• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Smashfest/Pool Party/BBQ: Princeton, NJ, The Palmer Inn, July 4th

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Great insipration oh great leader!

Edit:
I can't come, but have fun. I'll try attending something by the end of the month. My birthday is in July 20th...so I should have mad cash to burn for smash.

Zan Sayonara Airs tomorrow, and the subs should be out by sunday. HYPPEEE

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
He didn't sound like he was being negative towards you guys, just I guess he is growing up and developing priorities, like sports and stuff.
If he wants to do other stuff thats fine but saying growing up and having priorities isn't really an excuse. Everyone has stuff to do but one day out of the week to play smash isn't a big deal. If he doesnt want to then so be it. Shame you can't go though. I wanted to hear possible Inui logic about you being a better swimmer than me or some random pool game.

I'm almost done with my legal nonsense for today Lucas. I'll be leaving in about an hour and a half or so.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I can't make it anymore, sorry guys. My mom's lame and refuses to bring me to JG's tomorrow morning.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
max, just take a bus in the morning. we wont leave till 11. u have plenty of time. and bus will cost you like 5 dollars.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Brandon - Still likes men
Trev - Nair <3. Do you still play Melty?
Lucas - GJ w/food, play Melee more
Kelvin - :( I heard about your money getting stolen :(. I'll team w/you sometime in September/October so you can make it back :bee:
Xzax - Stop being 10 years old
Black Brandon - WoW steals souls.
Magus - Double Pichu is too strong.
Gunblade - <3s Yoshi's dair.
J.G. - <3s Peach
Cristin - It's ok, Haley is a ******, stickers some other time. More Melee!

Rogue Pit - is gay apparently.
Alex Strife - FALCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!

tec0 - Stop being so blatantly homosexual

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yeah this was amazing. From chillin, to eating, to almost everyone in the pool, to draft crews, to an amazing azz weekend. Thank you everyone, NJ is the ****

soul ark

Smash Ace
Well for me i just got home so before i forget im gonna do my shout outs

alex: thanks for inviting me i had alot of fun and now i can guage myself to find out what i should learn and how to train feel better...

Atomisk: your a great guy im not sure if im going to try ice climbers but ill consider it enemy controller is a great crew im glad i met you

crismas: are you home yet we were in ny at 2 im gonna be more involved in the threads now so I can be in the loop (the dustloop)

dm brandon: you are by far the most hillarious human being ive ever met... Good **** at rainbow.

Jg: you remembered my name and therefore you're awsome

mag: your a jerk with luigi

pride: thanks for not judging me based onmy poor introduction

inui: thanks for holding this and calling me a scrub

soul ark: thanks for in response to being called a scrub taking 7 stocks away from inui's team

if i missed anyone just know that i love you guys and i love you a bunch cuz i always put jiffy in your lunch.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I really had a great time yesterday. Great time, great community, great game (sorta). Crews was really fun..

Shoutouts

Inui - Awesome party. Do more of them! I will be coming down for training this week and to bring you your money.

Kai - You are a cool guy in person and online =).. jerk .

JG - Your hot. lmao. Great job vs Ksizzle I had no idea you possessed that kind of skill in this game. Good job. <3

Atomsk - Your fun to hang out with. Soon you are gonna win the biggest moob award.. 3 months!!!

Christen - Was fun talking to you. Interesting knowing you can go all night and not get tired. ;)

Dave - lmao Red neckkk!! At least I know you can be thin and still be self conscious about taking off your shirt. lol.
Cable - Devi studiare l'italiano! E' una lingua bellissima!

Diem and Ether - When you guys showed up, the party began. Your presence is awesome and I was very glad to see you both.

.com + xzax - My pool buddies! Had a blast in the pool with you. See you both next big tourn?

Alex - Latinos. Judge + Chu + JG. There are your answers. =)

Ksizzle - I am sorry to hear about your money. I remember at that age 16 dollars WAS a lot of money to lose.

Rogue Pit - You like it ;)

Ark - Nice fox. And don't worry about your introduction it was hilarious! lol.

Hero - WTF at going in the pool in full clothing. I hope you don't think your fat or anything lol. =)

Latina mom who brought SWR . <3 you.

Arg, I am hoping I am not missing anyone.

Doom, Pierce, ADHD ..... =(

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Inui - This was madd fun, Great Job, Great Food, Great everything good shiz bro do one more before summer ends!

Kai - Your orange! Great seeing you again

PRiDE- lmao great time in the pool, thanks for the salad at dinner your the best.

Atomsk - I <3 you and next time I see you I gotchuu w/ that controllerr.

Cristen - Dinner was Fun! lol and I played a bit of Melee with you, Fun! lol Next stop Saffron City!(If i get off work lol)

Dave - Where was toon link?! I was gonna throw him in the pool for you to save

Cable - Lmao you made this whole day maad funny lmao. Anddd it was mad funny when you started screaming and when you got happy about the Italian brawl lol. best DK in the world right here yo.

Diem - You shoulda got in the pool! lol great seeing you again you made this greater than i couldv'e been and lmao maad funny at dinner. And LMAO when you jumped on top off that house thing after your draft crews lmaoo

Ether- Great seeing you againn, I saw you rippin that Balance brawl. we gotta play melee sometimee

Xzax- We ***** in Dodge Ball! lmao we're too good.

Alex - Good job getting to this it wouldn't have been the same without you. Did you bring those cookies? lmao they were good

Ksizzle/Ksizzle's little brother(Nairo) - <3

Rogue Pit - Starlight.....

Ark - I remember you now lol we played at Poly first round in doubles like 10million years ago yo. haha great seeing you at this bro.

Heero - I never saw you in the pool!

Gunblade- lmao mad funny times in the car and once we got there lol
R.I.P MJ

Zucco- Good Job in Crews yo. and that waffle/bacon was too good lol

Spam/Magus- Thanks for ****** my shiet in Melee lmao

And again Inui good shiz.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kashif, I was drunk when you showed up. I couldn't play Melee until I sobered up a bit, which was when I played for a little while, but you had to go.

Anyways...

I'd like everyone to know that, even after getting money from people, I am in the red about $50 (possibly more) after doing this, and I did most of the work myself and had to deal with my dad complaining about stuff all weekend. I hope people appreciate this and realize that people can be cocky without being some sort of selfish or bad person.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

Jg. How do you know about her!?!?

Kashif, I was drunk when you showed up. I couldn't play Melee until I sobered up a bit, which was when I played for a little while, but you had to go.

Anyways...

I'd like everyone to know that, even after getting money from people, I am in the red about $50 (possibly more) after doing this, and I did most of the work myself and had to deal with my dad complaining about stuff all weekend. I hope people appreciate this and realize that people can be cocky without being some sort of selfish or bad person.
This was alot of fun and a great way to get the community together and do other things besides smash, I'm sure everyone appreciated what you did, because I know I definatly do. Great Job :]

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm glad I came to this

Good **** to everyone in draft crews, pool dodge ball, and just being chill.

Made me feel like i used to in the old days in nj XD

soul ark

Smash Ace
After you left .com finished ether ( who by the way is a very cool guy) alex went up and lost his three stocks... Then crismas went up and took a stock away before losing... Then i finshed up losing a stock... Then a meta knight guy came in and i beat him losing one more stock... So before i lost to magus i took 2 stocks so that was me with 7 stocks

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
After you left .com finished ether ( who by the way is a very cool guy) alex went up and lost his three stocks... Then crismas went up and took a stock away before losing... Then i finshed up losing a stock... Then a meta knight guy came in and i beat him losing one more stock... So before i lost to magus i took 2 stocks so that was me with 7 stocks
7? dayum yo good shiz, wish I could've stay till the end.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Inui's team won with 1 stock remaining. It came down to 4 stocker/stripper James/Magus vs the dude I just met that day that played fox(I don't mean to sound rude but I forgot your tag, I apologize). After magus lost 2 stocks his dislike for the game took over with luigi and he fsmashed like crazy which led to Inui's team winning. 4 stocker ftw.

Shoutouts to everyone in a bit.

Top Bottom