• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 1/8/11 Miami, Florida

LineRider

Smash Cadet
ESAM - Cool tourney bro.

Seibrik - Jet ski ftw

MVD - No friendlies, but it was good seeing you again.

Afro - I didn't get a chance to play your snake, but your MK is legit.

DFEAR - I needz to play that monkey.

Chaz - It was fun playing that ditto. which is interesting because Marth dittos are stupid.

Also, LOL @ double counter at the ledge.

Xaltis - Thanks for the PR points. <3

8bitman - ROB too good.

Legion - We shall finish that friendly sometime.

Galeon - Quit taking mah money. LoL

Kuro - I gave you back the same dollar I took at Holy Smash. lol

Serg - The C. Falcon free for all were awesome.

Radix - We'll have to do that tie-breaker MM.

Trump - 5th in team doubles. 'nough said.

2link - Yeah, I'll expect you to do better next time.

Tekk - I'll figure out that Wolf matchup some day.

Snipa - Good games.

Mink - Keep playing that Jiggs.

Mic - Come out of pools next time.

iPresea - See above.

Fire - Fun marth dittos.

m00g - Meow.

Albert - Thanks for your money. LoLz jk

Loli (Pit) - No friendlies. Sadface.jpg

8Bitman

Smash Master
Ryder Marth too good!!! =D

Also XALTIS!!! FALCO IS BROKEN!!!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Did anybody pick up my controller by accident? It;s white and has an E engraved above the start button.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ayo 2-D didja get top 10?

Nope stop talking :)
.... ok thats funny i never used this as a excuse but ima say this remeber i started playing this game competativly in may and i got 13th in the best region just saying....

let alone i started IC like 3months ago lol

I like this post.

And I like this post too.
o you do huh? then you def needa stop talking to cause you didnt even make it out

Albert.

Smash Master
You seem quite angry with me, Mr 2D Jeff. This perplexes me, cause all I said was that you should start winning more. If anything, I'm your biggest fan, bro. A cheerleader even. I should get some fancy pom-poms. I don't know why you would want to be burning this bridge with me, I mean, every minute that you spend talking ****, and worrying about what a complete talentless hack like me thinks of you, is a minute that you're NOT spending improving at the game.

Really, it's a shame.

MVD

Smash Master
I started in march 09 and I was doing well then too :p sorry but ICs are easy to learn

DFEAR

Smash Hero
You seem quite angry with me, Mr 2D Jeff. This perplexes me, cause all I said was that you should start winning more. If anything, I'm your biggest fan, bro. A cheerleader even. I should get some fancy pom-poms. I don't know why you would want to be burning this bridge with me, I mean, every minute that you spend talking ****, and worrying about what a complete talentless hack like me thinks of you, is a minute that you're NOT spending improving at the game.

Really, it's a shame.
i love u albert. i think i taught u this?

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Really, it's a shame.
funny cause last time i checked i didn't even say anything to you to start this. Improving at this game isnt a number one priority to me. actually its pretty low. Idk why your still talking bro because all you can say stop talking ****. i was just joking with xaltis. Also it was an actual fact of what i did to him in the matches. yea i lost to him he has a good MK. I never even mentioned your name once. you just want to start something with me which is dumb. And like you said every minute you use trying to start a fight with me you could be spending it trying to get better because your a joke if your SFL lol :laugh:
and mvd 09? come on now Half of the cast Meta game wasnt even developed then. IC are so easy to learn yet no1 really have a really good IC in America.

you guys can hate all you want idc. Now i see why CFL dosnt like to come to you guys tourneys.
Albert get off my **** please bro lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
funny cause last time i checked i didn't even say anything to you to start this. Improving at this game isnt a number one priority to me. actually its pretty low. Idk why your still talking bro because all you can say stop talking ****. i was just joking with xaltis. Also it was an actual fact of what i did to him in the matches. yea i lost to him he has a good MK. I never even mentioned your name once. you just want to start something with me which is dumb. And like you said every minute you use trying to start a fight with me you could be spending it trying to get better because your a joke if your SFL lol :laugh:
and mvd 09? come on now Half of the cast Meta game wasnt even developed then. IC are so easy to learn yet no1 really have a really good IC in America.

you guys can hate all you want idc. Now i see why CFL dosnt like to come to you guys tourneys.

Idk what you two are arguing about. All I know is that 2D jeff knows im good. XD

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Idk what you two are arguing about. All I know is that 2D jeff knows im good. XD
he comes out of no where and tells me to stop trash talking after i said i read you(xaltis) like a book when you know i was clearly joking. Then he still rambles on even though he got told right. now he wont get of dez nuts

Xaltis

Smash Hero
he comes out of no where and tells me to stop trash talking after i said i read you(xaltis) like a book when you know i was clearly joking. Then he still rambles on even though he got told right. now he wont get of dez nuts
Oh so this is about two guys fighting over me??? =O

MVD

Smash Master
I like how I am not on the GSPR :p
And 09 was still pretty difficult life is still hard for snake lol
There are no good ICs cause ppl use better characters their learning curve is still simple, grab and kill on EVERYONE. life MUST be hard until ya get a grab :p lol

You do know I'm messing with you while laying facts :p

My hair is the best looking and best smelling hair ever :)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I like how I am not on the GSPR :p
And 09 was still pretty difficult life is still hard for snake lol
There are no good ICs cause ppl use better characters their learning curve is still simple, grab and kill on EVERYONE. life MUST be hard until ya get a grab :p lol

You do know I'm messing with you while laying facts :p

My hair is the best looking and best smelling hair ever :)
yea i know you are but if you ask anyone i played IC on in the tourney i wsnt going striaght for the grab the whole time i was doing desync setups. if you go only for the grab and not doing dsync setups into grabs your IC are going to suck. plan and simple.
But your right but only to a existent

Albert.

Smash Master
i love u albert. i think i taught u this?
haha thanks for the love, but no, I didn't take it from you, I took it from various other sources. Nothing is original.

Oh so this is about two guys fighting over me??? =O
Not really.

nah im not fight over you lol.. hes being dumb and tring to start a fight with me about you. I didnt know you had cheerleaders lol xD
I should get blue pom poms for when I'm cheering Xaltis. He is such a good friend of mine. YAYYY FALCO PIU PIU

Albert get off my **** please bro lol
If I were to give a completely forthright and honest opinion of this post, I would say that an intelligent mind could not have come up with these various words and pieced them together as such. If someone of actual intellectual ability had posted this post, then I would HAVE to assume that they were "dumbing it down" for comedic value. This seems highly unlikely though, and I must come to the conclusion that the person behind this marvelous post is not very capable.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
haha thanks for the love, but no, I didn't take it from you, I took it from various other sources. Nothing is original.

Not really.

I should get blue pom poms for when I'm cheering Xaltis. He is such a good friend of mine. YAYYY FALCO PIU PIU

If I were to give a completely forthright and honest opinion of this post, I would say that an intelligent mind could not have come up with these various words and pieced them together as such. If someone of actual intellectual ability had posted this post, then I would HAVE to assume that they were "dumbing it down" for comedic value. This seems highly unlikely though, and I must come to the conclusion that the person behind this marvelous post is not very capable.
your saying that i didnt post this? shut up please. just because most of the time i talk like i texts dosnt mean i didnt post this. Shut up please you dont know me and you never will. Im not going to argue about the post. If you dont believe its me ill send you my running start papers that i did on DNR's. Please dont underestimate me because you clearly do not know me. Like halberd said to Dfear if you continue im going to punch you in the face next time i see you and trust me it will hurt. I don't like you that's why i never say anything to you. So say something else and pray to god that i will not see you at a tourney.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Pom Poms are fun XD

Yelow and blue sounds better.

You can't beat my hair MVD :)

I see no one in there with good hair. Unless that guy i think is viper IS viper. Then its good hair. But MVD has great hair. BUT THE JOEY has the best hair.

Top Bottom