• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Decided not to go on my own after finding out how much I would be roughly spending on my own (tickets to and from, food costs, lodging, entry fee). I'll claim the low tier area next time. XD

Did it come with the said full version of Van Halen?
no. It has a sticker that has directions to fill out some stuff then send it through mail in 6 weeks :(

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
is that even happening...? havent heard anything about that. tuesday i know for sure if i can make it to AZ
Ill try to finish my HW tomorrow. What time??

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
yah senliten and shots need to start posting again, we just need to light the competitive flame in everyone. Maybe if skylar could announce step 2 =\....
I am around, just been a bit pre-ocupied with a lost cell-phone. Least I got a blackberry now (how can ya not beat buy one get one free "literally"), and not to mention lazying around working with texture hacks.

I am still up, out, and about for smash fests and will be attending Step2 if it is still good to go for the 26th. If any fests are planned dun mind the pm's or a call with a date and time.
If there was one on Saturday sorry for not going to (was the day I spent hours on end at the local Verizon store finishing papers for the blackberry.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Arturo should have control of this thread shortly. I think my time with Brawl is done :(

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol i like how the first post looks right now idk if i want to edit it =\

I'll give you a call next time we get together then shots which will probably be wensday.

Skylar you'll come back one day i think its just starting school johns for you

Today was fun just some people need to stop sandbagging >_>

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
daisuke!?!?

need to get ready for my first exam so rather not play today. Plus it would of been lame like last time. plus i am starting to weigh 170... I need to run more than twice a week to wear off the beer belly. Mr. GW went on vacation. Went scuba diving i think.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
daisuke!?!?

need to get ready for my first exam so rather not play today. Plus it would of been lame like last time. plus i am starting to weigh 170... I need to run more than twice a week to wear off the beer belly. Mr. GW went on vacation. Went scuba diving i think.
*facepalms* Tis how his first name is spelt.

Well I must be lucky then, no exams or schooling at least until I get back home to the east hopefully

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well hopefully josh can go on saturday or friday so that games are a bit better. And I'll always keep playing if everyone else quits i'll just move somewhere else to play.

dai can't you cross over for like a day and play with us? I might go play with you if everyone quits too lol

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Well hopefully josh can go on saturday or friday so that games are a bit better. And I'll always keep playing if everyone else quits i'll just move somewhere else to play.

dai can't you cross over for like a day and play with us? I might go play with you if everyone quits too lol
I dun quit, I call it "go into hiding/secretly training" :laugh:
And nah I'll pass on that idea, I am actually prohibited to go over into Jaurez seeing my old man would be supplying the ride, and most if not all military, unless ordered to go into Juarez, are prohibited in going over.

So Dai git yer green card nub. :p

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Richard give me the info for the tournament like what time the venue opens and when the tournament starts. I'll try and do something so more people show up besides the ones that go to smashfests.

also i think this tournament would be pretty fun to watch, I wonder if theres a way to make it so we can all see the stream at the EA.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243552
Heck I'd pay to see that stream.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
So i just talked to the EA and it turns out the date wasn't actually set in stone yet so we are going to be sharing it with people who are joining UFC, it shouldn't be a problem since its separate consoles and last time we took most of the stuff we used except for TVs which this time I might take a few more.

I also want to talk about prices with them a bit more since this time it will hopefully be 7$ for singles 5$ for doubles and 5$ to the venue, I doubt it will change anything but I don't want them asking for more money, they also talked about new deals with playing the other games there so I'll see what they want to do.

error13

Smash Journeyman
so it would be a minimum of 12?
thats kinda pricy for this town....

i am hesitant to pay 12 lol

but at least the pot would be more

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
lol they need u to pay in cash
for the pot.... cause they need to give it out
no that they dont have one
Cash for the pot aside, I have seen a few nice deals by them that I would have bought if it were not for a non working credit card option. Only a fool would carry around a large sum of bills now and days unless it is going straight to a bank for some deposit.

Top Bottom