• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Escajehubus is NOT inhuman.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Cool match, corneria is a fun stage. I'll wait until you post a serious match before I critique.
Also with all this talk about Pit. What about Rogue Pit :(? I might come to Whobo. I'm considering it.

Also basics aren't the only fundamentals. Mindgames are also, but not the term people constantly throw around. Like trying to arrow loop and make your opponent nervous, or wingdashing is a mindgame. I mean actually analyzing your opponent's playstyle and conjuring up ways to make your playstyle a counter to your opponents. Deeply looking into their head and finding patterns. Because patterns are flaws, and good players exploit flaws.
There's also frame knowledge and reaction time. *Brawl players have a horrible reaction time*

Also kown is the best because his thread had 2,067 posts and OVER *DOUBLE* 9,000 views

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Cool match, corneria is a fun stage. I'll wait until you post a serious match before I critique.
Also with all this talk about Pit. What about Rogue Pit :(? I might come to Whobo. I'm considering it.

Also basics aren't the only fundamentals. Mindgames are also, but not the term people constantly throw around. Like trying to arrow loop and make your opponent nervous, or wingdashing is a mindgame. I mean actually analyzing your opponent's playstyle and conjuring up ways to make your playstyle a counter to your opponents. Deeply looking into their head and finding patterns. Because patterns are flaws, and good players exploit flaws.
There's also frame knowledge and reaction time. *Brawl players have a horrible reaction time*

Also kown is the best because his thread had 2,067 posts and OVER *DOUBLE* 9,000 views
True, but basics are where you start. Observation skills and mindgames come later. Learn frame knowledge as soon as you can though, that ****'s awesome.

You should go to WHOBO, it's gonna be hyyyype son!

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah, all of these matches were major jokers. I got some vids from yesterday, I'll be putting them up tonight, please refer back to here tonight.

All of us Texas Pits place around each other.

I have a secondary that is actually way better than my Pit, I just use him for Metaknight though.

I love this thread. <3

EDIT: This match had no need for AT's, because I predicted him the ENTIRE match, 'nuff said.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Kown lost to DingDing in tournament. Right after Kown loses, I beat a more difficult Link.
Kown beat Light at HOBO 14, repeatedly. I played Light after, and went even, then Light mm's Kown. Destroys him.
I beat Kown in Pit ditto's.
PhantomX claims I was/am better.
Light says I'm better.
Anyone that has played us both simultaneously says I'm better.

Unless you count ledge-camping. >.>
wow dude you need to relax. Kown doesnt play very conplex, but he's fundamentally all there and beats me in dittos and from what i remember i think i went 3 for 4 against you in dittos, so that would beat you behind me with your logic of who is better and whos worse, and also with your logic i placed higher at FS 5 then kown so i guess that makes me better. point is you arent the best and you shouldn't flont it..

Esca

Smash Champion
Cha0tic, was a joke man.

I consider skill level based on other peoples views/opinions. Placing factors in, but it's still moreso based on what other peopl think. Really. And sure, you beat me in dittos. Ask around to people we both played and see their opinions.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Cha0tic, was a joke man.

I consider skill level based on other peoples views/opinions. Placing factors in, but it's still moreso based on what other peopl think. Really. And sure, you beat me in dittos. Ask around to people we both played and see their opinions.
well to me it didnt look like a joke so my bad. i was just throwin in for Kown..all my point was to chill if it wasn't a joke.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
well to me it didnt look like a joke so my bad. i was just throwin in for Kown..all my point was to chill if it wasn't a joke.
ah i knew there was another pit from texas lol i was wondering where he was

kown doesnt go falco at the san antonio tournament(whahahhahahahha). He would have stayed pit.

kown is THE best.

Dont deny the FUTURE OF PIT(lolz)
watt? esca went falco? :ohwell:

lol

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
i dunno if this has been mentioned im just too lazy to go through all of the boards...
but you glide a little too much, especially against lucario, lucario ***** all with his fair and his range on his aerial defense... i think after counting, your glide only payed off twice in all the matches ive seen of yours, glide is a decent move you jsut have to know when to use it

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
weird huh, well ya i will be at Whobo and we sha'll most definitely play ask all the houstonians who i am and they'll point u my way so we can pitto :)

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Kown lost to DingDing in tournament. Right after Kown loses, I beat a more difficult Link.
Kown beat Light at HOBO 14, repeatedly. I played Light after, and went even, then Light mm's Kown. Destroys him.
I beat Kown in Pit ditto's.
PhantomX claims I was/am better.
Light says I'm better.
Anyone that has played us both simultaneously says I'm better.

Unless you count ledge-camping. >.>
Oh, u mean Zair? (he was the only other Link I saw there, trust me I check hard for these xD)

Yeah...I 2-stocked him every match in friendlies. :] He isn't half bad though, he definitely has potential.

Once again, people...I must admit, I probably shouldn't have won that tourney match against Kown. He 2-stocked me on FD on our first match. Me winning on norfair and especially RC afterwards were nothing short of miracles. I'm not saying that anyone is better or worse than anyone else, but kown pwns.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Nair is your friend. Especially when your opponent is trying to get back on the stage. Also its usful for approaching skills as well. Dont spam the Fsmash so much and save that til your opponent reaches 100% or higher.

Top Bottom