• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cero

Smash Lord
The main reason I want to go is for Project M.

If you're going to replace it as a main event, can you at least set up a tv or two with PM on it? :c

8Bitman

Smash Master
Just leave Project M because it's nice to look back at nice memories when you're waiting for a match. =3

Also bri, I won't, I'll take off my mask most of thime, there's no way ima be playing a tourney match with meh mask on.. Iz cannotz concentratez. O____o

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'll give a heads up here since most of the talk was in Ravyns thread.

If there are any spare TVs and people bring controllers I'd be happy to let people have some retro game fun on some N64 titles I'll be bringing. I'll have Diddy Kong Racing, Pokémon Puzzle League, Pokémon Stadium, and Mario Party 2(for people who get to the venue early I guess since It's on my wii which is going to be used for the tourneys lol). People need to bring controllers since I have none suitable. Let me know if you happen to bring some else I'll just be keeping my stuff in my bag.

This is not meant to infringe on Esam's events or involve any money(well it's your money I guess lol do whatever). Just a fun little side thing to keep in mind if there's room for it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll tell Nicaboy to bring his wii and put project M on it (then take it off after) and I'll have that one set-up. If they want to run a separate tournament they can, but my tournament will go before it.

3v3, random singles, random doubles, or DUELIST?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
3v3 if your a true man you'll do 3v3. Whoever says random dubz are ******s. Yes this coming from me. Someone who wins money from random tourneys.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Also for the 3v3 , unlike how we did it at R@yvns , we should be able to CP other players with a player instead of having a set line up.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Do any of you guys want me to bring candy/chocolate? Since this is the day before Halloween =/ Plus my mom buys like TONS of candy and stuff and she gives them out sooo I could tell her to put some aside for you guys =/
How many of you guys are showing up? Also, do 3v3!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1st character will be set, 2nd and 3rd will be set. You can CP stages but then the other character is allowed to switch, like real crews.

Also, making buttons!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
What about random 3v3s?
2 characters set to random and each player on each team gets one stock on their character each game of the set.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i dont like 3v3 cuz im never part of them >.> guess ill show up after or before doubles

@mvd...sbrk is saying ur gona get ****d up by a lean green mean machine...

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
1st character will be set, 2nd and 3rd will be set. You can CP stages but then the other character is allowed to switch, like real crews.

Also, making buttons!
If the player lineup is gonna be set , keep players locked in 1 character and keep it nuetral.

Chops a can bring the heat but he can't go eat. Cmon wit me now!
We'll Fry them!
We've eaten things scarier than them!
So Lets get cookin'!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I meant 2nd and 3rd will not be set. But now that I think about it, it is more of a double blind. Somebody who isn't in the match will receive the players and characters they will be playing first match. After that you can go whatever character. If you click random (9 neutrals) your opponent CANNOT switch characters. If you want to CP a stage, the winner of the previous match can change character.

Matches with ZSS will not drop stocks at the beginning. This will eliminate her items having a shorter period of time to be out. Matches with Wario will also start at the beginning so he doesn't get free time off of his fart. Still undecided whether lucario should drop stocks or not...I think he should. Input on that guys?

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Lucario definitely should drop stocks.
He'd be at a disadvantage if he was sitting on 3 while the opponent was at 1.
Its part of his character just like wario/zss.

Also....don't incorporate character switching/cp stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom