• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic... Rap... BATTLES OF HISTORY!!! OVER GUESS WHICH SIDE WON

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
because self hammering seems to be a recurring trendy lately as town
I think newb town would do that if they gave up or were frustrated.

This was not the case with JD

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
JDietz would be *****ing right now as town saying blah blah we were wrong and furthermore his self-hammer post was a huge joke in itself

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I gave up tho. JD did it after I asked him a question

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wait thats wrong

but giving up seems to be a recurring trend lately as town

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
well, if jd was actually scum, then circus is for sure scum

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
lmfao

let me try

You have already had way too much to drink Kata!!!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
yep.

bar's open... what's everyone having?

also soup plz slap zen silly and persuade him that i'm not scum plz.

also more importantly when can we kill circus?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
why do you think this curiously?
at the time of his last post, inferno had declared he was intending to hammer, meaning at the time, jd was going to be the lynch for sure. circus' offering his support for the wagon over his mod confirmed guilty is a sure sign of distancing from his soon to be dead scummate. more so, he even said that jdietz lynch was better than a NL lynch

What were you doing around the time JD hammered
playing diablo and skimming the thread

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo.

Can you give a scumlist?

Also what do you think of Circus investigating you?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Circus why were you ok with switching to Dietzzz

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh my god, did the lynch seriously happen while I was gone again?

What the ****.

What the ****.

Let me see if I can cobble together what I wanted to say before Gorf comes. Luckily, I have some of it saved.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Do you think it's possible JTB can be indy if not mafia?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yo.

Can you give a scumlist?

Also what do you think of Circus investigating you?
if the game still goes on

circus/(ran or kat)

inferno is town since if he was scum, he couldve just hammered instead of waiting for people

NL is town since circus tried getting him lynched

ill read more into the game over the Night, but circus investigating someone that wasn't even invested in the game over someone active and could give connections is pretty bad

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
inferno is town since if he was scum, he couldve just hammered instead of waiting for people
I would take this as a null tell. (Cuz InfernoSCUM could hold off a hammer and let his buddy self hammah to get town cred)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
then could NL be bussing jdietz or circus making NL look more town when he flips scum and not cop?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I dunno. Possible, I still see this as setup. Since the last nite.

Someone is trying to get town cred from dat ***

That self hammer was not genuine, nor was it really... natural.

He just voted after some question that wouldn't be hard to answer.

This was planned.

Don't take the obvious as gospel

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I can see a scum team of

JD/JTB/(Inferno/Circus)

Mainly because you had inferno as town just for not hammering. And your reaction to JD's hammer

But I still get some townie vibes from Inferno.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Okay, allow me to quote myself saying something that I've yet to actually post in thread.

"One of the things that most troubles me now is the fact that I actually am alive. Based on what we know, I can think of only a handful of reasons for why scum would choose to do this, given how obvious I was yesterDay, and barring the possibility that the whole scumteam is just dense as onyx.

1. Scum was legitimately afraid that Jdietz was going to bodyguard me. Not only would Jdietz bodyguarding me keep me alive no matter what, it would also mean that targeting me would actually end up killing one of scum's best mislynch options. This theory doesn't seem very likely, as it would require Jdietz to be town.

2. Two scum team members would immediately be incriminated upon my Sane Cop flip: NL (due to my obvious guilty on him) and Jdeitz (for not protecting me). It could be true that scum preferred the idea of playing with my reliability in lylo rather than having to deal with how to play off basically confirmed scum. However, the odds that they would choose to do that when they clearly don't even have roleblocker to keep me from continuing to investigate (I successfully investigated JTB last Night), seem pretty low.

3. Scum have left me alive because they feel that they actually have something to gain from my results. We have already seen roles in this game that seem to be perfunctory, so it is possible that my own role is similar. I have received both "mafia aligned" and "not mafia aligned" results so far, negating the possibility that I am Naive Cop or Paranoid Cop. Also, my results on J were correct, so I can't be an Insane Cop. This leaves only Sane and Random Cop as options, the latter of which is so *******-y that I have a hard time believing it could actually be in this game. However, it's possible that scum want to keep me alive to get an inno on their Godfather or something, or that they have a Framer/Redirector/something. Regardless, I must be of use to them in some way."

I originally had this type up for my 1785, but then I decided that laying all my thoughts out like that was not the best move. So instead, I chopped that portion from the post and decided to needle No Lynch in hopes that he would just roll over and make my job easier.

However, instead, he stuck to his ****. And while I meant what I said about the inclusion of Random Cop being of the highest order *******ry, it would be absolutely foolish of me not to consider the possibility that my results are in some way unreliable. The main sticking point initially was the fact that I was even left alive toDay at all—I genuinely thought I would be dead for sure (wishful thinking, maybe). The fact that I lived to see toDay definitely suggests that scum still wants me alive for a reason. Before, I was willing to believe it might just be that they wanted me to clear someone for them or something. With the mass claim finished, I've begun to think the odds of me already having false results is even more likely.

Now, I want to be clear. I consider No Lynch's play to be really suspect independent of my results on him. If that slot is town, then I can confidently say you're doing it wrong. However, I'm having a hard time fitting together the fact that I'm alive toDay with No Lynch actually being scum since he, specifically, very much understood what I was implying yesterDay and should have been afraid to keep me around if I was right.

If I assume that there is fault in my investigations and throw them out, then Jdietz becomes the more obvious choice for lynch purely due to the strategic reasons we can infer scum would make.

Regardless, I guess what's done is done now, so hopefully, I'm right. If No Lynch is scum, I might actually weep a little bit in post-game.

No Lynch, assuming you are town and assuming this game moves forward after this Day phase, I seriously need you not to go into the lone gun-slinger act on D5. Seeing this quick voting someone in lylo **** is so bad for my health, I can't even. We're bound to lose if you try it again.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
ill read more into the game over the Night, but circus investigating someone that wasn't even invested in the game over someone active and could give connections is pretty bad
Bull****. The fact that you were inactive is EXACTLY WHY I HAD to investigate you. I was not about to let you skate to lylo as the nullest of tells. Since you basically refused to offer any insight at all for the first 3 Days of this game, I had to investigate you in order to get a read on you. A Cop should not investigate people they think are scummy; they should investigate people they can't read—like you.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
uh wgat. You just said that logic was bad when I said the same thing with regards to JD not being hammered. Plus there could be just 2 scum and an indy or traitor. Really weird of you I have to say.

lol @ Circus always not posting for days and then coming in when the lynch happens and complains about how he didn't get to post.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can see a scum team of

JD/JTB/(Inferno/Circus)

Mainly because you had inferno as town just for not hammering. And your reaction to JD's hammer

But I still get some townie vibes from Inferno.
If inferno is town, then that means I was right about having a town read from what he did

If circus is town, then he has an inno on me and NL is scum

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No you're not. You conceded that point when I told you it was null, since you didn't try to argue it.

What is your opinion on Circus, bar his claim?

Top Bottom