• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

embarrassing moments

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
My brother and I were playing as Wario and Marth respectively.

My brother paused the game, asked me something, and I started yelling at him, unpaused, and did a Super Waft, killing me at 68% -_-

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
my wario vs. DDD lol@matchup.

seriosuly. i went to a tournament a couple days ago and do not have much of a secondary so i used wario against a marth in my pool... and i got grab released to death almost all my stocks. it was kinda embarresing just sitting there after i got grabbed and waiting to be Usmashed to death

jokey665

Smash Ace
Whenever I run out of fuel I feel like an idiot. Also whenever I accidentally side-B instead of a robo-burner/reverse laser/reverse top.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I always seem to get reckless when I'm doing well, and this always happens to me where I'll be ****** my opponent, then I'll make some stupid mistake like up-B off the stage or something.
Combo breaker moments are pretty embarrassing.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Well, once I used Rest in midair on a Wario in Jungle Japes, he star KOed, but I fell in the water and died before him. He won.:laugh:

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yesterday I was trying to recover right back onto Smashville with PK Thunda but for some reason my brain said "LEFT! GO LEFT!" And I shot myself into the void.

...Yep. :p

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I fell of my chair forcing me to use Dair offstage with Toon Link when I was clearly going to win the match.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
I was going for the "Knock oponent up high, than have Sonic spring up and Uair him the opponent to oblivion" thing.

The opponent KOed me off the top of the stage.

My friends would not let me live that down.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I tried playing Melee again and pulled a bomb-omb as Peach. I threw it upwards and apparently I tried... to catch it again via an nair.

It didn't work unfortunately.

TP

Smash Master
I forgot to turn off tap jump, so my jump magically disappeared with an Uair and I thought I could recover but I died...

Ryusenka

Smash Rookie
I was using using Lucas when I was hit by a single projectile and fell of the cliff, didn't respond in time, and died with like 5% damage. :(

Tennet

Smash Champion
When I first started playing Brawl I kept trying to DS into the side of FD to push me on to the edge, doesn't work XD

Slyph

Smash Rookie
When I've been playing for about an hour or so, and I'm trying to recover with Zelda or Sheik, and my fingers slip and I end up flying off in some godforsaken direction, and I don't have much damage. >.>

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Falling down to my death as Sonic >_> (not using d-air mind you)
They say you just can't do it, well here I am. I did it. A lot.

But I've also d-aired and didn't time the spring right so I shot straight down...to my death.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Mine have all involved peach...
My friend whos awesome with peach picked up a bomb and i was pit, so i instinctively mirrorshielded so he glided above me and released it to kill me.
Another one where i was ness against a total noob and he picked up a bomb so i instinctively down b'd so he threw the bomb at me then edgeguarded with a beam sword he picked up :/

Smudge

Smash Lord
The embarrassing moments for me are when i try to DeDeDeCide and its just about to work when i accidentally press A and they recover.

I've never felt so stupid in my life whenever I do that.

Top Bottom