• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
I'm back!

I'd say 2:30 to avoid traffic but its up to you man.

Idk if they are having low tier doubles but if they then yah. I hope so though cause i want to use ike and win a good bit.
alrite 2:30, whats your cel number so I can call you once I get to your house?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
mcchickens!!!!!!!! i want to play. make sure everyone gets there by 430 at latest please... Im going to tell noobiecell to see if he wants to go

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
mcchickens!!!!!!!! i want to play. make sure everyone gets there by 430 at latest please... Im going to tell noobiecell to see if he wants to go
Already have an odd feeling the old man of mines is going to pull a (lost the time) john, when he gets out of class. Is on about "meeting weirdos" even after I explained to him what this meet up was.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
You've already met us though XD
I know, seems I still have a lot to have for him to understand. I'll keep the story as to why to myself still unless asked, but lets just say he does not know much about my lifestyle, as much as the mother does. Prolly have enough drama here to make a novel on it, but am to lazy to turn non-fiction into fiction.

E: Anywhom just hit me up with the address when ya get it, if anything I will be there at about 5PM, and I can let the old man find Hollywood Video for tomorrow for me.

error13

Smash Journeyman
lui i just had one of the
top 5 wtf dreams.....

and it had to do with u

wow my dreams get more and more cinematic
its pretty awesome...

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
lui i just had one of the
top 5 wtf dreams.....

and it had to do with u
and some one that rhymes
with the word sherla.....

wow my dreams get more and more cinematic
its pretty awesome...
Quick! Get this man to a sleep study room and hook em up to one of those dream projection test devices. GO! Prolly make big bucks off of this.

Wait....... who?

error13

Smash Journeyman
honestly u really would lol
these dreams are like movies
that havent happened yet
it makes sleeping much more fun

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
THe AZ tourney looks cool. and its pretty close to us when we compare it to HOBOs...

Ill se you guys tomorrow at the tournament. Expect me to be hungover!!!!

M

morteg15

I can't sleep
Need more practice lol
See you guys for the first time tommarow.

M

morteg15

That tournament was quiet... still it was a good one. see you guys in the next one

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
no better way to end a tourney than with a 9!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a 9Ball (aka: Cirno/Idiotic) moment when I felt another onslaught XD. Play two or three then Error tapping at my shoulder and me thinking "oh **** not again", However it was again (me .vs. error) a bit later on and I lost for 4th.

One of these days, just one of these day's I'll get Ike in third or higher.

Dekar173

Justice Man
When's your tourney? Abq. is definitely getting a car together for that.

Hobo, not so sure about that one. If I could make my way down to El Paso somehow, and you didn't have a full car, I'd be willing to go.

AZ: It's looking great on that end :D I got them to change singles entry to $10, that should be better ;P

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
It's the same day lol.

Right now theres only 4 people so if you confirm we could save the spot for you. You should come and team up with me because i'm the odd one left out =\

Plus me and luis are paying for 80$ of gas which would only leave another 40 for 3 of you to split.

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
For reasons I will NOT go into, I hate Albuquerque with a passion. Suffice it to say I'll be perfectly happy never to go there again. Driving through it I can get through.

However, shoot me the details for the next STEP. I'll probably go, as long as I don't get Error in the first round again.....

error13

Smash Journeyman
lol that sucks we had to play
each other twice... but STEP
should be on september 26th

but i have to confirm it

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
For reasons I will NOT go into, I hate Albuquerque with a passion. Suffice it to say I'll be perfectly happy never to go there again. Driving through it I can get through.

However, shoot me the details for the next STEP. I'll probably go, as long as I don't get Error in the first round again.....
you can play me!

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie

Hey crono, Im sorry i couldnt make it to the tournament, I had to take my car to maintenance.

But rest assured that I will go to STEP 2 :D

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
i dont know how to post images :( i tried........
find the image on another tab then right click view image. When your posting there is a icon with the picture of a mountain and and it says instert image, when you click on it a box pops up and you copy the link from the picture you viewed.

If you quote me you can see how it looks in text

This semester seems pretty kool for me. It's a lot better than highschool even though i have a lot of time between classes i'll just use it to read post on smashboards or do my HW :laugh:

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
I haven't been in school for over 2 years. I doubt I could go back, even if I wanted to.

Besides, I've managed to learn more just doing my job than I would have at the school I was going to, anyway. EPCC wouldn't really be worth the money at this point, and UTEP is just too **** expensive.

Finally, I work in a field where a piece of paper often has much more weight than actual skill. Some of the best hackers and computer experts in the business are self-taught. I've learned to repair and maintain the more expensive printers we have just by watching and by intuitive sense.

From what I've seen, college doesn't teach you everything. It teaches you just enough to know that you'll be learning for a long time; and paying for it, with interest.

Top Bottom