• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Glitch On Wifi That Does 2x Regular Damage

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
What kind of black hole glitch were you trying? Was it kinda like the melee one, but instead of turnips, crabs/turtles? Also, what characters did you use to reflect??

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
*Points at Panda's post*

Yeah.

Anyway, Biggie, what ELSE happened in the match on Mario Bros. or between that match and the match after? If you're not sure what caused the glitch, it might not even have anything to do with the reflector at all. What were the rules of the match that you first noticed the glitch? Were any items turned on? Was the damage ratio any different?

Essentially, was there anything out of the ordinary ASIDE from the crab/turtle bouncing off a reflector?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
What kind of black hole glitch were you trying? Was it kinda like the melee one, but instead of turnips, crabs/turtles? Also, what characters did you use to reflect??
Yes, exactly. I used Wolf and Red Blue used Fox.
Get back on topic before I'm forced to close this.
Thank you.
*Points at Panda's post*

Yeah.

Anyway, Biggie, what ELSE happened in the match on Mario Bros. or between that match and the match after? If you're not sure what caused the glitch, it might not even have anything to do with the reflector at all. What were the rules of the match that you first noticed the glitch? Were any items turned on? Was the damage ratio any different?

Essentially, was there anything out of the ordinary ASIDE from the crab/turtle bouncing off a reflector?
It most likely had to do with the reflector. No items were on, however we decided to turn some ****ing smash balls on to make it more fun. The match that I did this glitch in is still up, because no one else has been able to do it yet.
The Damage Ratio only effects knockback, nothing else.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
I'm fully aware that damage ratio only affects knockback and not damage. Even if I weren't, I'm sure the gigantic red writing in the first post would be enough to tip me off. But damage ratio could still end up being the reason behind the glitch, so if you could just humour me and tell me whether or not you had it on, thanks.

And again, I know that you think it's something to do with the reflector. We've covered that. But there's still a chance that it's something else, or something else in combination with the reflector. So again, please just humour me and try to remember if you did anything else out of the ordinary during the match or even between matches OUTSIDE of reflecting crabs and turtles. You said Smash Balls were on, did anyone actually use a Final Smash? Did anything odd happen during the match, like a Landmaster flipping a Crab/Turtle over and over again?

I ask this because I just tried your steps on Wi-Fi, and it didn't work. So logically, it's something more than just reflecting crabs and turtles.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I'm fully aware that damage ratio only affects knockback and not damage. Even if I weren't, I'm sure the gigantic red writing in the first post would be enough to tip me off. But damage ratio could still end up being the reason behind the glitch, so if you could just humour me and tell me whether or not you had it on, thanks.

And again, I know that you think it's something to do with the reflector. We've covered that. But there's still a chance that it's something else, or something else in combination with the reflector. So again, please just humour me and try to remember if you did anything else out of the ordinary during the match or even between matches OUTSIDE of reflecting crabs and turtles. You said Smash Balls were on, did anyone actually use a Final Smash? Did anything odd happen during the match, like a Landmaster flipping a Crab/Turtle over and over again?

I ask this because I just tried your steps on Wi-Fi, and it didn't work. So logically, it's something more than just reflecting crabs and turtles.
No, I did not change the damage ratio. All I can say is Do whatever trick you can with the reflectors. Here;s another I just did today, which activated the glitch. Throw the shell or crab at someone reflecting, it'll reflect back to you then you immediately shine it backwards by tapping down b back and forth. It starts to work next match, but if you no contest it gets cancelled out. I might may a vid showing how to do it, or really how I'm doing it.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
the OP is the biggest jerk ever . lolol the only reason i like this thread is for the epic lolz and ima do on wifi. stupid broken wifi

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Because a un-tactical glitch is obviously tactical.
If this doesn't belong here in your opinion, where would it go? I put it here because the tactical forum description said something about anything having to do with gameplay going here. Plus, a mod had visited this thread and did not make any remarks about moving it.

By the way, I'll report anyone being an *** to me on this thread, for those who have after the mod's post.

Top Bottom