But mafia being one of the others to follow suit wouldn’t shock me
There are precious few reasons in my mind that would cause a townie to vote for the same wagon as somebody he suspects and I doubt Z can name any of them on his own. It calls into question the ingenuity of both his read and his vote. On its own this is questionable behavior, but what I found far more interesting is the following:

You make it a fair point. We definitely have more discussion.

I’m thinking of switching my vote with the changes here as I think my reads are improving.

Right now my main reads are pokechu and kantrip. Both are playing very differently and I don’t like the style of their posts atm. It’s nothing like last game and they seem to just want to stick someone as scum day one for the sake of it. Seems like a bus attempt to me and I don’t like that.
As for top scum reads. There’s only one I’m pretty sure of right now and that’s kantrip. After that I think it’s. 60 percent chance(estimate) that pokechu could be scum if I had to put a number on it, and after that I don’t teally have any. But I’d wager an inactive is one.
3K completely disappears off his scumlist, just as quickly as he appeared on it. There's no resolution to the read or attempt to follow it up. Despite offering subtle agreement with Soup (it is worth pointing out that his 3K stance appeared 3 posts after Soup's vote onto 3K), he never joins Soup on Soup's pushes of 3k, instead focusing more onto Poke and Kantrip. That read ain't genuine in the slightest. What's more, his Kantrip suspicion is pure OMGUS and his Poke suspicions are built similarly to Shishoe's: framed as over the top and then pushed for lazy, mechanical reasons because "it's not what town would do" with zero regard for the context of the game that Poke was posting in.

Also, while I have a strong distaste for pushing someone off pure tonal reasons, that doesn't disregard any of Kantrip's points: his fear of making a commitment to any particular stance is concerning. That shouldn't be disregarded.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also I legit don't like a single post from Fire but there's so little there to determine his alignment. If we want to body an inactive/low-content-poster out of the game, I strongly recommend it be him. Ryker will likely be here from tomorrow onward.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
A couple of other quick hits: I've already illustrated why I think Poke is town but Joey is my other townread. Nabe hasn't done a ton but I generally liked what he's posted so far. I'm not in love with Kantrip but I would lynch a lot of other slots over him currently. Ryker has yet to post a damn thing but I'm not lynching him before he has the opportunity to play. I'm null on Soup. Nothing he's done strikes me as hard town but I don't find his actions inherently scummy either. I don't have time to investigate further before D2, though. I'm not gonna vote for any of these players.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I was gonna throw him in the other quick hit posts but I do think it's worth talking about 3K. Soup is absolutely right when he says that 3K has posted a lot of excuses for his lack of presence:
So... I'm gonna be real with you all. I think I'm considering replacing out due to my schedule, but, I've been a host a long enough time that I know how painful it is when people don't contribute. (Only considering; keep that in mind)
And we got RVS started and, from a first glance before I take a nap, it looks like it's getting finished, too.
will resort back to page 3 in about half an hour. practicing sax.
well it's ten o' clock. i'm done practicing sax. i'll do the thing that I found and then go through reading pages for any posts I find particularly interesting.
also, I'll try to be in the groove - part of the reason I'm tempted to replace out is I know I'm going to be gone for an entire weekend as a break from the computer (Friday the 16th to Sunday the 18th) - I don't think anyone playing knows this, but, I currently do all of my work and my graduate classes online. Most of the time on a computer or an iPad. I need breaks for my mental health w/ my S/O, but, I don't want to deprive this thread of content.
This is a typical tactic of coasting scum; however, I don't find that point very compelling. It is easily imaginable that a townie would resort to a similar tactic when equally inactive and in-the-hole as an explanation for their lack of presence. It's not a good look, but it's not necessarily a scummy look.

What I find more compelling is this:
i actually just found something of interest, laundry

patience

basically i'm null. I have enough to make a reads list out of, but, this early in the game it would still feel more like hunches. I have two fishes that I think are more interesting to fry, but, I'm waiting to see if they say anything. Rest assured, I will vote by deadline.
This is a pretty good snapshot of 3K's overall content thus far: promising more but never providing. Out of context, I would normally have no problems with this approach but the context of it frustrates me. We're less than 24 hours to deadline so now is the time to be airing that **** out and pushing your lynches if you're town. Beyond that, if you want to get reactions, you should do things so that people can react to them. His posts had several "notes" and things he found "interesting" but there was little prodding of other slots to get better information about them. I'm fairly certain one of his "fishes" is Soup and I'm guessing the other is Kantrip off my gut, but beyond inviting Soup to interact with him, he offers little bait for his "traps". It's a fantastic way to look like you're producing content or doing something ProTown without doing much of anything at all.

This is the closest thing I have to solid reads from 3K:
if I had a dayvig right now, I wouldn't stare it at Ryker (since I'd rather he just be it replaced) and I have no reason to believe you're scum so the shot would land between Z25 and soup. To be honest with you, I know it's meta but, I'm not seeing a case for Z25 just yet. Do you have any thoughts on Z25 or are you waiting for Shish's response? Are you waiting for soup to have more to comment with?
but there's little foundation supporting any of them. The only reason he's ended up on these slots is his theory that it's unlikely all five members of the Ryker wagon are town, doing so after acknowledging that that line of thinking is a distraction.
I don't disagree with the math but frankly I think it's far more useful to analyze the individual posts than the probability of a wagon's towniness. You're distracting yourself.

you are correct but numbers are fun
I'm not as convinced as I am with Z or Shishoe but I do find it plausible that he could be coasting scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
This is my intro. I'm gonna set some ground rules and this should be the only post I'll make like this.

1.) I don't know half of you ****s. This is what you should know about me, personally. I don't take anything personally in the context of mafia. I can and will comment saying I hate you or you're dumb. I will not mean anything outside of the context of this game. I can hate your playstyle or how you play and not hate you. If I am getting on your nerves, open your mouth. I'm probably more reasonable on **** like that than you think. I put this disclaimer so I don't get myself in **** that could be avoided.

2.) I'm pretty ****ing good at this game normally, but haven't played in goddamn forever. If you're a meta fiend, your most important games are likely to be the Mafia Championship games I played on Mafia Universe. The qualifier especially since the final happened during the duration of a convention I attended.

3.) I would've been here sooner, but I was in a BBTAG tournament in Atlanta this weekend and couldn't use my ****ing phone because there's a stupid ass redirection ad I couldn't ****ing get past. All I could see was the game had started.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yo. Sup fellas?

Alex, you're posting. You have 10 minutes. Summarize what I need to know.
Hey you're real.

Read my previous few posts if you want my reads, I worked hard for them.
Only interesting thing in RVS is you got wagoned by 3K > Me > Soup > Z25. I doubt you'll read them but you should go and look at the context for Z's and maybe Soup's.
Pokechu ****posted a bunch to get us out of RVS but they're just dumb ****posts about dayvigs. I personally didn't find them scummy but people who have played with him before have. He's offered reads when pushed for them, though.
Lots of talk about Z25 and whether or not he's scum, probably the most contentious slot in the game. Soup/Poke/3K have come out in defense saying that his play is typical (but that he's never drawn scum), Joey/Kantrip/I think his play is scummy.
You could boil Soup down to defending Z25 and attacking 3K. Up until his most recent post about Poke up the thread those are the only slots he's talked at length about.
Nabe is Nabe.
Thirdkoopa johnned for awhile about not being able to play, showed up last night and dropped a bunch of notes on us but didn't offer any real direction with them, johnned about not playing on his way out, and hasn't posted since.
Shishoe's pushed onto Pokechu for his ****posting and that's all he's done.
Joey is Joey but I like his approach? Idk, go read that one, I'm pretty sure he's town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If deadline's tonight, I should be fine to read it all. It's only about 250 posts.

I do need a votecount though. Last one is like 3/4s of the game ago.

It's 6 to lynch, right? My wagon went the farthest. What went second farthest?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Current votecount:

Votecount should be:
Ryker (2): 3K, Z25
3K (2): Soup, Fire
Shisoe (2): Poke, Laundry
Z25 (2): Kantrip, Joey
Soup (1): Nabe
Poke (1): Shishoe

Not voting: Ryker

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think Z25 is scummy too, but not for Kantrip's tone-based points. Joey pings the surface of what I found scummy but I think it's worth delving much deeper into that:

There are precious few reasons in my mind that would cause a townie to vote for the same wagon as somebody he suspects and I doubt Z can name any of them on his own. It calls into question the ingenuity of both his read and his vote. On its own this is questionable behavior, but what I found far more interesting is the following:

3K completely disappears off his scumlist, just as quickly as he appeared on it. There's no resolution to the read or attempt to follow it up. Despite offering subtle agreement with Soup (it is worth pointing out that his 3K stance appeared 3 posts after Soup's vote onto 3K), he never joins Soup on Soup's pushes of 3k, instead focusing more onto Poke and Kantrip. That read ain't genuine in the slightest. What's more, his Kantrip suspicion is pure OMGUS and his Poke suspicions are built similarly to Shishoe's: framed as over the top and then pushed for lazy, mechanical reasons because "it's not what town would do" with zero regard for the context of the game that Poke was posting in.

Also, while I have a strong distaste for pushing someone off pure tonal reasons, that doesn't disregard any of Kantrip's points: his fear of making a commitment to any particular stance is concerning. That shouldn't be disregarded.

Third didn’t really disappear. I still said that I can see third being possible but he was also looking to switch out and it’s day one so I can give inactivity the benifit of the doubt.

The reason he’s not top priority for me is I’m getting vibes that third is basically in a maven situation like maven was last game.
Early on maven was a strong scum read by everyone for fair reasons but they were all wrong. He had to switch out and some including myself thought the quickness of it could mean he’s scum but when lynched he came up town.

My gut feeling is that this is a similar situation and I don’t think a third lynch is the right play.

Also my reasons may sound off to you but imo they are pretty sound. I’ve played like 30 different games with nintenzone members and know them well from when they are town or scum. And as someone who’s always been town I have one of the best ways to read them because I always see their behavior from a town perspective and wat h as what different and how they slip up.

That’s the reason for my viewpoints because I know these users well.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Third didn’t really disappear. I still said that I can see third being possible but he was also looking to switch out and it’s day one so I can give inactivity the benifit of the doubt.
If that's real I somehow missed that. Go and find that post for me?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
All those 2 drop wagons are what's gone farthest.

Now it's Z25.

Z25 Z25 Can you answer me a couple of questions. I'm not all the way through the game, but I want to know what your opinion is on TK's re-entry. Laundry's analysis said he dropped his notes and didn't actually go anywhere from it. What's your takeaway there?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Something came up so I'm not sure when I'll be around much. Was trying to stay caught up via phone, but I started getting the advertisement problem too soooo rip

Shishoe and Z are preferred votes because neither of them are actually contributing. Tried to get more out of Shishoe, didn't respond. Instead, we got one of the most lack luster reads so far with poke and nothing else. Hard agree with Laundry on this one.

3K's catch up post was very... eh to me? I read it, the read list at the beginning was nice, but I felt like nothing on that read list really stuck. The biggest interaction was FE voting him but outside of that and asking Z some questions we didn't get much of anything out of all of those posts. I don't think this makes him a big scum read, but something I'm looking out for come the next day phase.

Vote: Shishoe

I think this type of coasting is more likely to be scum than Z's logic. Fine with either, but Shishoe sitting on Poke with "something seems fishy" as the reasoning is just not good LOL.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Current vote count (as of post #266):
  • Shishœ: 3 (Pokechu, Laundry, KY Joey)
  • Thirdkoopa: 2 (ѕoup, Fire Emblemier)
  • ѕoup: 1 (Nabe)
  • Pokechu: 1 (Shishœ)
  • Z25: 2 (Kantrip, Ryker)

Not currently voting: Thirdkoopa, Z25

4 hours remain in this phase.
With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh, hey Joey!

Will you be able to change that vote later in the day or are you throwing it out and leaving it til the next phase?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
#HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry

ISO Joey for me? Can't take too long. I want to talk about him, but I want your take first. You said you liked him, does that hold true?
I'll double-check but every time he's posted he's mirrored my thoughts and I've mirrored his. I find myself agreeing with him most out of anyone in the thread, so I'm fairly confident he's town.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do you think I am mafia or not? This post reads like a threat.

How is what I'm doing similar to what Seph did in our last game? Describe the scumminess of it and how that applies to me. Curious that you say I'm bus happy, not sure what exactly you're getting at with that.

You are familiar with people making posts like my first post in RVS, right? Your last comment seems to imply that people jumping on you day 1 without reason is something out of the ordinary that shouldn't be happening as if Ryker's wagon isn't the exact same thing. What's the distinction you're making that makes your vote for Ryker okay while my vote for you is "just like what Seph did?"
To answer this since apparently my answer wasn’t direct to you, yes i do think your scum and I see no reason why you view this as a threat.

Last game you game in with read after read, opinions and great views all around that helped us move forward all from your first post.
This game your first post is assuming someone is scum for literally a post where I said I wouldn’t be online for a few hours and nothing else.

Literally how the **** does that make anyone scum?

You know what else happened last game? Seph came in first post and decided to just randomly vote me because I misunderstood the setup. Which everyone else understood but he held onto that and only got more aggressive try to push for me to be lynched for no reason.

You just did the same thing. Came in here first post with no thoughts, and tried to start a push by saying let’s bus him. Clearly that’s your intent as you said it yourself. So yes I think that’s very scummy.

And my last comment was the opposite. I’m used to be jumped on day one by people. It always happens for some reason. I know what a difference between scum and not scum lynch attempts are in me at this point.

And your vote was rvs. It was built on no reason and your assumption I somehow scum flipped by talking about real life. Which is completely different to randomly voting Ryker and just makes no sense context wise.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something came up so I'm not sure when I'll be around much. Was trying to stay caught up via phone, but I started getting the advertisement problem too soooo rip

Shishoe and Z are preferred votes because neither of them are actually contributing. Tried to get more out of Shishoe, didn't respond. Instead, we got one of the most lack luster reads so far with poke and nothing else. Hard agree with Laundry on this one.

3K's catch up post was very... eh to me? I read it, the read list at the beginning was nice, but I felt like nothing on that read list really stuck. The biggest interaction was FE voting him but outside of that and asking Z some questions we didn't get much of anything out of all of those posts. I don't think this makes him a big scum read, but something I'm looking out for come the next day phase.

Vote: Shishoe

I think this type of coasting is more likely to be scum than Z's logic. Fine with either, but Shishoe sitting on Poke with "something seems fishy" as the reasoning is just not good LOL.
You might need a different style browser, or if you keep trying you might get in. It took me a few tries yesterday but it was fine once I was in.

Top Bottom