• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Smashfest/Pool Party/BBQ: Princeton, NJ, The Palmer Inn, July 4th

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam who said I was gay?!?!?! Im not gay.
You flex for guys. Pretty gay.

Kashif, I was drunk when you showed up. I couldn't play Melee until I sobered up a bit, which was when I played for a little while, but you had to go.
I meant in general, not just that day. Also, I thought you said it cost you $72 to pay for everything? There were easily at least 15 people there and that would put number at $75.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I meant in general, not just that day. Also, I thought you said it cost you $72 to pay for everything? There were easily at least 15 people there and that would put number at $75.

I don't have anyone to play with. I work full time right now. I don't even practice Brawl right now.

As for the money, you are forgetting the ~$30 spent on beer. Dave and James also didn't have to pay, while some people didn't have the full $5 and gave me 3-4 instead and just ate less.

Zucco

Smash Master
This was very fun. I kinda wished I brought a change of clothes though so I could have enjoyed the pool but o well what I did there was fun and I'm glad I got to see everyone.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
You flex for guys. Pretty gay.
**** i was jokin, I naturally feel the need to show off in jokin manners and I flexed.
Wow gunblade had a situp contest.
.com sat on a dudes lap.
Atomsk gives group hugs.
And you watched me flex.

Does that make any of the people above gay?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Inui - Good event. I enjoyed it a lot. Btw I left my food in the fridge at your place. Enjoy lol.

JG -Good stuff in crews, always fun having you around.

Atomsk - Fun stuff ^_^.

Dave - Dave E. Epic doubles matches with 4 stocker

Cable - CAAAAAAABBBBBLLLEEEEEEE

Diem- The party was much more epic when you guys arrived. Way to be late jerk. Didn't know it took 3 hours to adjust a bow tie.

Ether- There is no party without Ether. If any think otherwise they're foolish.

.com- You are a very funny person. You're 23, not a small child as you proclaim.

xzax- Very entertaining and cool person. I'm glad you went. " Matt, would you like to play some super smash bros brawl?" "I'm shweepies, MEH!!"

Alex - Good seeing you and hanging out as usual. Lol at 3am brawls.

Ksizzle - fun stuff

Rogue Pit - The shiny teeth song ftw XD. I had fun hanging out.

Ark- 4stocker is just a nick name that I have for Magus. Nice meeting you, my bad about the tag lol.

Pride- Glad you went. Grilled chicken ftw?

Zucco- Anthony is too common. it's the zucs or zucario. I like zucs better but it's your call. Amazing stuff in crews!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
**** i was jokin, I naturally feel the need to show off in jokin manners and I flexed.
Wow gunblade had a situp contest.
.com sat on a dudes lap.
Atomsk gives group hugs.
And you watched me flew.

Does that make any of the people above gay?
It was an obvious joke bro.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord

It was an obvious joke bro.

I figured but I don't like jokes like that, If someone didn't see it as one, than words get around and I don't want people thinking I'm something Im not. Than i get treated differently and it's stupid. Just don't make jokes with me like that :/

Soul Im not really sure who you are :/ I thought i left before you came.

To break the seriousness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1oV_MzzNSk

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Than i get treated differently and it's stupid.
So, you agree that this is wrong and stupid?

Then I'd like people to stop treating me...differently. I must admit it bothered me a bit in the pool. I don't think it's my fault, and I certainly don't feel awkward, but other people did for some reason (including ugly people, lmao, don't flatter yourselves). So what if I'm gay? That doesn't mean I want to screw every dude or that I'm going to **** and molest you. That is ********.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I hung out with you in the pool, we teamed for chicken and ***** dave, and you even like beat me up in the pool, Lucas. So yeah wasn't me. And Alex............... really did you blame me breaking a laptop I gave you, and you put it next to my feet after I told you I was going to bed? GJ

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
So, you agree that this is wrong and stupid?

Then I'd like people to stop treating me...differently. I must admit it bothered me a bit in the pool. I don't think it's my fault, and I certainly don't feel awkward, but other people did for some reason (including ugly people, lmao, don't flatter yourselves). So what if I'm gay? That doesn't mean I want to screw every dude or that I'm going to **** and molest you. That is ********.

I make a lot of jokes about pride being gay. He doesn't get offended....I think lol. If it was me then my bad.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lol. We should all go HAYYYYY to Rogue pit next time we see him.. lmao..

It is okay if he is insecure, he is young. Leave him be. When he is older he won't care so much.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol. We should all go HAYYYYY to Rogue pit next time we see him.. lmao..

It is okay if he is insecure, he is young. Leave him be. When he is older he won't care so much.
Lolz, I don't care much at all and i'm barely older than him XD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz all homo was intended in that post

and i won't even mind you spelt my name wrong again XD

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Rogue Pit and I were kinda ****** in teams.

Inui, i'll give you $2 next time I see you.

I'm gonna start playing Melee again and go back to pure default controls in Brawl, so I can switch back in worth between the two games with zero hiccups, since I had mad fun playing Melee with Magus.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I love how everyone had a mad fun time with me and i get two shoutouts... I feel bad.
Honestly I had one of ther best times at a smash fest i've ever had, and no offense but I NEVER EVER EVER thought that would come from a NJ smashfest, hosted by Inui letalone. Yet, this was an aweasome 2 days. I thank you NJ.

Ether: HOMIES OVA HOS!. that's so real yo, listen closely i think I can hear truue truuee in the background.

DM:" So what's in the container?" "White people food." "What's white people food?" "Salmon." haha. mad awesome guy.
Zucco: you're mad chill, mad beast, and I think the first smasher I met shorter than Xzax. Good JOB XD

Atomsk: GID ****IT YIOU STILL HAVE MY I <3 BEING BLACK PIN! haha, i wwant it bback. But you're mad awesome, it'd be nice if you could stop breaking things. YOUR AVATAR IS SOOO AWESOME!

Kai: I'm a doubles god MEH. hahahaha, MADDD funny/chill dude, you look like the opposite of me, when dave told me you drove i was ****ing floored.

PRiDE: My pool friend. That 70 lbs looks good on... OFF you.

Doubles God: Thank you for an awesome fourth of July, and letting me stay in your room had mad fun and I really hope you can do it again. Can't stress how much fun I had.

JG: beast *** ***** in dodgeball!

KSsssssssssssssizzle: bummer about the cash man, your mad chill.

Xax: "I swear if i wasn't black, i'd probably be your dad!" it's all good man we know what the deal is.
you've gotten better. exnay on the rankingsay XD

Alex/Crismas: I would honestly like to apologize for the gayness camping lulz with Olimar XD but it had to be done. you've gotten better.

Overalll TRUUE TRUUE.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm gonna start playing Melee again and go back to pure default controls in Brawl, so I can switch back in worth between the two games with zero hiccups, since I had mad fun playing Melee with Magus.
Do eet, and come to Saffron City on August 1st *shameless plug* :D lol

Alex/Crismas: I would honestly like to apologize for the gayness camping lulz with Olimar XD but it had to be done. you've gotten better.
No apology necessary.

Game annoys me, and I don't practice barely ever so I can't complain :dizzy:

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I love how everyone had a mad fun time with me and i get two shoutouts... I feel bad.
Honestly I had one of ther best times at a smash fest i've ever had, and no offense but I NEVER EVER EVER thought that would come from a NJ smashfest, hosted by Inui letalone. Yet, this was an aweasome 2 days. I thank you NJ.

Ether: HOMIES OVA HOS!. that's so real yo, listen closely i think I can hear truue truuee in the background.

DM:" So what's in the container?" "White people food." "What's white people food?" "Salmon." haha. mad awesome guy.
Zucco: you're mad chill, mad beast, and I think the first smasher I met shorter than Xzax. Good JOB XD

Atomsk: GID ****IT YIOU STILL HAVE MY I <3 BEING BLACK PIN! haha, i wwant it bback. But you're mad awesome, it'd be nice if you could stop breaking things. YOUR AVATAR IS SOOO AWESOME!

Kai: I'm a doubles god MEH. hahahaha, MADDD funny/chill dude, you look like the opposite of me, when dave told me you drove i was ****ing floored.

PRiDE: My pool friend. That 70 lbs looks good on... OFF you.

Doubles God: Thank you for an awesome fourth of July, and letting me stay in your room had mad fun and I really hope you can do it again. Can't stress how much fun I had.

JG: beast *** ***** in dodgeball!

KSsssssssssssssizzle: bummer about the cash man, your mad chill.

Xax: "I swear if i wasn't black, i'd probably be your dad!" it's all good man we know what the deal is.
you've gotten better. exnay on the rankingsay XD

Overalll TRUUE TRUUE.
If the Trueing continued after I left I appreciate it.

Can i get a TRUUE?? *points to random people*

soul ark

Smash Ace
I remember taking a power nap in the room people played melee in and rouge pit sleeping in the pool when everyone was out then he woke up and ask why was everyone looking at him before gunblade threw a soccer ball at him... Good times

Top Bottom