• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ends Fate - Pro Smash 64 Tourney *Tourney DONE* [PROS ONLY]

t3h Icy

Smash Master
ur the ****in prick, i dont keep a list u ****in ****** all my matches are on youtube, go kill urself, lame *** ****** *** *****
Trolling usually works better when you use a vocabulary beyond what a pre-teen boy would say.

xx0EleMenT0xx

Smash Apprentice
I hope I can join this one cause I missed the other one.

Name: xx0EleMenT0xx
State: Ohio
Emulator Your Using: Project64k
Contact Info: xx0EleMenT0xx at aim
I've beaten a couple of top players but I don't think its polite to name em.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
Why u trying to troll and do my job now? Clearly everyone knows i was best at it and funny and l33t too. sign me up....sniff

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Why u trying to troll and do my job now? Clearly everyone knows i was best at it and funny and l33t too. sign me up....sniff
best better pwned owned spwned sowned sniff i b@th in l33t sauce gg 5-0 no re cry moar plox SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF

add me in tourney

SheerMadness

Smash Master
1. JaimeHR
2. Nintendude1189
3. H0lyQuebec
According to MATTS those are the only pros who've tried to sign up thus far. Let's see if I'm pro in MATTS mind...

Name: SheerMadness
State: Florida
Emulator: PJ64k

MATTS!

Smash Ace
According to MATTS those are the only pros who've tried to sign up thus far. Let's see if I'm pro in MATTS mind...

Name: SheerMadness
State: Florida

According to me and 3 other people. LOL.

Malva, I don't want you to join this. Sorry. I wanna see who comes out on top besides you LOL.

The Great MATTS!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
According to me and 3 other people. LOL.

Malva, I don't want you to join this. Sorry. I wanna see who comes out on top besides you LOL.

The Great MATTS!
Why not have the winner of this face Malva in a championship match or something?

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
how da *** am i not on the list! you better get ur 4 man consensus to check themselves again

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I was gonna make a "i mad" post yesterday cause I saw Holy get in but not me. I have gotten over it FYI MATTS! :mad:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
MATTS did add me so I guess I am pro? Thnx Alancitu. I'm not strictly an online player I just don't have many people to play with on console.

kabal

Smash Apprentice
Name: Kabal
State: New Jersey

killa k

Smash Ace
Guess I'm not PRO enough for this tournament of PROS. OH WELL! I probably was gonna end up not entering anyway lol.

-ShadeMoneh

P D

Smash Ace
i look at the people that got in and i lul that some random people think that they are better than me

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Pro Status Resume: I have beat the following people: PPS Near, PPS Korobeniki, PPS PD, PPS Superthaliumfan, PPS Ecartmen, PPS darth fox, Nephiros, Peek, MATTS!, Specops IXI, Xelpherpolis, Smasherx74, Shablivion, Kabal, Firo, Garuda, MarioReincarnate, Zhinshin, DaBomb, and Danny SSB. I also have 10 months experience playing SSB64.
... this doesn't mean ANYTHING.

If you have this kind of mentality you are in no way professional at ssb64.

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I'm that other professional smash bros player. You know, the one that always beats isai and maltfox.
I'm from London in the US so obviously that meets the whole north america only criteria.
So yeah, add me to the tournament, unless you're SCARED?!

~The best kirby in the world.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Hi, I'm that other professional smash bros player. You know, the one that always beats isai and maltfox.
I'm from London in the US so obviously that meets the whole north america only criteria.
So yeah, add me to the tournament, unless you're SCARED?!

~The best kirby in the world.
what do you mean your from london in the US...? are you in the US right now I will not have a high delay person from london in the tourney.

The Great MATTS!

P.S. Im the best kirby in the world. PWNED.

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Beside JaimeHR, I won't really get delay ***** this time. HOORAY!!

K A$ we have to play!

Top Bottom