• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
SADDEST MOMENT IN SA2B :( I would have to turn the volume off because the music is sad as ****.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
Shoutout to Albert: I lol'd
Shoutout to Ed: Ganondorf yesss!
Shoutout to ESAM: Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for those Friendlies! I'll never forget them and the advice you gave me. lolzy moment at Delfino

Just keep swimming ♪
Just keep swimming ♫
Just keep swimming swimming swimming ♪
What do we do we swim, swim, swim ♫
OH HO HO How I love to swim ♪
When you WAAAAAANNTTT to swim you want to swim ♫

XD
♥
Shoutout to everyone else: Good shee!

OverLade

Smash Hero
This is the same day as Holy Smash? Way to make things inconvenient...

I don't know where I'll be when this happens, but I'll talk to Tampa baout where we intend to go.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Well hello hello all I had a lot of fun at ZP even if half of the people upped and left D: . Glad to talk to you guys again in person hopefully I can go to this one if I can get a lift =/

Side Note : Glad you like the signature Esam =P and Lol at Xaltis getting Knee'd in the face by gog :D

DFEAR

Smash Hero
That's exactly what I meant. you happy fuck. also. who wants to team at this :s? i swear i suck

This way of typing censor dodges hardcore. fuck. bitch. cock. cum. pussy. shit. bastard. dick. ass. banjo. whore. faggot. gay.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
That's exactly what I meant. you happy fuck. also. who wants to team at this :s? i swear i suck

This way of typing censor dodges hardcore. fuck. bitch. cock. cum. pussy. shit. bastard. dick. ass. banjo. whore. faggot. gay.
ahahaha. Not teaming with Seibrik again?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well. he's only teaming with me to learn how to play with a diddy cuz hes teamin with adhd for next week's genesis. why would he team with me again afterwards?

Exdeath

Smash Master
What's with the random Gallax hate?

Esam when's your last.tourney? Ill try to make it. Sorry gallax I like zp way better then Holy. Holy was rigged for pool for certain people to make it out. Not gonna name any names though. I rather go to zp. O and btw, gallax is the second best pika imo by far. Idk why he just won't main pika.

:phone:
:laugh:

How was Holy Smash's pools rigged when they were made almost entirely by GDX, Red Halberd, Afro, and me (which we spent nearly an hour making)?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok. honestly who cares about holy smash. this is about esam. only cater to esam's wants and wishes puhlease

Xaltis

Smash Hero
ok. honestly who cares about holy smash. this is about esam. only cater to esam's wants and wishes puhlease
Seriously guys. I'm doing this because ESAM/Eric is my good friend Its his last tourney in Florida. If you guys like him and would like to see him 1 more time before he leaves us you should go to this ZP for him.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'll be playing MvC3 with GreenWesker all day.

I'll learn how to deal with his keepaway ***.

Disclaimer: Everything stated above is only in part of me making said event, along with my actual participation in the tourney and salutations to ESAM for being legit.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol someone needs to look inside and between dtorr's post for any signs of copyright infringement

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have other matters to attend to that weekend so i wont be able to go to ZP

honestly will only do dubs at most for holy smash, if i enter at all

2-DJeff

Smash Master
they moved certian ppl from FCGU players pools im not gonna say who but they did because of extreme *****ing. i was sitting right there when they removed me from a certian someones pool because he had to many mks and a IC in a pool. you know who you are

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Before Esam leaves we should take a picture of him with his arm's crossed staring down at us blow it up to massive size and hang it in ZP so we can remember him forever in the most creepiest way ever.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Before Esam leaves we should take a picture of him with his arm's crossed staring down at us blow it up to massive size and hang it in ZP so we can remember him forever in the most creepiest way ever.
lol thats kinda funny. Btw were trying to get new people in FL to come to ZP on Allisbrawl heres the link if anyone cares or anything XD

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=14370

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'll take my Wii too, however this time I will not be using any hacks for it since it freezes way too much randomly, so if you want to save your matches don't play them on mine. I'm also going to mark it so everyone knows it's mine.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Announcing that this tournament will be running XIF'S DOOR FEE!!

Door fee is now 15$ and you MUST PAY or I will kick you out of the venue. However, the 15$ includes your singles entry. If you do not wish to enter singles, your money will still go into the singles pot. If you bring a wii, this amount will be reduced to 13$.

About 10-15 people didn't pay door fee on Saturday, so I had to pay out of my own pocket, so I will make sure that doesn't happen again.

Albert.

Smash Master
Announcing that this tournament will be running XIF'S DOOR FEE!!
About 10-15 people didn't pay door fee on Saturday, so I had to pay out of my own pocket, so I will make sure that doesn't happen again.
Wait what..?

How did that happen? Why didn't people pay entry fee when they paid for anything else?

Exdeath

Smash Master
Wait what..?

How did that happen? Why didn't people pay entry fee when they paid for anything else?
I think that it's actually a case of people paying the door fee and not entering anything. In other words, you're essentially forced to enter singles (financially speaking) if you come.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
No, a lot of people didn't pay door fee because I lost track of it. This is my way of correcting my mistake :D

Also, that too Xdeath. It helps increase pot money so people want to travel and enter.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I hope people actually make it to this one and actually STAY for it. I just wanna say I was hella disappointed at everybody bailing on Eric last second, but whatever, that's just me.

Top Bottom