• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

embarrassing moments

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I was playing online as Snake, we both had one stock and over 100 % damage. I decide to plant a mine where Im standing...and I don't move.

Osi

Smash Ace
In a match vs rikou on melee 1 stock left for each (fox vs peach) I waveshine combo'd him off, he then jumped and floated really far down. I start to dash dance throwing in double lasers, and I accidentally side B off. He uses her up B and floats until I die. Was so depressed as he laughed.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
It was Melee, and my friend Anthony and I were playing on Mute City (I think it's Mute City... I forget.). Anyway, we're standing there, and he gets hit by the one car passing by, and I laugh at him and say "Dude, it was only one car, how could you get hit?" Then every other car, bunched together and lagging like hell against one another because they're rubbing up against each other, hits me off the stage. We just burst out laughing, and I think he died because the stage left without him.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
All of those times I charged an attack only to have a bomb spawn right in front of me...

Maining Yoshi and getting footstool jump'd is fatal, no matter what.

Playing Castle Seige and getting stuck under the stage lip during the stage shift.

Insetick

Smash Apprentice
As ice climbers, when their up-B recovery doesn't work because Popo and Nana are an inch too far apart.
Whenever I try to play Wolf, simply because his up-B sucks.
When I played Captain Falcon against my little bro's Ike, I fell into 2 up smashes in a row and then a f-smash to my death.
Playing against Ikes in general- I spot dodge his smashes too soon.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
-I am Wario. I ride my bike. Off the dang stage. I don't know how to abandon the bike, so I just ride off the stage.
-Ran into Ganondorf U-Tilt.
-I am Kirby. On FD, I use Down-B and do a Meteor Smash that never reaches the stage.
-I am Ike. I do a jab into someone's shield, resulting in a N-Air that kills me. (Happened at least 100 times)
-I am a learning Falco. I blink off the stage.
-I am a learning Ike. I QD/Aether off the stage (good times)
-I am a learning Lucas. I think his recovery sucks, because when I use it, it doesn't do anything. (You have to control it. I am a dip****)
-I am King Dedede. I inhale someone, then suicide.
-I am a learning Kirby. I wonder why I have blue hair after I inhale Ike.
-I am a learning Metaknight. Strangely nothing interesting happens.

All I can think of at the moment.

Dang... :laugh:

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
As Fox & Bowser I used their Up-B toward an opponent as soon as the match started. I managed to hit them but sadly fell to my death.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Every single time I lose a stock by Lucario's forward smash...

Stupid aura and lag.

wangston

Smash Lord
Almost getting 3 stocked to Sliq in a crew battle when he only had one stock left. Luckily he fell into the water at JJ and the water took him away. I was clapped twice by that wretched klap trap.

Sliq

Smash Master
Almost 3 stocking wangston in a crew battle when he only had one stock left, but then falling into the water at JJ and having the water take me away.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
As pikachu i am facing away from the ledge and up-b up, and hold up for a little too long. Then i proceed to fall to my death...

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Using Sheik Vanish, going for the edge, but with a ****ed up windbox at the end that pushes a CPU Sonic off the stage and edgehogs me.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I was playing a team battle with my friend over wifi in a team tourney. There was one guy left and my partner just killed himself, so he says over the phone "Can I use one of your stocks?" I let him and I runs to go get Toon Link and I hear over the phone "what the ****, Toon Link's up smash stage spiked me." I lost the match because I was at high %. First time I've ever seen Toon Link's up smash stage spike someone, EVER!

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Teleporting wrong with Zelda >_>

I really have to work on my directional control with that thing...

RandomLink

Smash Rookie
I was playing around in a match against my little sister. She was using DK and had a fully charged punch. I tried to run up to her and roll but, I tripped. Long story short, Link went flying.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I was playing around in a match against my little sister. She was using DK and had a fully charged punch. I tried to run up to her and roll but, I tripped. Long story short, Link went flying.
I bet Link hadn't been as high off the ground before :laugh:

I am so not calling Link's recovery here.

:p

Top Bottom