• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic... Rap... BATTLES OF HISTORY!!! OVER GUESS WHICH SIDE WON

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kat you arent rly lookin deeply into kary/infernos actions. your readz are not very con incing. Gimme a lil more. You dont rly go over infernos actions, and you just state kary is very anylitical which should be null What about his votes do you like

:phone:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Can someone pass me a gun plz so I can shoot my suspects?? seeing as everyone has one...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@mod if you could make it be
Pass my dayvig shot to kataefi

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yet I feel kary is also sticking out for garg. Zen you feel the same way?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I dunno I haven't been reading any of Kary's posts really haha. I'll put a full read through into this game in a while though.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
So much wrong with Kataefi's posts.. Seriously doubting he is town. Like I said I'll get at this later though. One more final to go and I'm focused in another game atm.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
this is all distracting from whiz and dark horse getting ****ed outta hear. why is this game even in day phase still

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Still dislike garg
Hasn't responded to any of the points I made, would rather lynch Garg?
Dark Horse can go.

As I recall he's at L-3 with Myself, Inferno, Garg and Gheb voting him,
13 players so 7 to lynch- marshy and soup/zen unvoted.
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS GOSPEL

^@Kary: what do you think of my analysis here on Garg? would you be willing to vote him now?
You make a good point about him being pigeonholed as a newbie. He could be playing that card pretty well. I think the rest of your argument is pretty meta though, and there's a difference between newbie games and this game. I'll look into it in detail tomorrow (real time i.e. 10ish hours), but right now i don't think he can be the play for today. And he needs to post more, obviously.

Kat you arent rly lookin deeply into kary/infernos actions. your readz are not very con incing. Gimme a lil more. You dont rly go over infernos actions, and you just state kary is very anylitical which should be null What about his votes do you like
Ran, stop being an idiot and trying to discredit me. Then give me a read on your scumbuddy Zen/Soup, with some actual reasoning.

Yet I feel kary is also sticking out for garg. Zen you feel the same way?
Oh look, no reasoning. Just an appeal to Zen.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So much wrong with Kataefi's posts.. Seriously doubting he is town. Like I said I'll get at this later though. One more final to go and I'm focused in another game atm.
This gets a post all of it's own.

I'm calling bullsh** on you, Zen. I don't like the way that you're softly trying to discredit Kat, without giving us even an inkling as to why. When you bring something of substance to the table, then i'm happy to listen- but right now I don't like this at all.

Oh and guess what this comes shortly after?
Dark / Garg / ZenSoup / Kreative

...should all die... simultaneously :awesome:
As I said, utter bullsh** from you on this point.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Day 1 begins! Deadline is set for 5/14 at 11:59 EST! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Dark Horse (4) Gheb_01, Gargaglione, Inferno, Kary
Gargaglione (2) Ranmaru, Detective Sherlock Hound
Ranmaru (0)
JTB (0)
Kreative Whiz Kids (3) Zen, JTB, marshy
Inferno (0)
Sherlock Hound (Red Ruy/Dooms hydra) (0)
Kary (2) Kataefi, Kreative Whiz Kids
marshy (0)
Gheb_01 (0)
Kataefi (0)
Zen (0)
Roxy (0)

Not voting: The rest.
i think this is it. probably jacked up in a few places

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
nah its actually right garg and purple arent voting

garg votes should switch to whiz or dhorse

garg/purple should vote whiz/dhorse

wonder who kataell choose. keep in mind that whiz only has 2 votes since ill flip before the lynch

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Kata said:
If you think I'm not wrong to have asked him this, why did you question me?
If you don't think JTB is wrong to have pointed out a rolefish, why did you ask him about it? Clarification. You don't have to necessarily find something wrong about something to ask about it. I wanted to understand why you asked him which you have adequately answered. I couldn't tell if your motivation was because you thought it was fake of JTB or because you were truly curious about the role fish. You see what I mean?
Didn't you say in a previous post my reasoning was non-committal? Why are you very surprised that I'm now willing to lynch these players... now?
That's the point. Your reasoning is wack, but your intention to lynch is strong. Bad reasoning, yet so eager to lynch. I don't feel like you are actually scumhunting. I feel like you're pushing for lynches and just using whatever bee es reasoning you can use.

FWIW I definitely went into specifics here. I don't accept that my reasoning was weak and generic at this time... at all! My reasoning would have been about as weak and generic as Kary's beef on Dark Horse at this time, Gheb's beef on Dark Horse at this time, Ran's beef on Garg at this time, Marshy's beef etc etc etc etc etc etc. Why was weak and generic exclusive against me in your thoughts?
These things are specific to you. You're not playing by your own values. Since when have you ever been for quick lynches with barely any information? Marshy is always for quicklynching, it's just who he is. Ranmaru, is never for quicklynching nor has Kary. Their reasoning on DH may be about as flavored as your own, but THEY aren't playing just to lynch. Neither of them stated the intention of wanting to end the day. Same with Gheb. You however, have picked your picks and have been ready to lynch. Of course this is a null tell for Marshy alone because it's his style. It's not yours. Is there a reason your willing to take a shot in the dark this game specifically? I doubt it.
*Digital Slap* I did touch on a possible intention though... =/ Also I don't think newbies should be pidgeonholed as just newbies. This is just general chitchat. I'm sure Cello/Swiss/Myself/Vanz/others would love to have words with you here... There are individual differences in common stereotypes that Dgames peeps seem to love to hate.
Of course they shouldn't be pigeonholed. As you see, I have a scum read on Garg as well. Though for different reasons. I felt that the reasons you gave were weak and just noob tells. I will say that I like your recent elaboration on it though so I'm good with this.

You still haven't answered how Dark Horse is towns biggest threat. Or why there should be a sense of urgency in lynching him.
thing is though can you explain in what way you think Soup in Time Travellers is similar to the Soup here? I pointed out a difference in his behaviour earlier on. This point-out was more in jest though but still i swear he's been a lot more executive recently... =/

Also...

This is the second time you do this! You stated that this is "fine reasoning in itself". Previously you stated that I'm "not in the wrong to ask" (concerning JTB). What is the point? It's almost reading to me like you're trying to make something out of nothing that meaningul to you...
You're being pretty one-tracked in this. Your thought process is sound (fine reasoning in itself). I'm now explaining to you that it's wrong though. I'm not saying that it's scummy of you, but I'm showing you why your read is wrong. You get? There was nothing wrong with Soup gaining a town read of Kary. I'm pretty sure almost everyone has a town read of Kary and probably from his early posts as Soup did. For you to pick this out as something scummy of Soup to do is wrong. You see?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
This gets a post all of it's own.

I'm calling bullsh** on you, Zen. I don't like the way that you're softly trying to discredit Kat, without giving us even an inkling as to why. When you bring something of substance to the table, then i'm happy to listen- but right now I don't like this at all.

Oh and guess what this comes shortly after?

As I said, utter bullsh** from you on this point.
You are way too passionate sometimes. Why are you lying about being a dude? Haha I don't see hwo I haven't given and "inkling as to why". He's actually been the only person that I've given any reasoning on so your observation is a little far fetched.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Dark Horse, full reads list go go jo jo.
Inferno, read on kat, marshy, and ryu?
Ran, are we friends yet?

Man I guess we are just waiting on Gord.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Interesting. Where are you getting this from?
[glow]I can see the future and I can see the past
Words are spoken but people only hear noise!
When Kary uses words, suspicion on him is cast
Yet when the noodle is too loud nobody dares to raise his voice?!?

Fascinating, how many people suspect him for being simply the way he is
But so far the wise word's weren't those of his opponent's - it were his![/glow]

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Dark Horse and Gheb what are your current positions on Gargaglione?
[glow]To the tell you the truth, you caught me off my guards!
My position on him is still unclear and has yet to be refined
Soon enough I'll stop and worry; take a peak onto his cards
And then the seed becomes a flower, a stance will be defined!

Some seeds take a little longer to sprout for the flower to blossom in all its beauty
Your patience shall be rewarded though for the nectar will taste all the more fruity![/glow]

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So what do you make of Ramen then? How has your read developed on this slot from Soup to Zen. can you be explanative in ur grammy nominated raps?... because i always forget about you and would like to take a gander at your thought processes in greater detailz...
[glow]The Soupy fellow used to be a friendly dancer
Playful, yet earnest and yet very much a duffer
The King of noodles is like a rotten cell of cancer
Kill it before it spreads and cause us all to suffer!

The best explanation for my poems are the poems themselves, no rewoding can be done!
Asking me to explain them means asking me to type them all again - exactly one by one![/glow]

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Gheb I'm not sure what I have done that you don't like. Can you explain? I've been pretty reserved this game so I'm not quite sure where your feeling are coming from.

Like here:
When Kary uses words, suspicion on him is cast
Yet when the noodle is too loud nobody dares to raise his voice?!?
I haven't even really been pushing anyone. All I've done is voted who I think is scum. What posts are you referring to as me being loud? Furthermore who has found Kary as suspicious? So far as I can tell, Ranmaru I think is the only one who has expressed concern with Kary.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Haha I don't see hwo I haven't given and "inkling as to why". He's actually been the only person that I've given any reasoning on so your observation is a little far fetched.
Hmmmmm....
As you say, you haven't given any reasoning on anyone else. Look at this for instance:
Dark Horse just gave me town vibes. I'd like for him to post more though because he is basically sitting at null.
Considering Soup went from 'not seeing' the DH case, to making a couple posts against him and voting him, you've been remarkably quiet on this topic.

But you seem happy to stick by your decision:
Would go Wiz or Garg today. Probably not DH.
And just waste time with your fluff case on Kataefi, etc.

Give me a good reason not to call you on all your bullsh** so far, and maybe I won't. But it better be a damn good reason.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
The hell are you calling my thoughts on Kat a fluff case xD? I don't get why you keep saying that or why you're concerned about it seeing as I have yet to actually make a push in his direction and am fine with him living today.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
The thing is, Kary, I've given my reads and have been looking into directions I see of interest. I don't need to elaborate on every single read of mine. Of course you can ask me for clarification on anything specific that you would like, but you have not done this. You keep stating that I haven't explained something as if I'm supposed to go out of my way to appease you, but you never actually ask to clarify something specific. Soup voted DH, but I have nothing to do with Soup's reads. It's silly for you to classify our difference in reads as a 180 simply because we are the same slot. I did answer you about Dark Horse before. I simply don't see the scum in him as others do. He's null to me and not someone I particularly care for lynching today.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Oh is that why you're so into this? I asked him that purely for response purposes. I've recently done so in a current game and wanted to compare his behavior/take notice of his thought process with regards to the question.

Top Bottom