• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 1/8/11 Miami, Florida

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Mr. 2-DJeff, with the painfully appropriate tag, You seem angry.

Why are you angry?
Thats what i thought, no comeback just "why are you angry?". Unless your a complete idiot you wouldnt ask me that.
After you read this post i got one question then im done.

Start something out of the blue with me when you dont know me, and its not related to smash again and we will make it real life fight. Punk *** *****.
Put on the gloves or STFU because with the last post you clearly took it out of concept.

Albert.

Smash Master
I didn't start anything, I just suggested that you win more.

I myself am trying to do the same.

Bro why would you take my advice and just twist around and hurt my feelings like that?

:/

You're just so malevolent to me :{

This is not a healthy interaction.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I didn't start anything, I just suggested that you win more.

I myself am trying to do the same.

Bro why would you take my advice and just twist around and hurt my feelings like that?

:/

You're just so malevolent to me :{

This is not a healthy interaction.
ok 1st you said stop **** talking xaltis when he knows himself that im joking around.
Then you were implying that i am dumb because you assumed that i wasnt intellegent enough to post a post like that when i took all honers English classes from 9-12th grade including ap euro. Im not trying to brag because that still isnt that good.
Im just saying dont come at me by calling me dumb because im way far from it. I didnt want to hurt your feelings but hey if it gets ppl to leave me alone its the best way b4 knocking them the **** out. If you were bashing me on smash like halberd and Gallax and every1 in the past pretty much did i wouldnt be bad but if your calling me dumb or anything out of video games then imma get super heated. I could understand if you were joking but you really weren'tand like i said you dont know me like that.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
2djeff, they were joking until you responded harshly. Relax man, it's all in good fun, trust me.

SFL is almost never serious unless we are talking about SFL/CFL shtuffs.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, that match was close. MVD didn't do much of his normal stuff, he just camped and dash attacked whenever Nick jumped.

I'M COMING FOR YOU MONKEY MAN, I'M LEARNING THE MU

You are going to Pound 5 right?

2-DJeff

Smash Master

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Albert is just not good at posting sarcasm.

Trust me, he was sarcastic. He isn't a ****.

8Bitman

Smash Master
ESAM, we are sitting down and having multiple friendlies at your next ZP.

I swear I won't learn the Pikachu MU and then beat you in a tourney set. XD

Nah but seriously, I hated going into that set with you, not knowing anything about the Pikachu MU.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ESAM, we are sitting down and having multiple friendlies at your next ZP.

I swear I won't learn the Pikachu MU and then beat you in a tourney set. XD

Nah but seriously, I hated going into that set with you, not knowing anything about the Pikachu MU.
how do you think i felt lol xD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
8bitman, the problem with playing ME in friendlies at my tournament is that...it doesn't really happen until the tournament is winding down, but I am also normally one of the people playing IN the tournament.

Albert.

Smash Master
Well It's funny that you should mention 2% milk, that's what I order with my Starbucks.

GreenAce you're still the guy that thought I was 16, when my 21st birthday is in a few months, so lol.

Seibrik lets do a 5$ TRAINING MM best of 7.

(4 matches of seriouslies, yay)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Kadaj be patient brah. I only have half of them recorded now and I still have to record the rest, then transcode them. They'll be ready either late this weekend or the beginning of next week.

School is easy, but it takes up more of my time this semester lol.

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It's kay x3

I still have over a hundred replays despite some eliminations I've had to make.(duplicates and desyncs)

Pleeenty for you guys to study and enjoy.

:rosalina:

Top Bottom