• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

M

morteg15

college is just a long orientation video like the ones you watch before you start working at a fast food place.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Maybe for your thing crono but i really doubt i can learn theoretical physics from just watching it be done.

220$ round trip for pound, that puts it under 300$ for joining and getting there, I wonder how much hotels would be and food I think should be like 30$ for the weekend. Hmm....

I'm free tomorrow if anyone wants to play on this side of town. Shots? skylar? anyone...

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
College is great and all but ****, Utep is just too **** expensive. I mean i have to pay 600 dollars or more for the books I need, and most of them are used!

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
Well, I finally got around to beating No More Heroes, and the final part of the game is over-flowing with self-referential humor. It even takes a shot at Duke Nukem. Of course, this may all be old hat to you all, but I'm glad I finally beat it.

I might be online on Brawl tomorrow night.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I still want to play but we need to figure something out. So far it seems people are only free on friday I'm still open on wensdays since i get out at 12:30 but richard has school till 6 i think. The best we could do on that day is maybe play at joshes then richard shows up after he is done.

I think we should play on friday or saturday since its the week before hobo but its up to you guys.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yes it is arty. and saturdays too?
OK so i have to judge stuff on the 18th 19th of september... i know it blows ****. Tuscon is ONLY 4 hours away though! so i have to talk to my teacher to make me judge on friday so i could be free on saturday. Would it be cool if we leave saturday morning to the arizona tourney? that way we wouldn't sleep there a day either. only way i can attend :(

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
Arturo I just got to read ur text, sorry i was really busy with homework and looking for those overpriced books >:O

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Yes it is arty. and saturdays too?
OK so i have to judge stuff on the 18th 19th of september... i know it blows ****. Tuscon is ONLY 4 hours away though! so i have to talk to my teacher to make me judge on friday so i could be free on saturday. Would it be cool if we leave saturday morning to the arizona tourney? that way we wouldn't sleep there a day either. only way i can attend :(
Well so far it just seems to be me and you confirmed for this one :laugh: Richard would go but his parents might not let him he said :(

We haven't really talked about it yet.

It's ok shots i was just seeing if you where open. If you ever feel like playing just text me too. Or are you going to go tomorrow?

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
Well so far it just seems to be me and you confirmed for this one :laugh: Richard would go but his parents might not let him he said :(

We haven't really talked about it yet.

It's ok shots i was just seeing if you where open. If you ever feel like playing just text me too. Or are you going to go tomorrow?
Tomorrow at richards?

error13

Smash Journeyman
yes tomorrow at my house

and if we do what lui said and are only
gone for one day im pretty sure i could go

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Its only 4hours away so it makes it a lot closer. we could prolly get a motel ffor 60$ and split it. the trip would be like 40$ each no? no big deal. we'll see. so hobo is next week...... so we play today, sat, mon and wed? leave fri?

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Well, I finally got around to beating No More Heroes, and the final part of the game is over-flowing with self-referential humor. It even takes a shot at Duke Nukem. Of course, this may all be old hat to you all, but I'm glad I finally beat it.

I might be online on Brawl tomorrow night.
:confused:

Nike.

Smash Hero
How many spots are available if El Paso does end up going to HOBO? The SA carpool is full and I think theres ppl here other than me that still wanna go. ;D

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
if we do go it will be 2 or 3. Its a pretty big if right now though.

edit: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8250451#post8250451
I got the okay to go, but that big if makes me feel it be best to hold off on this low tier tourney for another time. Old man won't be supplying the ride, and I can't really drive manual currently. So unless we have a group going I might hold off.

E: Though I do wonder how much a train ticket would be and then use the local bus and a place would be if I go myself.

Suspect

Smash Hero
thank you nike

yea if el paso decides to go and you guys still go through SA id like to tag along

as well some others

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
a mc chicken!!
Since we are not going to HOBO i dont want to play tomorrow. I want Do my guitar hero 5 hw. Have to unlock everything before my Drunk guitar/band hero!!!!!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
dang :( I still feel like going to play some singles though I've been wanting them ever since we started having tournies here.

Richard is the next step going to be on sept. 26?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
yeah its a no for sure. I need to try to take my car to fix (shotz jons) plus need to mail back my jacket because its was torn :( ****ing pissed

Top Bottom