• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elma for Smash Ultimate: Strength comes from experience. That’s true on any planet.

FrostShock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClockworkWizard
So ever since Echo Fighters were revealed, Chrom has rocketed back up my list of most wanted characters (don't worry, Elma is still my #1). I've planted my banner firmly in the camp that believes he will join the roster as an Echo, but I got to thinking; we don't really have a precedent for how Echoes will be revealed. All three of our current ones were announced differently. Daisy didn't have any pomp or circumstance to speak of, Dark Pit appeared at the end of Palutena's trailer, but his role was left and ambiguous, and Lucina got a full reveal with all the trappings in Robin's trailer. So I decided to try and think up a trailer that would make all my Smash dreams come true and reveal both Chrom and Elma (because Chrom deserves to be in a full trailer after Sakurai did him so dirty). So why not share it here? We haven't had any trailer ideas in a while.

We open with a fade-in on a ground level shot of a grassy plain with a number of odd rock formations visible in the distance (discerning fans will recognize this as Primordia). Suddenly, an enormous shadow falls over the landscape, the camera pans up to the sky where a gargantuan, draconic creature hovering high in the clouds.

The camera snaps to the beast's level, and we see Pit and Kirby (riding a Warp Star, and wielding a Star Rod) flying around the creature, firing projectiles and searching for a weak point in it's hide. They circle around to the head as it snaps and roars at them, it's here that the viewer can see clearly that this is Grima, the Fell Dragon from Fire Emblem Awakening. The camera refocuses on Grima's back, where three blurry figures can be seen.

The camera jump cuts to Link, just being knocked back by an attack from an unseen assailant. He keeps his footing and readies the Master Sword. With a yell, he fires a projectile from the blade. The camera follows its trajectory, until it collides with a wall of dark magic. The darkness dissipates, revealing that Link's target was none other than Robin, now sporting gleaming red eyes and a dark aura. The camera pulls back, and we see a boot fall hard on the ground, accompanied for a familiar voice "Robin! Stop this!" The camera refocuses on the figure speaking, revealing it to be Chrom, with Falchion at the ready.

"Sorry, Robin's not here anymore." Robin responds with a macabre grin. "I'm getting you out of there, Robin. Just hold on!" Chrom shouts. He swings Falchion around himself before striking his familiar fighting stance from Awakening.

CHROM GETS HIS CHANCE!
Both Chrom and Link charge at Robin, who fires a beam of dark magic at the two, striking Link and sending him flying. Chrom dodges a second spell aimed at him, leaping into the air spinning bringing Falchion down on Robin. Robin blocks the blade with his hand, enveloped in dark magic. Chrom slashes furiously at Robin, but he blocks every swing. On one overhead swing, Robin grabs hold of Falchion's blade and draws Chrom closer; "You're holding back." he says. With his free hand, Robin hits Chrom with a blast of magic, knocking backwards. "But I won't." Robin says, raising one arm into the air. Grima forgets about Pit and Kirby, and cranes its massive neck to look over its shoulder. Chrom manages to rise back up, wincing in pain, then notices Link nearby, struggling to get to his feet. He looks back at Grima, and sees the great beast with its mouth open, charging up what will be its final attack. Chrom rushes to Link, standing between him and Grima, and braces himself for the attack.

But then, the camera pans over to the horizon, and we see a glint of light in the distance. In the blink of an eye, something comes screaming out of the sky and collides with Grima's head. The camera slows down to reveal the object in question is a red and black mech, its shoulder lowered and protected by a shield generator as it crashes into Grima. The camera reverts back to regular speed, and we see Robin clutching his head and shrieking in pain. Grima also lets out a roar before firing a blast from its mouth that the Skell (as fans can tell that's what it is) dodges. The Skell produces two guns and fires at Grima as it snaps at its new opponent. We also get a quick jumpt cut shot of the cockpit, the pilot is a feminine figure dressed in red with white hair around her shoulders, but her face is obscured by monitors. She seems remarkably calm, considering what she's fighting.

Eventually, one of Grima's attacks lands, and the beast's jaws clamp down on one of the Skell's arms. We get another shot of the cockpit as the pilot grits her teeth. She acts quickly though, as the Skell produces a sword in its free hand, and buries it in Grima's snout. Grima grunts in pain, but doesn't let go, and instead starts shaking his head, whipping the Skell around violently. The pilot frees her sword from Grima's flesh and in one last ditch effort, slices the arm of her Skell off and flies off. As she flies over Grima's back, the chest of the Skell opens, and the pilot ejects, jumping out of the cockpit. Robin, still reeling from the blow earlier, attempts to ready a spell. But as the pilot falls, she pulls out two guns and fires at Robin, forcing him to instead use his magic defensively, grunting in a mixture of pain, anger and frustration.

The pilot lands on in front of Chrom and Robin, both of whom have regained their composure, with her back to the camera. "Are you two alright?" she asks with a commanding voice. The two are still a little dumbstruck, but shake it off and nod. "Good." the pilot says, rising to her feet, holstering one of her guns, and drawing a sword from her back. "Then let's get your friend out of here."

She whirls around, pointing her gun at Robin, and we see her face for the first time:

ELMA CROSSES BLADES!
The camera zooms in on her eye, and her iris mechanically dialates, implying that she has activated Overdrive.

A short gameplay montage follows, with "Black Tar" playing in the background (do not fight me on this). The focus is, of course, primarily on Elma, but the trailer also showcases some of Chrom's differences from Ike, his base character, shows off a Primordia stage, and Robin's Final Smash is confirmed to be changed to Breath of Ruin. It ends with Elma using her own Final Smash on Robin; upon activation, her Skell speeds by in vehicle form, knocking Robin high into the air (similar to Captain Falcon's). Robin lands in Primordia and looks up to see Elma flying in formation with several other Skells in bipedal form, all of them with their weapons out and trained on Robin. There's a quick shot of Elma's cockpit as she gives the order to fire, and the formation blasts Robin with everything they have.

After the Smash Ultimate logo fades, the camera comes back in at a first-person viewpoint. The POV character's eyes are fluttering open, and it's evident they're lying on their back looking up, with Chrom and Elma standing above them. "There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know." Elma says, parroting Chrom's line from Awakening. The two extend their hands, and we see the sleeved arms of Robin reach up for them. The camera snaps back to third-person as we see Robin, now back to his normal self, being helped up by the two. Link, put and Kirby have all rejoined them as well, and they are no longer on Grima, but in seemingly the same patch of grass the trailer started on.

Robin shakes his head; "Chrom? W-What happened?" he asks weakly. Chrom shakes his head; "Nothing you need to worry about, old friend." He turns to Elma, who nods; "Right, nothing a little teamwork couldn't fix." she says.

Robin still seems confused, but before he can say anything, the rumbling of engines comes in from overhead, and another Skell, this one much larger than Elma's lands next to the group. "Hey guys!" a cheerful voice chirps from over the intercom. The camera zooms in on the cockpit, revealing that Lin is the pilot. "Anyone need a lift?" she asks with a smile. (Side note; Lin is an Assist Trophy.)

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Yea, I agree. Though, I could probably see maybe one more ballot character making it in, but I think the rest of the newcomers will be, as you said, not based on the ballot. I think we'll definitely see Elma, a couple of other newcomers, some echo fighters, and 1-3 new 3rd party characters.

And of course, other than Rex and Pyra, who knows what the DLC will look like, I wonder if they're going to do another ballot?
With how it seems like they set aside a lot of potential popular choices for this game, I'd be surprised if most of the unique newcomers weren't ballot-related unless many of them are going to be DLC.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Yea, I agree. Though, I could probably see maybe one more ballot character making it in, but I think the rest of the newcomers will be, as you said, not based on the ballot. I think we'll definitely see Elma, a couple of other newcomers, some echo fighters, and 1-3 new 3rd party characters.

And of course, other than Rex and Pyra, who knows what the DLC will look like, I wonder if they're going to do another ballot?
I can still see more characters from the Ballot. I really think King K. Rool and Ashley are going to be added due to that (WarioWare went dormant after Game and Wario in 2013 so if they added her it wouldn't be because of relevancy). Bandana Dee also overlaps being a Ballot and being relevant, and maybe some TP character might as well join in due to it (apparently Vergeben did state that Simon Belmont performed well in the Ballot). But they went in that direction because the Wii U/second 3DS era didn't leave many interesting newcomers.
The Wii /early 3DS era gave us :ultgreninja::ultlucina::ultdarkpit::ultrobin:ultrosalina::ultshulk: as completely new characters since Brawl and revamped :ultlittlemac::ultbowserjr::ultpalutena::ultvillager:. Meanwhile when we look at the possible relevant characters in December 2015 we mostly have Elma, Bandana Dee, Inklings and Captain Toad, with Inklings and Bandana Dee probably perfoming notably in the Ballot.

Last edited:

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
I can still see more characters from the Ballot. I really think King K. Rool and Ashley are going to be added due to that (WarioWare went dormant after Game and Wario in 2013 so if they added her it wouldn't be because of relevancy). Bandana Dee also overlaps being a Ballot and being relevant, and maybe some TP character might as well join in due to it (apparently Vergeben did state that Simon Belmont performed well in the Ballot). But they went in that direction because the Wii U/second 3DS era didn't leave many interesting newcomers.
The Wii /early 3DS era gave us :ultgreninja::ultlucina::ultdarkpit::ultrobin:ultrosalina::ultshulk: as completely new characters since Brawl and revamped :ultlittlemac::ultbowserjr::ultpalutena::ultvillager:. Meanwhile when we look at the possible relevant characters in December 2015 are Elma, Bandana Dee, Inklings and Captain Toad, with Inklings and Bandana Dee probably perfoming notably in the Ballot.
Yea, you’re all probably right. It would make more sense to have the newcomers be based more on the ballot, with some exceptions, like Elma and Daisy, who probably didn’t have a very strong presence in the ballot.

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
Yea, you’re all probably right. It would make more sense to have the newcomers be based more on the ballot, with some exceptions, like Elma and Daisy, who probably didn’t have a very strong presence in the ballot.
Elma may not have been that popular in the ballot but she has a very key pro to her advantage, and that would relevancy during the smash proposal plan so let's hope Sakurai was keen on adding her.

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
Elma may not have been that popular in the ballot but she has a very key pro to her advantage, and that would relevancy during the smash proposal plan so let's hope Sakurai was keen on adding her.
I’m sure he was, I would be shocked if Elma didn’t get in. It’s veeeery likely to happen.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
And let's not forget that Xenoblade Chronicles X was the most ambitious and high profile game on the Wii U (if you exclude Breath of the Wild, since it can be also considered a Switch game and it also reused some assets from X). There is no way that Sakurai would overlook it, no matter the popularity.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
People think Elma has low chance because she probably didn't do too well on the ballot. What do you guys think of this argument?
Ridiculous in general.

Not all the characters will be from the ballot. There are bound to be a couple of characters from recent games to get in. Elma and a Gen VII Pokemon are what come to mind and are seen as likely because they debuted around the time Sakurai was selecting newcomers.

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
Another thing Xenoblade Chronicles X release date in Japan was April 29, 2015, so Sakurai would have had a lot of time to look into Elma for moveset ideas and time to research a bit into her character

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Really, although I probably shouldn’t because I don’t want to be dissapointed. I feel that Elma is a shoo in, and it doesn’t help that I want her so badly!

I remember seeing Delzethin’s video on a concept moveset for Elma and I loved her ever since despite me not playing Xenoblade Chronicles X yet (which is a game I really want and definitely am trying to get my hands on!). I at first thought that Rex and Pyra (albeit another character I want) were going to get in over Elma, and that Elma lost her chance and will be left in the dust, but now with learning so much about the development of this game, I’m happy that Elma has become likely once again!

I’m just waiting for that one day, that one day Elma gets revealed and with a cool cinematic trailer!

And I’m happy that both Elma and Rex and Pyra are likely for both as a base and a DLC character!

Last edited:

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
Really, although I probably shouldn’t because I don’t want to be dissapointed. I feel that Elma is a shoo in, and it doesn’t help that I want her so badly!

I remember seeing Delzethin’s video on a concept moveset for Elma and I loved her ever since despite me not playing Xenoblade Chronicles X yet (which is a game I really want and definitely am trying to get my hands on!). I at first thought that Rex and Pyra were going to get in over Elma (which probably are going to get in) and that Elma lost her chance, but now with learning so much about the development of this game, I’m happy that Elma has become likely once again!

I’m just waiting for that one day, that one day Elma gets revealed and with a cool cinematic trailer!
Yea, same. Up until we started learning about the development of Ultimate, I thought Rex and Pyra were getting in, and Elma didn’t have a chance.
But now I’m thinking the exact opposite. I’m 90% sure Elma will be in Ultimate

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
I agree not being cocky but i feel like she should be in.

The best thing about a character being added besides you know being playable is that we got more fanart for that character which Elma lacks a lot. Such a great character needs more art

And Rule 34 :awesome:

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
I agree not being cocky but i feel like she should be in.

The best thing about a character being added besides you know being playable is that we got more fanart for that character which Elma lacks a lot. Such a great character needs more art

And Rule 34 :awesome:
True. There was only like one artist who consistently drew Elma art, but I think she deleted her Twitter

009soulmaster

Smash Rookie
NNID
009soulmaster
3DS FC
3351-4049-0686
Switch FC
5W-5347-5287-1408
When it comes to what she could add to smash. She would be a character that in a way, represents the furturistic rpgs. Games like Phantasy Star, Star Ocean, etc.

As for her over Cross, customization isn't a valid reason to not pick them when we have multiple avatar characters present in the game.
- Robin: Fire Emblem Awakening avatar
- Corrin: Fire Emblem Fates avatar
- Inkling: Splatoon avatar

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
When it comes to what she could add to smash. She would be a character that in a way, represents the furturistic rpgs. Games like Phantasy Star, Star Ocean, etc.

As for her over Cross, customization isn't a valid reason to not pick them when we have multiple avatar characters present in the game.
- Robin: Fire Emblem Awakening avatar
- Corrin: Fire Emblem Fates avatar
- Inkling: Splatoon avatar
Well, With Robin, Corrin, and Inkling, they all played a prominent role in the story, and Robin and Corrin were defined characters. If you removed Cross from the story completely, pretty much nothing would change. Meaning Elma is effectively the main character, with Cross being sort of a silent observer, with no lines outside of some battle quotes, which have nothing to do with the story.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Well, With Robin, Corrin, and Inkling, they all played a prominent role in the story, and Robin and Corrin were defined characters. If you removed Cross from the story completely, pretty much nothing would change. Meaning Elma is effectively the main character, with Cross being sort of a silent observer, with no lines outside of some battle quotes, which have nothing to do with the story.
And even with only a few months post-X release in Japan that he likely started working on the project plan, Sakurai would've seen the interest had quickly gravitated towards Elma and never moved away. She doesn't just have the unique mechanics that Sakurai prefers in a character like how he favored Robin the avatar, but she also quickly stood out since she is the one with the personality and fan appreciation. There's no reason for him to pick Cross.

Where my hopes get less confident is in the stages. Just like with Xenoblade, I'm for a revolving stage that takes players to all the major locations across the world. Even if NLA is the favorite, I'd hate to see Sylvalum ignored like Satorl Marsh was.

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
And even with only a few months post-X release in Japan that he likely started working on the project plan, Sakurai would've seen the interest had quickly gravitated towards Elma and never moved away. She doesn't just have the unique mechanics that Sakurai prefers in a character like how he favored Robin the avatar, but she also quickly stood out since she is the one with the personality and fan appreciation. There's no reason for him to pick Cross.

Where my hopes get less confident is in the stages. Just like with Xenoblade, I'm for a revolving stage that takes players to all the major locations across the world. Even if NLA is the favorite, I'd hate to see Sylvalum ignored like Satorl Marsh was.
Yea, that's true. Not to mention that X has a ton more customization than those other games, so I feel like Cross would be a lot harder to do than Robin, Corrin, and Inkling.

Yea, I'd love to see a traveling stage, with a games as big and diverse as the Xenoblade games, traveling stages would be the best option, I'm still a little disappointed you didn't travel all across the Bionis for Shulk's stage.
With X, I'd like to see a traveling stage, but if not, I want either NLA, or Sylvalum

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
If Elma gets in whatever the map is I only want one theme and I'm done for life.
Just imagine fighting with this music in the background good god I need it

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
For stages, I personally wanna see Noctilum if Sylvalum isn’t chosen, cause Noctilum looks amazing at night with the glowing plants <3

And also cause I kiiiiinda want Telethia the Endbringer as an occasional stage hazard don’t @ me

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
Is it me or are we seeing a huge increase in followers for Elma on this website as of recent? If so lets ****ing go

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
Is it me or are we seeing a huge increase in followers for Elma on this website as of recent? If so lets ****ing go
Possibly. I mean, I set up an account specifically because I wanted to join in on the Elma conversation, lol.
And...
LET'S GOOOOOOOO, ELMA FANS!!!!!!!!! YEEAAA!!!

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Cross is still a distinct possibility, but for them to be worth it you'd have to really milk their potential (like incorporating as many of the 12 different weapons as possible) and I don't know if they would/could do that. A lot of what made Cross work in X wouldn't really be work in Smash.

For stages... just avoid doubling up on biomes that other Xeno games represent, please. We can do without Primordia! Just put it's music on Gaur Plain. Getting Oblivia or Noctilum or Sylvalum in the base game, and then getting Letheria or Mor Ardain or Uraya with XB2 DLC would be great. There's so much variety in these games, going the DK route and having 3 grassy plains would be a waste.

009soulmaster

Smash Rookie
NNID
009soulmaster
3DS FC
3351-4049-0686
Switch FC
5W-5347-5287-1408

Cross is important to the game. While Elma is basically the main character in the main campain and people refer to you as the new rookie of Elma's Team. Everyone else revolves around Cross. The sidequests, recruiting and helping the other cast members.
There is even a bit of lore that hints that Cross was the original pilot of the Black Skell that saved the White Whale when it was attacked near Mira before they crashed.
Also picking Cross over Elma gives Sakurai the ability to use many weapons for his attacks rather than just one set. Which is a ability thats usable when you master all classes.
They also have a personality depending on what you say or do during aome cutscenes.

009soulmaster

Smash Rookie
NNID
009soulmaster
3DS FC
3351-4049-0686
Switch FC
5W-5347-5287-1408
Cross is still a distinct possibility, but for them to be worth it you'd have to really milk their potential (like incorporating as many of the 12 different weapons as possible) and I don't know if they would/could do that. A lot of what made Cross work in X wouldn't really be work in Smash.

For stages... just avoid doubling up on biomes that other Xeno games represent, please. We can do without Primordia! Just put it's music on Gaur Plain. Getting Oblivia or Noctilum or Sylvalum in the base game, and then getting Letheria or Mor Ardain or Uraya with XB2 DLC would be great. There's so much variety in these games, going the DK route and having 3 grassy plains would be a waste.
A Xenoblade X stage ian't hard. It's obviously New Los Angeles. Its iconic and unique.

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
Cross is important to the game. While Elma is basically the main character in the main campain and people refer to you as the new rookie of Elma's Team. Everyone else revolves around Cross. The sidequests, recruiting and helping the other cast members.
There is even a bit of lore that hints that Cross was the original pilot of the Black Skell that saved the White Whale when it was attacked near Mira before they crashed.
Also picking Cross over Elma gives Sakurai the ability to use many weapons for his attacks rather than just one set. Which is a ability thats usable when you master all classes.
They also have a personality depending on what you say or do during aome cutscenes.
I mean, it's possible that Cross could get in over Elma, but I don't think it's very likely. Theres' a slim chance of it happening, Elma is way more likely.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure the Ares co-pilot is a separate character. Elma & Nagi actually know who the co-pilot was, and it's stated in a promotional short story that they were lost in space after throwing Elma in the Ares back to the White Whale before it crashed. I mean, this is the first I've ever heard of Cross being the same character as them.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm pretty sure the Ares co-pilot is a separate character. Elma & Nagi actually know who the co-pilot was, and it's stated in a promotional short story that they were lost in space after throwing Elma in the Ares back to the White Whale before it crashed. I mean, this is the first I've ever heard of Cross being the same character as them.
I remember reading a theory somewhere that the co pilot may have been the “Black Knight” character referred to in the art book, who’s also the same figure approaching Lao who washed up on an unknown shore, immediately following the scene where Elma finds out about the memory banks.

I have a strong feeling we’ll learn more about that mysterious character in X part 2, whenever it happens.

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
I remember reading a theory somewhere that the co pilot may have been the “Black Knight” character referred to in the art book, who’s also the same figure approaching Lao who washed up on an unknown shore, immediately following the scene where Elma finds out about the memory banks.

I have a strong feeling we’ll learn more about that mysterious character in X part 2, whenever it happens.
Yea, I agree

009soulmaster

Smash Rookie
NNID
009soulmaster
3DS FC
3351-4049-0686
Switch FC
5W-5347-5287-1408

This the first I heard about a short story that detailed the battle. From the game alone, I figured it was Cross who could be the Pilot since no one else but Elma and Naga know. And them not telling you, whose a pretty important person in BLADE, meant they are just waiting for you to remember that fact.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I was playing Horizon: Zero Dawn with the Cauldros theme playing in the background and it reminded me of this thread. Anyway, although I don't have much to contribute to the discussion, I'm just glad to see so much support for Elma. That's understandable though because not only is she a viable option for Ultimate, she's just soooo freakin' cool (and I'm totally not biased because I also like cats)!

Also, I've probably already mentioned this, but X's soundtrack is perfect for Smash. I don't care what the stage will be if we get one (the overworld is one of the best to look at/explore, IMO) because I'd just be happy with the music. Uncontrollable, Sylvalum theme, etc. There's a lot of good stuff to choose from.

Last edited:

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
This the first I heard about a short story that detailed the battle. From the game alone, I figured it was Cross who could be the Pilot since no one else but Elma and Naga know. And them not telling you, whose a pretty important person in BLADE, meant they are just waiting for you to remember that fact.
I hope I did the spoiler tag right
Uh, I don't think I did, so Imma just change that

Last edited:

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about that, I didn't know how to tag spoilers properly, anyway

KatKit

Smash Lord
It's been a while since I played X, but I always assumed that like Yelv, Cross was a J-body, or at the very least, a prototype of one. I feel like Cross is a J-body (or something similar) who's merely modeled after the Pilot. I think Cross is far more artificial than regular mims; i.e. they're not a person at all, but based off of one, and they're designed to be an efficient Blade member, to help the cause.

I hope that makes sense.

Also, since you didn't know how to use spoiler tags, Fierymew, you might also not be aware of the double posting rule. For future reference, use the Edit button instead of replying two times in a row in a short amount of time. ;) I'm just mentioning it because a mod might drop in and point it out lol.

Last edited:

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
It's been a while since I played X, but I always assumed that like Yelv, Cross was a J-body, or at the very least, a prototype of one. I feel like Cross is a J-body (or something similar) who's merely modeled after the Pilot. I think Cross is far more artificial than regular mims; i.e. they're not a person at all, but based off of one, and they're designed to be an efficient Blade member, to help the cause.

I hope that makes sense.
That makes sense. I've seen that theory floating around for a while now, it seems pretty likely.

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
Literally every leak I see always has at least King K. Rool, Isaac, and Elma in it, with a few differences between them.
Personally, I think Elma is getting in, but what do you all think about this leak? I don't really buy into rumors, so I don't really believe them, other than the Elma part of course, but I do think it's a pretty believable leak. I could easily see those three getting in tbh. What do you guys think?

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Literally every leak I see always has at least King K. Rool, Isaac, and Elma in it, with a few differences between them.
Personally, I think Elma is getting in, but what do you all think about this leak? I don't really buy into rumors, so I don't really believe them, other than the Elma part of course, but I do think it's a pretty believable leak. I could easily see those three getting in tbh. What do you guys think?
You see a lot of Isaac leaks? I'm over here trying to find even just one or two with him in it. Elma is somebody I do see a lot of... but I'm guessing you were trying to link to one that said she wasn't playable? I don't see a link in your comment.

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
You see a lot of Isaac leaks? I'm over here trying to find even just one or two with him in it. Elma is somebody I do see a lot of... but I'm guessing you were trying to link to one that said she wasn't playable? I don't see a link in your comment.
There are quite a bit of leaks that have them all together, from what I've seen. And I wasn't trying to link anything, I was just saying that.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
There are quite a bit of leaks that have them all together, from what I've seen. And I wasn't trying to link anything, I was just saying that.
Are the "leaks" mainly from 4chan? I am interested in seeing where you have found them.

Fierymew

Smash Journeyman
Are the "leaks" mainly from 4chan? I am interested in seeing where you have found them.
Yea, all the "leaks" are from 4chan, Reddit, or Gamefaqs, and they all have reliable inside insider information, lol. I was just thinking it was kinda funny that they all had the exact same 3 characters, with some variations about what other characters will be in

Top Bottom