• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ends Fate - Pro Smash 64 Tourney *Tourney DONE* [PROS ONLY]

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Glad to see that I got in but drop me out and put somebody else in. I'm taking a big break from Kaillera and Smashboards

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Glad to see that I got in but drop me out and put somebody else in. I'm taking a big break from Kaillera and Smashboards
I need 1 pro to take Near's place since he's a basta.rd and drops out. First person to post and say they want it get's the spot.

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Garuda is taken over for Near. Because he doesn't wanna play cause he knows he won't win the tourney.

Mmm who do I play then MATTS?

Kabal is taken over for Tigerbombz, because tigerbombz is scared to play these people cause he knows he will lose.

Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
Contestants:

1. JaimeHR
2. Nintendude1189
3. H0lyQuebec
4. SheerMadness
5. TigerBombz (Kabal taken over cause Tiger is weak and not a pro)
6. Fireblaster
7. Near (Garuda taken over cause Near is weak and not a pro)
8. A$

Sorry Kabal and Garuda. You can join the next one.
what is this i dont even

kit

Smash Apprentice
GO KABAL! (unnecessary post but I had to express my opinion on who i believe will be champ lol)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Garuda is taken over for Near. Because he doesn't wanna play cause he knows he won't win the tourney.

Kabal is taken over for Tigerbombz, because tigerbombz is scared to play these people cause he knows he will lose.

Thanks.

The Great MATTS!
you said it was the first post that plays. Lolll, I made the first post

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
I got pummeled in this tourney. But I thank Nintendude and A$ for giving me such a great challenge. And I thank MATTS! for letting me in.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Bracket Updated!

JaimeHR vs. Fireblaster and Kabal vs. Sheer need to play first rounds.

Thanks DUDES.

The Great MATTS!

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
I won against JaimeHr 3-2. Closest final match i've ever had. last stock +60% GG jaime.

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
This is a pretty intense bracket. Seems like anyone can beat anyone else depending on who's playing best.
Didn't lose!.. yet... I feel like imma lose against jaimeHR next time i'll play him(if he wins the losers brackets, which imo, no offense, he's probably gonna win) I was 100% sure he'd win because i cant handle 5 frames and above.

Off to the finals! good luck whoever plays against me in the finals!(to be decided)

MATTS!

Smash Ace
This is a pretty intense bracket. Seems like anyone can beat anyone else depending on who's playing best.
Thats why I did this tourney. I wanted to get player's that had a chance of winning either way, so it would be good games. Thanks. Keep playing.

Brackets Updated!!

The Great MATTS!

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Good luck to JaimeHr/Nintendude/Fireblaster/Sheermadness/A$ for reaching me in teh finals.

Prediction: Either sheer or Jaime.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
A$ vs. SheerMadness

Kabal vs. Fireblaster

These matches are next.
Im going to say A$ over Sheer, and Fireblaster over Kabal.

The Great MATTS!

Top Bottom