• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm considering either July 30th or August 6th as the final ZP. What other tournaments are being run on those dates?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
umm theres a wato on july 30 and viper tourney on aug 6.

Is it possible for u to hold this on the 23rd maybe? Id cancel my tourney then and come to this.

either that or possibly if u held this on aug 6th and it somehow had more attendance than vipers tourney but then it would just be directly competing against one another.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm not going to host on the 23rd. I get back from California on the 21st, and I'm not gonna hold a tournament right after that...

****ing swamp *****s.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
the 23rd would be the best date honestly. Just grind it out, and since ull be coming back soon then ull be in top form then since ull be playing all week right? :)

Swamp***** tourney on aug 6. If you held it on july 30 then thats a week difference and no1 would tampa/orlando would go since there is no time gap.

Theres way too many dates and no sfl tournies which is the main problem.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
August is 1 nll 1 zp and holy smash only cause they already made it

You can do one in gville September. Imma update the first post later today or tomorrow with more general info

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You guys fail to notice that I have 2 dates available: July 30th and August 6th. I have no other choice.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I can't hold one in gville in my small *** dorm.

Someone would have to step it up besides me and hold the tourney in gville, although I really doubt it since gville is unreliable like that.

Its either a zp or naples tourney, now or never. That or no tournies at all w/ any attendance/significance.

Why not the 23rd though besides the inconvenience of just coming back home? tbh, i was in ur position a month ago with those 2 dates and ended up canceling those dates.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
My parents wouldn't be happy with me coming home from a week long vacation including video games to then play more video games. + I want to spend all the time with my GF as possible before I leave.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
So then would u be more content if I held it on the 23rd and miami came over and then you dont even hold a zp at all then?

I'm trying to find a date to get a meet up with both naples and miami but this indecisiveness makes it rather tough. Bottom line is if your worried about holding it on the same date as an orlando tourney, well orlando doesnt show up to sfl to begin with so it doesnt really matter. So you're only really trying to work for tampas attendance. By the looks of it tampa is going to the viper tourney... And if you held it on the 30th then that is when wato is and tampa usually goes to that as well.

Also if i did hold one on the 23rd, I would need a strong attendance from miami. There is around 10 or so in naples and im not really sure of the miami scene. Basically if i cant get atleast a 20 attendance for both miami and naples combined then its a not going to happen.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
max, will u be in town on the 23rd? Id like to celebrate ur bday at this tourney if possible :)

edit: as this point im getting a bit frustrated with dates and am just considering waiting till september.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm very certain SFL will want to attend ESAM's last ZP over anything else on the 30th or 6th. It sucks that there are other tournies happening those dates that may weaken CFL attendance but this more or less reinforces GDX's recent observations and opinions on the hectic tourney schedules, so we should probably start working around with that issue after this last ESAM's last ZP.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Because Holy Smash is balls compared to my tournament :D and most people in SFL don't like travelling to CFL in general.

And in conjunction with the above statement, I have made my decision to hold my last tournament on the 6th of August. I chose this because I <3 Hbox and I didn't want to overlap his date since he wants to hold a fusion event.

Hype?

Master Raven

Smash Master
6th? cool. I'll be happy to attend.

I'd like to mid tiers if you don't mind, I'm itching to investigate Wolf to the lab :reverse:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Because Holy Smash is balls compared to my tournament :D and most people in SFL don't like travelling to CFL in general.

And in conjunction with the above statement, I have made my decision to hold my last tournament on the 6th of August. I chose this because I <3 Hbox and I didn't want to overlap his date since he wants to hold a fusion event.

Hype?
Considering your venue handicap...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'd like to travel to ESAM's tourney because I want to see him before he goes. Also, there are SFL players that don't like to travel and are close to him are relatively close somewhat so I think it's only fair that they get a chance to see him before he leaves over anybody else. That's why it makes more sense with him hosting.

Also, where did this idea came from that only Tampa travels to ZP? Last I checked of the last 5 ZPs, both Orlando and Tampa have been to 3 of them respectively. Now I won't say that Orlando travels as much as Tampa but that's only because we are limited to 1 or 2 cars. It's not because we don't want to go. It's because we kinda can't.

MVD

Smash Master
Everyone should come to Erics last one we can make it huge if ppl step up and accept that he is leaving. We all shuld send him off on a very high note

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If CFL/Tampa show up I will have pools, and hopefully a side event. I posted a thread on AiB so hopefully more people will show up from across FL.

gallax

Smash Hero
Theres no way im going to ZP. I like Holy Smash A WHOLE LOT MORE than ZP fyi esam. You saying people like zp more than holy smash was an idiotic statement.

Albert.

Smash Master
Getting arrested is cool. And I used to brag about it too.

When I was 14
I said nothing about it being "cool" and if you actually read between the lines, you can tell that I'm quite sad about what happened/the situation. You do not know me personally, so why would you think that you know the difference between "indignation" and "bragging" Why do you have this incessant need to make snarky remarks @ me when I post? Listen child, the amount of not-caring I have for you is such that I don't even remember what started this tiny little flame war. I think that you and I should do the mature thing and move on. Either that, Or we should do a different mature thing and settle it IRL, maybe step outside of ZP next time and have an arm-wrestling match or something. You look like a twig anyway. gdfjghfgjhdfg Maybe do a timed solitaire match. hahahah

14? I thought you were 12 right now.

X
DDDDDDDDDD
Xaltis with the assist <3

AND WOW DUDE wtf, how is there so much coding for your posts? I hope that that's like a default thing for you, that would be such a pain in the *** to do that manually.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Esam when's your last.tourney? Ill try to make it. Sorry gallax I like zp way better then Holy. Holy was rigged for pool for certain people to make it out. Not gonna name any names though. I rather go to zp. O and btw, gallax is the second best pika imo by far. Idk why he just won't main pika.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I said nothing about it being "cool" and if you actually read between the lines, you can tell that I'm quite sad about what happened/the situation. You do not know me personally, so why would you think that you know the difference between "indignation" and "bragging" Why do you have this incessant need to make snarky remarks @ me when I post? Listen child, the amount of not-caring I have for you is such that I don't even remember what started this tiny little flame war. I think that you and I should do the mature thing and move on. Either that, Or we should do a different mature thing and settle it IRL, maybe step outside of ZP next time and have an arm-wrestling match or something. You look like a twig anyway. gdfjghfgjhdfg Maybe do a timed solitaire match. hahahah

Xaltis with the assist <3

AND WOW DUDE wtf, how is there so much coding for your posts? I hope that that's like a default thing for you, that would be such a pain in the *** to do that manually.
I cannot tell. Its a secret.

Top Bottom