• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Albert.

Smash Master
DFear I have very little expereince VS diddy and I actually consider you more of an auto-loss than Seibrik or Afro sooo It'll be $3 or nothign

Take that as a compliment or not.

I know that might seem like a self-defeating philosophy but like CMON LETS BE REALISTIC lol

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Albert I'll MM you.

Your Marth/MK (either one) vs my Falco for $2 BO5

Afro I'll MM your MK for a dollar BO3

I'm going to next month's ZP as well since I found out my car actually works. I'll be bringing a wii etc.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Albert you live in Broward? lol. Your location says Miami

I live in the middle of Broward(Southwest Pompano Beach).

8bitman and his bros live in Coral Springs.

Whenver Ed is down here he's also in Pompano.

:rosalina:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
No. No game other than Brawl will be at my Brawl tournament. If you guys want to bring MvC3 fine, but you will be taken off the machine when you have to play/you will not replace a brawl tv with a TV for MvC3.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
can we have a mini MvC3 tourney
yes pls bring it so i can wreck yo ****... i played it today and god damn bro mvc3 is too ****ing amazing...i dare someone to block...its impossible to not get mixup.

also x-23 bnb > x-23 otg > x-23 aircombo > wesker assist otg > x-23 air combo > otg > super1> kfc > xD> GAME!!!

highlight of the day for me

Xaltis

Smash Hero
yes pls bring it so i can wreck yo ****... i played it today and god damn bro mvc3 is too ****ing amazing...i dare someone to block...its impossible to not get mixup.

also x-23 bnb > x-23 otg > x-23 aircombo > wesker assist otg > x-23 air combo > otg > super1> kfc > xD> GAME!!!

highlight of the day for me

No, that game is bad, and your bad at it.

Stay Free.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
like omg dtorr its too good...1 character loss compared to my 3...with 2 of them being assists? **** man...that combo was an end game combo...other wise i just bnb to super and safe zoning wit assists :\

also most ppls jabs/launches are REALLY visually deceptive like wolverines, dantes, x-23 , zero's launches all look like they have disjointed hitboxes...oh and NO super has invincibility as far as im aware of (excluding the shoryu ones) like the weskers in zp activate their super 1 when they see u "mashin/pressin buttons" but if the wesker is too close u hit wesker out of his super its too funny how dumb it tis so far...but so fun

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I was just messin' with ya, Benny.

Anyway, the game is looking legit.

I don't mind waiting for it this upcoming Monday Night. I already waited 10 years, 5 more days isn't gonna kill me.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I was just messin' with ya, Benny.

Anyway, the game is looking legit.

I don't mind waiting for it this upcoming Monday Night. I already waited 10 years, 5 more days isn't gonna kill me.
greenace choked me while i was driving to zp :\

DFEAR

Smash Hero
from what iv gathered...mvc3=brawl , mvc2=melee

im already seein connections based off how the game is being played amongst scrubs (theyre actually TRYING to time ppl out), nothing technical really, so much buffering, too much freedom with move sets and jumps) i had more fun than takin anything serious :\ i tried taking 1 match serious and it just went lolzy

i will say this now

mvc2 is better to watch
mvc3 is funner to play
mvc2 is better to play
mvc3 is funner to watch

Xaltis

Smash Hero
from what iv gathered...mvc3=brawl , mvc2=melee

im already seein connections based off how the game is being played amongst scrubs (theyre actually TRYING to time ppl out), nothing technical really, so much buffering, too much freedom with move sets and jumps) i had more fun than takin anything serious :\ i tried taking 1 match serious and it just went lolzy

i will say this now

mvc2 is better to watch
mvc3 is funner to play
mvc2 is better to play
mvc3 is funner to watch

Its only like that FOR YOU because its a new game. You'll get bored of it real fast.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Damnit, wish I could make it out to this one. I have yet to play my first legit MM against a PR player ;_;, a case where your money being taken causes you to learn. Ah well, have fun guys.

Top Bottom