• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Glitch On Wifi That Does 2x Regular Damage

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFd1IspKV4

No, I did not screw with the damage ratio. If I did, they'd do the normal amount of damage.

Here is the formula of the glitch (I made the glitch, no idiots better say it's theirs.) You go on Mario Brothers Stage with one or more people, you have to use a reflecting character. One person throws a random crab or turtle on that stage to the guy with the reflector. Do the same with the other guy, and if they aren't powered up yet you wait your *** 'till next match. I unconvered this glitch upon trying to do the Brawl Black Hole.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
This is hilarious, if entirely useless in every way.

Good for teh lulz, though.

Tenki

Smash Hero
haven't tested it myself, but hypothetically speaking, if this were real:

Is it only because you reflected a stage projectile that you become powered up? If it works like normal reflecting where the 'reflected projectile' (or in this case, you) becomes stronger with each reflection, what if you reflect back and forth until one person's reflector breaks, will your power level go over 9000?

some of that was really funny :x

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No one gives a **** about your tourney*** mentality.
Why are you in a tournament tactical discussion forum calling people tourney***s, again?

Calm down, kiddo. Nobody said this wasn't awesome, but regardless of your mentality, be it "tourney***" or scrub, this is useless.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Why are you in a tournament tactical discussion forum calling people tourney***s, again?

Calm down, kiddo. Nobody said this wasn't awesome, but regardless of your mentality, be it "tourney***" or scrub, this is useless.
Well, it's pretty much a glitch. Where else would I put it? It concerns gameplay, and it could be a completely different kind of gameplay, but then again you'd need at least ten stocks for a match since 3 or 4 stocks isn't even 30 seconds.
And this is why P2W hates your guts, Biggie.

GTFO.

Smooth Criminal
Smooth, instead of sucking up to Buzz like everyone else, get your head out of your ***.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Newsflash, son: We took out the trash a long time ago.

Smooth Criminal
I don't need some poverty raised ******* calling me trash, k?

Can someone do me a favor and test out the glitch using my information, and post back if it works? I'm not all that positive that's how I did the glitch.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Why the **** didn't you record yourself doing it instead of like 10 minutes showing what the glitch does?

Razed

Smash Ace
Entirely useless? it's an amazing glitch. Now, instead of being an *******, why don't you take a cellphone turn it on vibrate and shove it?
Someone has sand in their ******....
The glitch is completely and utterly useless, however cool it may be, and that's all he said.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
..Why the **** are you ****heads flaming me for trying to settle what I thought would be a troll? Instead of jumping on the bandwagon, go jump off a bridge.

Anyways, Metaknight can do 40% with his tornado in this environment, and a c sticked u smash is a KO. If there were tiers for this, Metaknight, DK, and Snake would be top tier for this.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
I've been trying to get this to work for the past hour lol. No dice. Could you be a little clearer on the instructions? You're throwing the turtle shell into the reflect of the other player right? Then the person who just reflected it is throwing it at another player with a reflector?

I've done that, and I've done matches with just throwing the same crab/turtle into the same guy's reflector over and over again. Is it a B-Reflector (Fox/Wolf/Pit/Falco) or is it supposed to be a franklin badge? Since the only one I haven't done is the franklin badge yet :dizzy:

Lied

Smash Rookie
..Why the **** are you ****heads flaming me for trying to settle what I thought would be a troll? Instead of jumping on the bandwagon, go jump off a bridge.

Anyways, Metaknight can do 40% with his tornado in this environment, and a c sticked u smash is a KO. If there were tiers for this, Metaknight, DK, and Snake would be top tier for this.
Thiocyanide just gave his opinion and thought the glitch was useless rather politely. You went ahead and excessively insulted him because you didn't like his input. Now, you're calling everybody ELSE *******s and accusing them of joining a "bandwagon" because, once again, you don't like their opinions.

Just because people say something you don't agree with doesn't warrant you to insult them for not thinking like you.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I've been trying to get this to work for the past hour lol. No dice. Could you be a little clearer on the instructions? You're throwing the turtle shell into the reflect of the other player right? Then the person who just reflected it is throwing it at another player with a reflector?

I've done that, and I've done matches with just throwing the same crab/turtle into the same guy's reflector over and over again. Is it a B-Reflector (Fox/Wolf/Pit/Falco) or is it supposed to be a franklin badge? Since the only one I haven't done is the franklin badge yet :dizzy:
I think what he means is to have the turtleshell or whatever it is be reflected infinitely between the two characters with the reflector. Not to keep throwing it. But, I'm not entirely sure on that. Haven't tried it myself. Too lazy.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Thiocyanide just gave his opinion and thought the glitch was useless rather politely. You went ahead and excessively insulted him because you didn't like his input. Now, you're calling everybody ELSE *******s and accusing them of joining a "bandwagon" because, once again, you don't like their opinions.

Just because people say something you don't agree with doesn't warrant you to insult them for not thinking like you.
Newsflash, son: We took out the trash a long time ago.

Smooth Criminal
It's cool and I'll try it out but dude you're an *******.

GTFO.

Smooth Criminal
*coughs, then clears throat* Anyways, I'd like to see your standpoint on this glitch.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

And you did this in Wifi right?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I think what he means is to have the turtleshell or whatever it is be reflected infinitely between the two characters with the reflector. Not to keep throwing it. But, I'm not entirely sure on that. Haven't tried it myself. Too lazy.
No, that's not possible. Actually, you might have to have the turtle shell or crab thrown above the reflector, using Wolf or Fox. There were many things I did with the shells and crabs but I'm not sure how I did it.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
No, that's not possible. Actually, you might have to have the turtle shell or crab thrown above the reflector, using Wolf or Fox. There were many things I did with the shells and crabs but I'm not sure how I did it.
Hmmm.... it'd help if I knew how to do the black hole that you were trying to preform in the first place. =P Ohwell, lol.

Side note: Melee's black hole was the bestest. Turnips of death ftw. lol

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Hmmm.... it'd help if I knew how to do the black hole that you were trying to preform in the first place. =P Ohwell, lol.

Side note: Melee's black hole was the bestest. Turnips of death ftw. lol
Hah, well anothr trick was to throw the shell up and reflect and it'd go down as if nothing was here. Dekuu may be right, this glitch nmay just be possible on wifi, one of the few pros to it altogether.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
*coughs, then clears throat* Anyways, I'd like to see your standpoint on this glitch.
All those insults were AFTER you made your ******* remark to Thio, which was completely useless. They only started insulting you cause you acted like a 10-year old who thinks he's top**** because he can curse in almost every sentence, not to mention you were an *** as well. That comment was completely unnecessary. Maybe if you had responded with something like "Oh, well, maybe if we look more into it by trying my method it might not be useless" not with something as rude as "HEY **** YOU CAUSE YOU STATED YOUR OPINION".

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
All those insults were AFTER you made your ******* remark to Thio, which was completely useless. They only started insulting you cause you acted like a 10-year old who thinks he's top**** because he can curse in almost every sentence, not to mention you were an *** as well. That comment was completely unnecessary. Maybe if you had responded with something like "Oh, well, maybe if we look more into it by trying my method it might not be useless" not with something as rude as "HEY **** YOU CAUSE YOU STATED YOUR OPINION".
Once again, I did that because I thought he was a troll trying to disrail the thread. Apparently, half of the people did jump on the bandwagon. I don't need crappy responses after edting the vid, accidentally Xing out the window, and ****ing making it again.

SnatchForFree

Smash Cadet
I don't need some poverty raised ******* calling me trash, k?

Can someone do me a favor and test out the glitch using my information, and post back if it works? I'm not all that positive that's how I did the glitch.
Your username is Biggie Smalls. Oh the irony...

Tenki

Smash Hero
less flaming the TC and more on the glitch.

This glitch sounds like something fun to do, but it seems like he doesn't know exactly how to do it either.

needs more confirmation xD

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings

GTFO.

Smooth Criminal
You know, I remember watching a 1-up video where Gimpy (I think it was) said that the Smash community is really open and nice. What happened to that?

Top Bottom