• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elma for Smash Ultimate: Strength comes from experience. That’s true on any planet.

Gameguy1996

Smash Apprentice
If this is true, I could see our remaining newcomers being the following:
Echoes:
Ken
Shadow
Dixie
Black Shadow

Newcomers:
Incineroar
Geno
Elma
Isaac
I feel like F-Zero won't be getting a 2nd fighter until it gets a new game first and is there really much of a reason to have Black Shadow when Ganondorf still has the same moveset? I feel like there's 6 fighters left with 3 being unique and 3 being echo fighters due to the limited months they have left to announce the roster and I can't see the base game roster going over 80. My guess for the rest of the roster.

Echoes
Ken
Shadow
Impa/ Celica

Unique Fighters
Incineroar
Geno
Elma, Dixie Kong or Isaac

If the advertising and sakurai end with 2 "boring" characters for a lot of people , I don't want to see live reactions on youtube of the disapoitement of the lack of characters like "that's all?" especially after people had low expectation for the smash direct and after it they are now higher (that's logical).
A lot of people don't know how advertising works for the biggest game for nintendo of this year they could really reduce strongly the hype for the game if they end it badly.
I mean no matter who is announced last that character will have a target on there back as seen with Wolf and Duck Hunt. If Incineroar really is saved for last it could have been a marketing thing to get people more excited for Lets Go.

Midnight Torch

Smash Cadet
Since everyone seems to be doing this:

Echoes:
  • Shadow
  • Black Knight
  • Ken (Don't really care for him, but I'm being realistic)
  • Celica
Newcomers:
  • Elma
  • Bandana Dee (Music Theory aside, I want this little guy)
  • Incineroar
  • Isaac/Shantae
(Rex/Pyra DLC please)

jimbozo

Smash Cadet
Guess I'll hop on as well:

Echoes:
Ken
Shadow
Dixie/Funky Kong
Impa(?)
(I really don't want another FE echo)

New Characters:
Elma
Rhythme Heaven Rep.
Incineroar
Geno/Heihachi

Louisacommie

Smash Apprentice
Elma will be the last reveal since smash reveals always end on someone underwhelming, and while she isn't to us, to general fans in comparison to 3rd parties and a Pokemon she is.

The_Intruder

Smash Apprentice
I mean no matter who is announced last that character will have a target on there back as seen with Wolf and Duck Hunt. If Incineroar really is saved for last it could have been a marketing thing to get people more excited for Lets Go.
This is not the Wii U era anymore we are not talking about a niche console but a successful platform. We are not talking about people being only on the miiverse but on every social networking and being very vocal if they don't get what they want.
If you think reactions will be the same song as the announce of Duck hunt your are in for a huge disappointment, not only this place will become a mess if there are really two characters left, but every board and social networking of nintendo too (especially because this will be maybe the last smash bros game).
2 characters in august -> 5 characters for the final direct = nice way to advertise your game people are happy with the final blow out
5 characters in august -> 2 for the final smash direct = bad way to advertise your game, a lot of disappoitment in people and there is a risk it will reduce interest to some buyers.

market is very unstable.

Last edited:

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Hi everyone. Its been a while since i was here. (was too busy playing Torna and now i want Lora in Smash...).
Anyway did anything noteworthy happen? I saw that "Ken-Leak" as well as the recreation someone did with the demo.
Anything else (hopefully Elma-related)?

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Hi everyone. Its been a while since i was here. (was too busy playing Torna and now i want Lora in Smash...).
Anyway did anything noteworthy happen? I saw that "Ken-Leak" as well as the recreation someone did with the demo.
Anything else (hopefully Elma-related)?
Nah, there's a second (not particularly or really at all credible) leak involving that french video site from a while back and the person who leaked there but it's hard to believe it considering how much conjecture there is about their first leak. I'll leave it here anyway.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
My picks for Smash (mostly wishlist not prediction, but I'm trying to be a bit realistic):

Echoes:
  • Ken
  • Black Shadow
  • Yarn Yoshi
  • Shadow
Newcomers:
  • Elma (I mean ofc)
  • Skull Kid
  • Geno
  • Dixie Kong (Isabelle-like treatment), if she'd actually be a echo, then a retro character like Mike Jones or Fighter Hayabusa
(as much it pains me to leave Captain Toad and Celica, I reckon they have a much better shot as DLC)
My wishlist would probably be:
Echoes:
  • Ken
  • Shadow
  • Impa
  • Medusa
Newcomers:
  • Dixie Kong
  • Elma (obvi)
  • Bandana Dee
  • Rayman

The_Intruder

Smash Apprentice
Echoes:
  • Ken
  • Shadow
  • Impa
  • Medusa
Newcomers:
  • Dixie Kong
  • Elma (obvi)
  • Bandana Dee
  • Rayman
Your wishlist is really good There is honestly a high chance that Dixie will be there after seeing ridley + Dark samus , I'm gonna be really disappointed if this is not the case.

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Impa and Medusa make a lot of sense as Echo Fighters. Sakurai seems to not want to add Zelda characters that aren't recurring characters and Impa sneakily fits under that. Medusa would make a great alternative to Palutena as well.

Personally I'm wondering if it's possible we go full FE and end up with an Echo fighter for nearly every Xenoblade fighter. Awakening alone has three fighters (two Echoes), so maybe along with Malos as Shulk and Addam/Mythra as Rex/Pyra we can get Cross as Elma. But that's looking way too far ahead; probably safer just to look forward to Wednesday's music update not being Xenoblade, lmao.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Impa and Medusa make a lot of sense as Echo Fighters. Sakurai seems to not want to add Zelda characters that aren't recurring characters and Impa sneakily fits under that. Medusa would make a great alternative to Palutena as well.

Personally I'm wondering if it's possible we go full FE and end up with an Echo fighter for nearly every Xenoblade fighter. Awakening alone has three fighters (two Echoes), so maybe along with Malos as Shulk and Addam/Mythra as Rex/Pyra we can get Cross as Elma. But that's looking way too far ahead; probably safer just to look forward to Wednesday's music update not being Xenoblade, lmao.
I agree. Impa would be really cool, and if Viridi can't be an echo due to the difference in height then Medusa is great too. Especially if Hades ends up being a boss.

I could totally see it us getting some echoes for Xenoblade, but for Elma rather than Cross I think Fiora makes more sense, and is also way more popular.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I haven’t seen Elma in too many leaks lately... ugh the wait is killing me

Mistaros

Smash Cadet
Because all those leakers are fake ones, maybe not all... But most of them are.

They all "leak" really popular characters to be in the spotlight for a little while.

Like when all leakers had skullkid after the direct to pretend to have credibility, and now, no one has him in their "leak".
And today your credibility pass is when you have ken and incineroar.

The only one who can be really considered a leaker is vergeben. All the other one are fakes.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
was too busy playing Torna and now i want Lora in Smash...
Same. At this point, if we get a XBC2 character as DLC, I really hope it's (Team) Lora, and not just for the great moveset potential. I'm honestly half in mind to open up a support thread for her. . . might be worth a shot.

aarchak

Smash Ace
Same. At this point, if we get a XBC2 character as DLC, I really hope it's (Team) Lora, and not just for the great moveset potential. I'm honestly half in mind to open up a support thread for her. . . might be worth a shot.
If you do, I'll be joining the support list.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’m kinda split between Rex and Lora as the XC2 DLC reps, haha

part of me actually wants both

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord

Same. Both would be great but I would prefer Rex cause he can have best XC2 girl Mythra. But Lora would actually be super unique and Torna makes me want to see her and Jin.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500

I've yet to finish Torna, but I can see why both are tempting for Smash. Personally I would go with Rex and Pyra because then we could have a Addam and Mythra echo, and I would totally main that dumb prince.

GolisoPower

Smash Master

I feel ya, buddy. While Xenoblade 2: Torna - The Golden Country is DLC, it’s still different enough to be its own game from the base. I’d love for both Rex to represent the base game and Team Lora to represent Torna.

aarchak

Smash Ace
I kind of want Lora/Jin as our XC2 rep instead of Rex. Lora deserved better than what she got, and I REALLY want to play as Jin again.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
I've always wanted someone else over Rex as the XC2 rep, since idk Shulk already fits the role of "loud and brave Xenoblade protag with a fancy red sword", Lora + Jin now is the perfect choice

if they gave me both alongside Elma I wouldn't complain tho. Put Malos as a Shulk echo while you're at it :p

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm gonna go ahead and give out my support for Elma. After all more female characters would be a really great to have and Elma seems like perfect candidate for that especially in terms of a badass female like Samus.

I'm confident she'll be in because Sakurai loves XenoBlade for one. Sakurai Bias may play a part in her inclusion along with those that wants her.

Think of it this way. We get Elma in Base while we get Rex as DLC. That's a pretty good way of doing it. The main XenoBlade Trio (Shulk, Elma and Rex) in Smash Ultimate. ;)

She's also among those in my official final prediction for base roster.

Unique Fighters:
Banjo-Kazooie
Elma
Geno
Incineroar
Steve (Maybe)

Echo Fighters:
Dixie Kong
Ken
Medusa
Shadow

Last edited:

Coofle DeDoofle

Smash Apprentice
Saw this over in the Geno thread:

WOOOOOOO buddy, okay. Dunno if this has been talked about, but I'm bringing this up here. For a quick TL;DR, this guy CLAIMS:

-The date of a Smash-dedicated Direct, being October 16th.
-That is was delayed, originally dated for October 6th.
-Has sources as credible and numerous as Vergeben, some of which are the same source.
-All the characters for Ultimate have been decided on as of September 20th, which was three days ago. Unsure if this is referring to base roster (which shoudl have been done years ago) or also DLC characters, as he talks about DLC right after.
-Day 1 DLC has been discussed as well as possible DLC (again, whether or not he means DLC in general or DLC outside of what he claims to know of is unclear), but no details here.
-Unique Fighters we are getting are: Bandana Dee, Incineroar, Skull Kid, Elma (Xenoblade), Issac, GENO, Shadow the Hedgehog, Banjo & Kazooie, Sora, Saki (Sin and Punishment), Klaus (Mother).
-Echo Fighters are: Medusa for Palutena, Ken for Ryu, Octoling for Inkling, Dixie for Diddy, Black Shadow for Cpt. Falcon, Black Knight for Ike.
-Claims to know everything that will happen in the next direct and the order of events, but not how things will be revealed in the future.
-In the next direct we will get: 4 new fighters, 2 new echoes, 2 new stages, 5 new assist trophies, 2 new Pokemon, 4 brand new items, some sort of in-game shop and a new currency for it, buyable costumes and palettes, and a teaser for single player/'Spirits' mode.
-Claims that the direct will open with Link, Shulk and Marth fighting the Rathalos. Link and Marth will get bodied but Shulk will hang on long enough for Elma to intervene. We will get her gameplay trailer, but then it will cut back to her struggling with Rathalos and about to take a hit when Issac comes out and saves her. Issac gets his gameplay reel that also shows off a transitioning Golden Sun stage. Sakurai then talks about Issac and Elma.
-We transition to Pokemon and ATs, in which we see Drampa and Chandelure added as well as Saturos, King Boo, Poochy, Urbosa and Creeper from MC. We then see two new items: MC Pickaxe and Royal Badge. Sakurai then talks a bit about music, tells us there is an official album with MP3 available.
-Then we get echoes: First Ken, then Medusa. Then we get a highlight reel of all the reveals so far and then a Shadow the Hedgehog reveal that shows him to be a 'semi-clone' a la Isabelle and Dr. Mario. This leads into Sakurai talking about 'semi-clones' vs echoes, stating reasons why the 'semi-clones' are more unique than echoes, apparently referencing how many characters have a counter.
-The blurred out image in the sidebar is apparently the in-game shop and will feature both things to buy with in-game currency and actual DLC real-moniez stuff. Then Sakurai shows off a bunch of new 'characters' which are actually just skins you can buy: BOTW Zelda, Digby, Ms. Pac-Man and Ninten. Sakurai then talks more about costumes and unlocking them, then states reasoning on why some characters fit better as costumes than being unique fighters or echoes. Then shows off more costumes: Clay Kirby, King Mario, Boxer DK and new Inkling haircuts.
-Sakurai bids us farewell and it cuts to a replay of K.Rool trailer, except it is a reflection and somehow ties into New Pork City where Porky is being battled against by I guess Ness and Lucas. A shadowy figure looms and out pops Klaus with a Mother 3 remix. He gets his gameplay reel and then it cuts to them defeating Porky, who explodes as Klaus looks at Lucas.

Honestly, I don't believe this 'leak', and the reason may seem contradictory but hear me out.

1. It has TOO MUCH content. Seriously, as much as I think the Box Theory is fake due to it suggesting such a lack of future reveals, this one seems fake due to it basically saying we are getting just about everything everyone has asked for outside of Rayman, Shantae and maybe Chorus Men. I mean, this 'leak' includes even many of the echoes people have been talking about as well as suggesting that we will not only get the last of the 2007 Legends (Geno, Issac, BWD and B&K, RIP Rayman ;_; ) but that we will also get Skull Kid and Elma who are both much more recently popular character choices. It also claims that Sora will get in, which always seems like an iffy claim to me because Disney's track record with fighting games hasn't been so swell (looking at you, Marvel Infinite...-_-). It just seems to be too good, that everyone will get what they want...even if that has been what Sakurai has been doing thus far.

2. It's very specific. Now I'm no expert on the history of leaks that claim to know this much info, but so far for Ultimate it seems like the less the information we've gotten from a leaker the more spot on it has been. Look at Vergeben: Nothing elaborate or predicting a whole direct bit by bit, but just saying 'Hey, this is gonna happen' in various levels of detail and assurance. Speaking of Vergeben...

3. Claims to have sources as reliable as Vergeben, as well as having the same sources as Vergeben. What is this new thing about tying yourself to the most credible source we have to try and make yourself credible. This also kinda forces Vergeben to eventually respond to this in some form, and this 'leak's' credibility kinda hangs on his response. Not sure I would hang all that extra baggage on my 'leak' personally.

4. Weird MC representation. Now understand, I really do NOT want Steve in this game, but even so I found it easily believable that we would at least get a MC stage along with an AT and an item or two...but this 'leaker' suggests we are only getting an AT and a single item, and to me that sounds off. MC is too big to only get two items, so I feel like either we would get MC stage and two items, Steve + MC stage and two items, or nothing at all.

5. How this 'leaker' talked about DLC. Seriously, Day 1 DLC in Smash? Sakurai isn't an idiot: he knows better than to drop any content outside of a hotfix or something of a similar nature to fix a big problem in the game that didn't get detected until after launch, especially since many people praise how the DLC was handled in Smash 4. I also feel like DLC wouldn't be completely locked down at this point since the game hasn't launched yet, but the only character that wasn't chosen prior to the ballot in Smash 4 was Bayonetta, so maybe they have gotten those talks done and out of the way.

As for the things that make me hope this leak is real...

1. Everyone gets what they want! Seriously, the same reason I think it's fake is why I hope it isn't. We don't have to pick between Geno or Issac, Skull Kid makes the cut, Mother gets a new rep, and Shadow gets the Isabelle treatment to be a more fleshed-out character. Almost no one loses here who hasn't had something come up earlier to deconfirm their character and everyone walks away mostly happy.

2. In-Game Store and costumes sound amazing. I can't think of a better way to represent characters that just are not feasible or to just flat out give us more options for fashion and flair that Smash really hasn't had too much of in the past when compared to other fighters. This makes it even more interesting when you acknowledge the info PapaGenos got that suggests that 'Spirits' Mode will have some sort of unique collectible, which could easily be currency to purchase palettes and costumes. To me this would be a huge leap for Smash in both building hype (although it would deconfirm some wanted additions, but hopefully they understand it to be very much a Shovel Knight situation and that it's super cool they are in the game in some form at all) and pushing towards people looking at Smash as a fighting game more than ever as it's getting more and more features that other fighters have.

3. It gives us a Direct date. If this even remotely true, this would give us two things regarding dates: that the next Direct is only just over three weeks away, and that it was originally only a little under two weeks away. That latter portion hints at something more epic: it is possible that we may get two more Smash-dedicated Directs before the game launches in December, which is something I was talking about being likely and this would finally destroy that stupid Box Theory.

4. I've just been to this place before (higher on the street, even). Is it just me, or did we hear about getting an Issac trailer in a very similar situation before?The only differences between this one and the previous one is that Shulk is the last one standing against Rathalos, which setups up Elma's reveal, and then Issac comes to save Elma instead of Link. I understand that this doesn't remotely make this credible, but when you have more than one source giving very similar takes on a situation, there is usually a reason for that. Also, I really want this to happen so that my Issac brothers next door can go ape over the return of the Prodigal Sun (hehe, I'm kinda proud of that one, not gonna lie. I've heard he was lost for ages...okay, I'll stop now).

5. It kills the Box Theory. Not sure this needs any explanation: the Box Theory is dumb, hypeless trash and needs to never come true ever.
It's most likely fake, but I felt like sharing anyway because Elma's in it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Kinda disappointed Elma would be DLC if true, and Rex & Pyra aren’t even DLC. If both were DLC I’d be ok with it, and if Rex & Pyra AND Elma both made it to the base roster by some miracle that would be even more awesome

Still, I feel like Elma has the best chances for base

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Best case scenario for me would be if Rex and Pyra got skipped over entirely in favour of Team Lora. Lora simply managed to garner more of my sympathy and interest over the course of a roughly 15 hour DLC than Rex and Pyra have managed over the course of a 100+ hour game. If anything, those garnered my dislike. . .

Anyway, I think I really will make a support thread for (Team) Lora. I know she/they realistically don't exactly have a shot considering how everyone seems to demand R&P, but eh.

Saw this over in the Geno thread:

It's most likely fake, but I felt like sharing anyway because Elma's in it.
Oh man, this is definitely be too good to be true. The only thing that I'd be kinda miffed about is that Elma would have to share her reveal trailer with Isaac, instead of them both getting their own.
But at least with this kind of leak, we only have to wait a few week to see it disproven.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
BTW I've been really growing to Elma. From how she seems as I said. She seems like one of those badass females like Samus is that she as now became one of my most current wants alongside Banjo-Kazooie, Black Shadow and Medusa.

I'm pulling out for her guys!

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
Claims to have sources as reliable as Vergeben, as well as having the same sources as Vergeben. What is this new thing about tying yourself to the most credible source we have to try and make yourself credible. This also kinda forces Vergeben to eventually respond to this in some form, and this 'leak's' credibility kinda hangs on his response. Not sure I would hang all that extra baggage on my 'leak' personally.
Vergeben has commented on this at Gamefaqs, say he doesn't know who this guy is.

Gameguy1996

Smash Apprentice
I've yet to finish Torna, but I can see why both are tempting for Smash. Personally I would go with Rex and Pyra because then we could have a Addam and Mythra echo, and I would totally main that dumb prince.
I think Rex will just switch between Pyra and Mythra. While I would also like to see Lora over Rex lets be honest here Smash never skips over the main protagonist. Depending on how long DLC goes on for what if the final Xenoblade lineup was Shulk, Elma, Rex & Pyra, Lora & Jin and Malos as Shulk's echo fighter. I know the Smash fanbase would have a meltdown if the series got that many characters and I can't see the series getting more then 3 characters myself if I'm being honest.

Last edited:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I think Rex will just switch between Pyra and Mythra. While I would also like to see Lora over Rex lets be honest here Smash never skips over the main protagonist. Depending on how long DLC goes on for what if the final Xenoblade lineup was Shulk, Elma, Rex & Pyra, Lora & Jin and Malos as Shulk's echo fighter. I know the Smash fanbase would have a meltdown if the series got that many characters and I can't see the series getting more then 3 characters myself if I'm being honest.
I can see it maybe having 4 if the fourth one is a Addam/Mythra or Malos as an echo for their characters that work. But yeah, as much as I would love Lora, Rex seems to be more likely

aarchak

Smash Ace
Honestly, I would definitely want Lora/Jin over Rex/Pyra for our 3rd Xeno rep. I know it would probably be Rex/Pyra, but a man can hope.

User Name String

Smash Apprentice
You know from reading the past couple of comments you'd think this is a Jin & Lora thread.

Note I need a Symphony of the Night intro meme with Lora, Adamm, Hugo, and Malos.

Last edited:

Arsh99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arsh99
Echoes:
  • Ken
  • Shadow
  • Impa
  • Medusa
Newcomers:
  • Dixie Kong
  • Elma (obvi)
  • Bandana Dee
  • Rayman
Great list!

Mine is less of wish list and more of a realistic prediction.

Echoes:
  • Impa
  • Medusa
  • Ken
  • Shadow
  • Jeanne
  • *Micaiah as a Zelda echo (very very unlikely, but its neat just to dream)
Shadow and Ken just seem like shoe ins after Richter and Jeanne would be a cool addition.

Newcomers:
  • Elma
  • Dixie (thought she'd be an echo, but Isabelle changed that)
  • Geno ( I didnt think hed make it at first, but he is a good retro pick)
  • Lara Croft, Sora, Steve, or Banjo
DLC:
  • Springman
  • Octolings as echoes
  • Edlegard
  • Sylux

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
My picks for Smash (mostly wishlist not prediction, but I'm trying to be a bit realistic):

Echoes:
  • Ken
  • Black Shadow
  • Yarn Yoshi
  • Shadow
Newcomers:
  • Elma (I mean ofc)
  • Skull Kid
  • Geno
  • Dixie Kong (Isabelle-like treatment), if she'd actually be a echo, then a retro character like Mike Jones or Fighter Hayabusa
(as much it pains me to leave Captain Toad and Celica, I reckon they have a much better shot as DLC)
My personal whislist would be:

Echoes
-Impa for Sheik
-Tails for Sonic
-Jeanne for Bayonetta
-Viridi for Palutena
-Big Boss for Snake

Newcomers
-Elma
-Bandana Dee
-Rowlet
-Shantae
-Chorus Men/Tibby

And while I'm at it here is my realistic prediction
Echoes
-Impa for Sheik
-Shadow for Sonic
-Medusa for Palutena
-Ken for Ryu

Newcomers
-Elma
-Incineroar
-Bandana Dee
-Geno

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Echoes:
  • Ken
  • Black Shadow
  • Yarn Yoshi
  • Shadow
Newcomers:
  • Elma (I mean ofc)
  • Skull Kid
  • Geno
My Wish List Mixed with Predicitons

Echoes:
  • Ken (Ryu)
  • Shadow (Sonic)
  • Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)
Newcomers:
  • Elma
  • Incineroar
  • Any Rhythm Heaven Rep
  • Steve

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'm gonna go ahead and give out my support for Elma. After all more female characters would be a really great to have and Elma seems like perfect candidate for that especially in terms of a badass female like Samus.

I'm confident she'll be in because Sakurai loves XenoBlade for one. Sakurai Bias may play a part in her inclusion along with those that wants her.

Think of it this way. We get Elma in Base while we get Rex as DLC. That's a pretty good way of doing it. The main XenoBlade Trio (Shulk, Elma and Rex) in Smash Ultimate. ;)

She's also among those in my official final prediction for base roster.

Unique Fighters:
Banjo-Kazooie
Elma
Geno
Incineroar
Steve (Maybe)

Echo Fighters:
Dixie Kong
Ken
Medusa
Shadow
Nice, here's my prediction list for the base roster and DLC characters.

Unique Fighters:

Geno
Skull Kid
Shantae
Incineroar
Tails
Heihachi
Banjo-Kazooie

Echo Fighters:

Ken
Shadow
Dixie Kong
Medusa
Black Knight

DLC

Unique Fighters:

Rayman
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
Springman
Rex & Pyra

Echo Fighters:

Octolings
Funky Kong
Toon Zelda or Hilda
Black Shadow
Dr. Luigi

Now that's my prediction list. Here's my wishlist for the base roster and DLC.

Unique Fighters:

Goemon
Banjo-Kazooie
Geno
Shantae
Ganon
Porky Minch
Dixie Kong
Skull Kid
Elma

Echo Fighters:

Metal Sonic
Medusa
Boshi
Black Shadow
Mr. L

DLC Newcomers and Promoted Assist Trophies

Unique Fighters:

Krystal
Zero
Bomberman
Waluigi
Paper Mario
Mach Rider
Wart
Hades

Echo Fighters:

Funky Kong
Dry Bowser
Impa

I'm a mad man lol!

Last edited:

Condenir

Smash Apprentice
My
Predictions are:
Incineroar
Geno
Elma
Someone so unreal random and out there, there’s no point in guessing but I’m excited for whoever it is

Echoes:
Dixie(really a semi clone but still list her here)
Ken
Sonic
Medusa

DLC:
Rex and Pyra
Springman
Banjo
Idk maybe someone like Sora or another big 3rd party

Only other characters I would really want that I don’t think will happen are Shantae and maybe Impa

Top Bottom