• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
-sigh for teams-

<3 singles and being able to successfully use other characters (snake/greengreens, wario/norfair) because of gay MLG stages people thing are good to take me too >_>

VIDS COMING SOON

(ihope)-new apple product

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
They were saved.
Only problem is, the special C4 video had too many inputs, so at some point the replay just shows them not moving.

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
Well the other 2 were saved right? And does the last vid at least show the events leading up to the last kill?

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
keep in mind

Brian beat me and chaz

not izzy

for the record >_>
wait...so brian, who we all think sucks and cant play this game, ends up beating both of you two in the same match......... just let me know when the videos are up

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
Hell yea. At least we placed top 3, we've won money twice in a row now. The vid i want to see the most is the second match in the set where we beat them legit.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Hell yea. At least we placed top 3, we've won money twice in a row now. The vid i want to see the most is the second match in the set where we beat them legit.
i still dont understand... me and anthony were four stocking you guys at charlies house, then izzy didnt want to practice, and then you guys get third place...

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
We play differently in tournament. When we play you guys we experiment. But that's not to say you guys can't beat us, I personally get into a different mindset in tourny. Izzy idk he just does good things.

Kith

Smash Ace
Don't you understand Sergio? They were mindgaming you. Playing the fools so that they could **** you with well timed C4 placements. It's genius!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
u can tell brian and carlos are brothers cuz they post right after each other and within one minute of each other...

-imagines carlos pushing brian off the chair saying "move i wana say something funny now!"

brian: "now? now. NOW!!!!"

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Don't you understand Sergio? They were mindgaming you. Playing the fools so that they could **** you with well timed C4 placements. It's genius!
NO. i dont f*****g understand anything. we almost lost to the girl team.

and im not the one with the terrible luck to get hit by well timed c4. you can blame anthony on that one.

Kith

Smash Ace
NO. i dont f*****g understand anything. we almost lost to the girl team.

and im not the one with the terrible luck to get hit by well timed c4. you can blame anthony on that one.
If you hadn't caught on yet, that's what happened to Seibrik and Chaz last match lol. Also, at Seibrik, Justin posted just as quickly...he must be our sister! :-D

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
Dude Izzy gets mad when we lose friendlies. He takes those too seriously. But yea ^ that works every time apparently.

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
I sandbagged Seibrik too. Once i saw he was gonna kill Izzy i just had to interfere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom