• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ends Fate - Pro Smash 64 Tourney *Tourney DONE* [PROS ONLY]

DMoogle

A$
Sorry about that, I had four hours sleep yesterday, and I wanted to be playing my best. Just woke up from a 9 hour sleep today, so we should be able to do our matches later.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
**** nice Job guys. Good job Kabal.

Garuda, Fireblaster, and Sheermadness are out. Lets give them a hand :bigthumbu*claps* *claps*:bigthumbu for their effort. :bigthumbu*more claps*:bigthumbu

Brackets Updated!

The Great MATTS!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Yeah I've been on the lookout for Kabal and haven't seen him. Also I'm leaving town tomorrow for several days so we really have to play today.

DMoogle

A$
Even if Nintendude and Kabal get their match done soon, I'm probably going to stall a few days, because I've been sick lately and my concentration has just been total crap the past few days.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Ok it turns out I'll be back in town tomorrow late at night. So I can play Kabal on Monday or Tuesday at pretty much ANY time provided he lets me know in advance when.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I win vs. Kabal 3-2. Really intense set.

A$ I'd prefer to play tomorrow if possible, because after tomorrow I can't play for a few days most likely.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Brackets Updated!!!

It's almost done!!!

Congrats to HOLYBEC for making it to the CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS.

Lets see who will come out on top and be the BEST PRO SMASHER ONLINE!!

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Bleh I barely play smash anymore, its been almost a month i havent play it. I played it today and i really suck at it now(inb4 unknown/mattnf)

If i don't get better I'll have to forfeit, there wont be much point.

I don't enjoy ssb as much as i did years ago. I don't really care much for this tourney, nor playing against jaime and get delay ****ed.

I'll give some news next week, im busy this weekend.

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
smash is 2 fun to quit. I haven't played smash 64 since like it came out (not much recently anyways), but I went back to it and played it at a tourney 2 weeks ago and it's hella fun
I've been playing it for 6 years on Kaillera... I think that's enough..

Also, with the new computer I builded, it's kinda impossible not to play anything else... ;D

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Holy don't give up it's the final match you fu.cking loser. Just play it out if you lose, who cares, it's just a game. nobody is better than nobody.

The Great MATTS!

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
Bleh I barely play smash anymore, its been almost a month i havent play it. I played it today and i really suck at it now(inb4 unknown/mattnf)

If i don't get better I'll have to forfeit, there wont be much point.

I don't enjoy ssb as much as i did years ago. I don't really care much for this tourney, nor playing against jaime and get delay ****ed.

I'll give some news next week, im busy this weekend.

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Jaime won 4-3 in finals. I forfeited last match it dsed in the middle i didnt feel like re-doing it i had to go to work

ggs jaime.

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Oh cmon i forfeited last match lol

Beside, isnt that a little biased that me and Jaime both lost 1 set of matches but he's ''crowned'' best and winner? i know that the winner of the loser's bracket gets to play against the winner of the winner's brackets, but the fact remains that we still both lost 1 set of match each, which isnt fair in some kind of way that most of you won't understand
But anyway I know that alot of people will come here and say stop complaining or mattNF will say ''u suck''(inb4 mattnf/unk ixi)or someone will say its ok u lost or ''u forfeit means u still lost'' so i'll drop the subject here.

Like i said earlier, I quit smash, only played this match so it's all good.

Nobody is better than nobody
Congratulations to JaimeHR for Being the Best Smash 64 Player Online!!
Out of 8 people..lol...malva wasnt in, boom wasnt in, tiger is good enough and wasnt in, zenyore wasnt in and i could name moar.

Top Bottom