• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ends Fate - Pro Smash 64 Tourney *Tourney DONE* [PROS ONLY]

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Hello.

This is my other smash tourney.

Ends Fate - Pro Smash 64 Tourney

THIS IS FOR EXTREME PROFESSIONALS ONLY!

North America ONLY!

Rules:

First to win 3 games out of 5 wins match.
Finals are 4 wins out of 7.
All characters are legal
5 Stock
Double Elimination
No Items
NO STALLING OR LAGGING OR DS'ing, or you will be warned only once, Then DQ'd.

First game must be on Hyrule
LOSER PICKS STAGE.
Stages allowed: Hyrule, Dreamland, Kongo Jungle, Peach's Castle

Only 16 entry's will be allowed! First come First serve. You can sign up. But the players will be hand selected by 4 people, me being one of them, to play in this tourney.

The reason for people being hand selected for this tourney is that we don't want people taking forever to do their match, stalling, slacking and not having tourney experience under their belt. Never being able to get in contact with them, etc. If you don't like the rules then tuff s.hi.t, don't sign up then.

Whoever hosts, since they are hosting, can tell their opponent which emulator to use. If they Disagree, they are DQ'd.
This is STRICTLY P2P and nothing else!

Name:
State:
Emulator Your Using:
Contact Info:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emulators/ P2P: [Replace ** with tt]
PJ64K: h**p://pj64k.emulation64.com/files/Project64k_0_13.zip

Mupen: h**p://rapidshare.com/files/150554373/Mupen64K_0.7.9.zip

P2P: h**p://kaillera.movsq.net/stable/kailleraclient.dll
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bracket Done: Lets See whos the top Pro in this Tourney!!!

Pro Bracket:http://i40.tinypic.com/a9mo0z.jpg

Congratulations to JaimeHR for being the Best Pro Smasher!!

Contestants:

1. JaimeHR
2. Nintendude1189
3. H0lyQuebec
4. SheerMadness
5. TigerBombz (Kabal taken over cause Tiger is weak and not a pro)
6. Fireblaster
7. Near (Garuda taken over cause Near is weak and not a pro)
8. A$

Thank You.

MATTS!

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Name: Novakane/gav
State: Georgia
Emulator: project64k
Contact info: gavinmac@yahoo.com on yahoo messenger/ send a message on my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinmac18

Pro Status Resume: I have beat the following people: PPS Near, PPS Korobeniki, PPS PD, PPS Superthaliumfan, PPS Ecartmen, PPS darth fox, Nephiros, Peek, MATTS!, Specops IXI, Xelpherpolis, Smasherx74, Shablivion, Kabal, Firo, Garuda, MarioReincarnate, Zhinshin, DaBomb, and Danny SSB. I also have 10 months experience playing SSB64.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Nova's post makes me laugh..hysterically

w/e, I won't start any arguments

Name: PPS KoRoBeNiKi
State: New Jersey
Emulator Your Using: Project 64k, I cannot host p2p however
Contact Info: goc6283@aol.com

I don't need some random post saying why I am good by describing who I beat some random match.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Nova's post makes me laugh..hysterically

w/e, I won't start any arguments

Name: PPS KoRoBeNiKi
State: New Jersey
Emulator Your Using: Project 64k, I cannot host p2p however
Contact Info: goc6283@aol.com

I don't need some random post saying why I am good by describing who I beat some random match.
ur a hater

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Name: ImNotPro
State: Michigan
Emulator: All and can host
Contact(s): MSN: ringil dot sword at gmail dot com (remove the spaces and replace the dots and at with right symbols)

I basically suck

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Name: Near
State: CA
Emulator Your Using: Project 64k 0.13
Contact Info: boot.wearing.dino.yoshi@hotmail.com

I'm sure he's only beaten all those people once with high percentage and one stock like that "MATTS! DESTROYED 2" video.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Pro Status Resume: I have beat the following people: PPS Near, PPS Korobeniki, PPS PD, PPS Superthaliumfan, PPS Ecartmen, PPS darth fox, Nephiros, Peek, MATTS!, Specops IXI, Xelpherpolis, Smasherx74, Shablivion, Kabal, Firo, Garuda, MarioReincarnate, Zhinshin, DaBomb, and Danny SSB. I also have 10 months experience playing SSB64.
Rofl

10floors

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Blue Yoshi
British Columbia (Canada)
Either emulator
smashboards PM would be the best way to contact me. otherwise, roblegs@hotmail.com

But even that said, I don't know if I will be able to join... for the same reasons as my last tourney (though now I think it's more parent johns than a bad computer...).

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Contact info: gavinmac@yahoo.com on yahoo messenger/ send a message on my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinmac18

Sweet, not in it. BTW I don't belive half of it!

I just beat you 3-0 in JIGGLY tournament(your main) I dont even play jiggly, and pretty much all those people you mentionned me will own me with jiggly since i dont even play her.

I even managed to five stock you with her.

You probably just got one lucky match out of theese people because they were on the phone while eating, playing with their feet, watching tv and smoking weed/drinking beer.

P D

Smash Ace

you flatter me really.

but i dont recall you ever beating me.. maybe it was a ds match?

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Sweet, not in it. BTW I don't belive half of it!

I just beat you 3-0 in JIGGLY tournament(your main) I dont even play jiggly, and pretty much all those people you mentionned me will own me with jiggly since i dont even play her.

I even managed to five stock you with her.

You probably just got one lucky match out of theese people because they were on the phone while eating, playing with their feet, watching tv and smoking weed/drinking beer.
ur a ****** all my vids on are on youtube, if u dont believe it theres somethin wrong with u. also i sandbag all the time and i still beat these ppl.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
laugh all u want, too bad i really DID beat all these ppl and u probably played longer and never beat any of them
I've played competitively since Summer and I've beaten everyone that I've played at least once, except Superboom. =)

killa k

Smash Ace
No one really cares who you beat Nova and stop using the same dumb "sandbagging" john as smasher. We've heard it enough already. On another note, when exactly is this one taking place? After your current tourney?

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
i'd enter but i probably won't be accepted since nova once beat my pika with falcon.

i'd include a link but he took it down.

NO JOHNS HE BEAT ME

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
No one really cares who you beat Nova and stop using the same dumb "sandbagging" john as smasher. We've heard it enough already. On another note, when exactly is this one taking place? After your current tourney?
if u dont care stop respondin, ****in noob *** ****

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I might as well enter.

Name: Nintendude1189
State: New York
Emulator Your Using: either
Contact Info: AIM: Nintendude1189

I've beaten Isai in an online match. Clearly I'm the world's best player.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey! Nova's obviously the best smasher to post here so far, and I effortlessly 3-4 stock him every time, so I must be a frickin' god! sign me up!*

*(I'm just kidding. Don't sign me up. I'm not pro)

(also, inb4 Nova's inevitable go **** urself rtard)

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Hey! Nova's obviously the best smasher to post here so far, and I effortlessly 3-4 stock him every time, so I must be a frickin' god! sign me up!*

*(I'm just kidding. Don't sign me up. I'm not pro)

(also, inb4 Nova's inevitable go **** urself rtard)
u never 3-4 stock me and ur still a fat**** no life nerd. stop tryin to sound smart on the internet ur a waste of life

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I play people that are fun to play with.

But I'm not a prick that keeps a list of players I've beaten one time. =)
ur the ****in prick, i dont keep a list u ****in ****** all my matches are on youtube, go kill urself, lame *** ****** *** *****

Superstar

Smash Champion
So, you don't keep a list, you upload the games you won in?

I should do that too, then everyone will think I'm good!

Top Bottom