• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Socorro I live right by the Hollywood
Hmm, ok so

Socorro: Morteg(Michael) and Luis (furiousdunkman)

Eastside: Error(Richard), Me (Fallen), edit: can't forget Omar.

Westside: Arturo (redundant), Shots (Adrian)

Hmm. Brandon and Aaron are starting to get back into smash, too. Bringing them up to speed will be easy.

We'll find a way to make this all work as far as rides go. We can text one another to set up smash sessions.

M

morteg15

That would be awesome dude thanks! and yeah I have the game lol. I was really good at smash about 4 months ago before my wii broke. Needless to say, I got rustier and rustier and I was surprised that I got that far in the tourney without training.
My Wii broke 2 days ago. It stoped reading my brawl disc. So I called nintendo and they said they would fix it free. Luckly I got some practice

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
My Wii broke 2 days ago. It stoped reading my brawl disc. So I called nintendo and they said they would fix it free. Luckly I got some practice
Hmm. After I show you some Tink stuff, it'll become reflex. I used to tutor people on Gamefaqs all day, and a lot of people left those sessions with intimate knowledge of their character. :)

EDIT: I'm passing out.

Good night to you all.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol skylar you need to let people know your alive. They forgot you where with me on the west side. also should i get marcus and david to play again? I think senliten is the guy we heard from a long time ago that was moving to fortbliss but never heard from again. At least it sounded like he was in the forbliss area but then again i'm just assuming.

There might be enough people to have a smashfest at my house now If i do get david and marcus if not it would still be me shots (I might call you that for a while) and skylar.

edit: every one of you should allow visitor messages too it's pretty convenient

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
lol skylar you need to let people know your alive. They forgot you where with me on the west side. also should i get marcus and david to play again? I think senliten is the guy we heard from a long time ago that was moving to fortbliss but never heard from again. At least it sounded like he was in the forbliss area but then again i'm just assuming.

There might be enough people to have a smashfest at my house now If i do get david and marcus if not it would still be me shots (I might call you that for a while) and skylar.

Yeah do a smashfest at your house! its only 5 minutes away from my house lol

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten

Meh I can't find much smash meets is all, first offline being STEP and I am craving more, also I am outside the Bliss area, in these crappy apartments for a year. Ya want the address? Just send me a pm, not to very keen on handing it out in the topic. Same goes for anyone interested or would like to help me improve my Ike (and perhaps pick a secondary to learn in being sub-decent with). Just pm me and I will gladly hand ya the info.

Also for ease of name just call me Sin.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Sin not Sen? that does make things easier though lol i think i keep miss spelling your name.

Your welcome to my house anytime some of us get together I can't really go to other people's places since i don't have a license but i'll give you a call along with everyone else i invite when we do get together.

Just pm me your phone number or tell me how to contact you.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Sin not Sen? that does make things easier though lol i think i keep miss spelling your name.

Your welcome to my house anytime some of us get together I can't really go to other people's places since i don't have a license but i'll give you a call along with everyone else i invite when we do get together.

Just pm me your phone number or tell me how to contact you.
Actually it is pronounced in the start as "Sin", however I spell it like "Sen". One of those names I came up with that has to many vowels/silent lwtters, but grown to attached to this name since about around the year 2000, but either way "Sen" or "Sin" can be used.

Also PM Sent, and am headed off to sleep as of now.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Sup fruities ;)

Gotta love El Paso. I'm definitely liking the resurgence in activity.

When should Abq. throw an oos tourney for everyone? We could probably get Dookdiggity and some others from Arizona to come, as well as a car from Colorado (and if Fluxus is pro enough, some Nevada people, but I don't see that as too likely ><)

Hell, Sinz might be able to get a car from Utah to come down haha >:D

So, when should our next oos tourney be, and how many of you would be willing to come? (housing could be provided for all).

Let us know, and ALSO (again, sorry about STEP -.-) let us know when your next tourney is and I'd really really like to come down :)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
HOLY ****ING **** I GOT A HEADACHE JUST READING THIS AT 5 AM..... I jjust wish i could of been there to stop it earlier and dodge the embarrassment that this thread has gone through. What do i need to clear up?

This better end at my post. I'm serious. We're going to play on whatever day we play on, and every one is going to pretend like none of this ever happened! :laugh:
AMEN. I hope.....

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Sup fruities ;)

Gotta love El Paso. I'm definitely liking the resurgence in activity.

When should Abq. throw an oos tourney for everyone? We could probably get Dookdiggity and some others from Arizona to come, as well as a car from Colorado (and if Fluxus is pro enough, some Nevada people, but I don't see that as too likely ><)

Hell, Sinz might be able to get a car from Utah to come down haha >:D

So, when should our next oos tourney be, and how many of you would be willing to come? (housing could be provided for all).

Let us know, and ALSO (again, sorry about STEP -.-) let us know when your next tourney is and I'd really really like to come down :)
That's a total lie, Dekar and you know it...

SINZ DOESN'T BELIEVE IN CARS!!!!! LOLOLOL :laugh:

next tourney is the 19th of september
u better be there baby ;]
:laugh:

EDIT: I'm gonna have to sell my DSi until I can buy a new one =( Everything is falling apart.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Nothing anymore luis lets just move on :)

I miss el paso not very much fun over here when i have trouble eating :(

EDIT: I'm gonna have to sell my DSi until I can buy a new one =( Everything is falling apart.
Do you actually need that much money? selling a game would be enough to enter the next step also step needs to get the word out on doubles. Tell the guys to put it on there myspace already richard. With an actual time for registration.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

For some reason, I didn't laugh. I know that it should be funny.

Oh wait. It isn't.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Are there fliers ready to be passed out this saturday for step 2? With a proper time and everything? A link to here would probably get some more people involved too.

Also I get home on thursday but I probably can't play so how about friday?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i could taste those mc chickens.....
didnt realize arty was still gone :( In that case no smash for me till he cums. I think my xbox is finally ****ing up on me. Its like my life.... guitar hero is out like in a week and i will have no xbox. i might just buy another one. Also i fell in live with another 300$ jacket at banana republic..... buying next wednesday no johns.

error13

Smash Journeyman
wtf everyone, ive made so many texture hacks
its pretty ridiculous... are we gonna have an omega
smashfest friday to celebrate the return of arturo in ep

senlitin needs to come
shots needs to come
josh needs to come

and the regulars

along with brandon and aaron

i need to work on my diddy kong
i have een and have come up with
a lot of stuff.... also i need to work on my ddd

edit: just noticed what lui said about arturo....
thats pretty gross.... its spelled "comes" ok

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie

senlitin needs to come
shots needs to come
josh needs to come

and the regulars

sweet, just tell me when and where

and yeah luis, "arturo comes" and " arturo cums" are two VERY different things... eww

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
It is not gross. That "***" may give you green eyed babies.

I just noticed HOBO 18 is on labor day weekend.... All we would have to do is miss school on friday... We should go lol. Willing to pay 40$ for gas on my own.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman

senlitin needs to come
shots needs to come
josh needs to come

and the regulars

Yay smashfest! Boo ***!

It is not gross. That "***" may give you green eyed babies.

I think I speak for all of us when I say:

"Lui, wtf" :ohwell:

EDIT: Green eyes would skip a generation, so it would give you brown eyed babies and I can't even believe that bothered me enough to edit my post.

error13

Smash Journeyman
lol that wasnt meant for u
it was for lui....

ill prolly pick u up if u need it
or wait where do u live again?

Top Bottom