• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
40 by urself?
thats like almost
a whole ways
oh i didnt know this was for me lol. Me and arturo are going to be rich... remember? well not that much for me but ill put in 40$. I really want to go now since it will be the most exciting hobo until WHOBO

I would really like noobiecell to go this time

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
im sure arty is too... except we would need to be absent to school on friday. No one should have exams bby then or anything so tell your teachers already..

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Western Texas etc. Brawl Tournament is just 3 days away. I hope lots of you come. I'd like a really big turn-out!!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
i could taste those mc chickens.....
didnt realize arty was still gone :( In that case no smash for me till he cums. I think my xbox is finally ****ing up on me. Its like my life.... guitar hero is out like in a week and i will have no xbox. i might just buy another one. Also i fell in live with another 300$ jacket at banana republic..... buying next wednesday no johns.
So thats a no on flying to hobo 18? to late anyways tickets are probably like 300 by now :laugh:

Yay smashfest! Boo ***!

I think I speak for all of us when I say:

"Lui, wtf" :ohwell:

EDIT: Green eyes would skip a generation, so it would give you brown eyed babies and I can't even believe that bothered me enough to edit my post.
It wouldn't really skip if Luis has his genes as Bb mine are bb so that way there would be a 50% chance of us having a baby with green eyes ;)

if he has Bb then yah it would be brown and stay brown until our baby gets it on with another green eyed baby.

I'll be sure to come on friday though it's going to be the first day i get to use my restroom in a week :laugh:

Shots will you have a car that day? unless you want get a ride with my mom :embarrass

Richard get the fliers for step 2 ready!

Am I missing anything else? Oh yah i'll see if i can go to hobo 18 college is a whole new world after all :colorful:

I'm pretty scared though when do we get the refund from financial aid luis? Seeing as I need to buy books and all. I shouldn't have come to mexico while these things where still pending :(

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
for Utep its usually like a week after you start school.... check on goldmine, maybe there is a date. If you dont have direct deposit it will take a little longer cause they have to mail it.
I dont know cause i am going to epcc this semester lol

Oh yeah i told RGV to have a crew battle against us 10$ each.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well I actually opened up a bank account and set up a direct deposit that day but if it still takes a week wtf am I going to do with out books for a week? Utep financial aid payed on the 17th so that means if I do get it in exactly a week i'd go 3 days with out books maybe more =\

Do I have to use snake in the crew battle?

edit: where would we stay? after all last time was pretty lame in the end =\

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
So thats a no on flying to hobo 18? to late anyways tickets are probably like 300 by now :laugh:

It wouldn't really skip if Luis has his genes as Bb mine are bb so that way there would be a 50% chance of us having a baby with green eyes ;)

if he has Bb then yah it would be brown and stay brown until our baby gets it on with another green eyed baby.

I'll be sure to come on friday though it's going to be the first day i get to use my restroom in a week :laugh:

Shots will you have a car that day? unless you want get a ride with my mom :embarrass

Richard get the fliers for step 2 ready!

Am I missing anything else? Oh yah i'll see if i can go to hobo 18 college is a whole new world after all :colorful:

I'm pretty scared though when do we get the refund from financial aid luis? Seeing as I need to buy books and all. I shouldn't have come to mexico while these things where still pending :(
Yeh ill most likely have my car on uhh friday right?
EDIT: i just saw it is indeed friday.... i gotta learn to slow down lol

And you're lucky dude that you are getting a refund , last year I got only half my tuition paid by the financial aid money and this year is even worse because it didnt get here on time so now i had to apply for loans and **** until the money gets here.... its a nightmare

Oh also dude, dont worry too much, you wont need your books on the first day and maybe you wont need your books at all, last two semester i bought a total of 10 books and I only used like 3 then i tried to sell them and they wanted to give me 13 bucks for all of them -_-. Thats why im going first to see if i need books then ill buy them or borrow one and make copies in juarez for 400 pesos lol!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Well I actually opened up a bank account and set up a direct deposit that day but if it still takes a week wtf am I going to do with out books for a week? Utep financial aid payed on the 17th so that means if I do get it in exactly a week i'd go 3 days with out books maybe more =\

Do I have to use snake in the crew battle?

edit: where would we stay? after all last time was pretty lame in the end =\
might have to be snake lol. Richy said we can stay in SA. We would have to leave SA early sat. morning to go to the tourney. its not bad at all

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Only if i could feel you!
Lets go catch some beers at the bar ladies pronto.
To lazy, need moar motivation.
Also the old man seems to have his schooling in the afternoon, so if this meet on Friday is not as late as 1PM I could prolly have him give me a lift, not sure how long it will all be (few hours or until people start leaving), but as long as it can last till 4PM I should be good to join up.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
kool and thanks for the advice shots. If my money might go to waste then I'll wait a bit to buy them. I do want an astronomy book though just because and calculus since math is kool with a K.

Then again I could probably save that money and just buy more physics books XD

Should I take my TV friday? Sounds like we'll need it if its going to be:

Me
Richard
Luis
Anthony
eric
josh
shots
sin
brandon
aron
omar (I'm sure he'll show up to drink water)
skylar? I asked him if he could go but never answered you should try to get permission skylar say your in highschool now so you need to see whats beyond the west side.

Oh yah and that guy who uses zelda and is supposed to be the luis and richard type!

almost enough to have 3 set ups with teams running if everyone shows.

edit: shots I'll tell you the way lol.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
kool and thanks for the advice shots. If my money might go to waste then I'll wait a bit to buy them. I do want an astronomy book though just because and calculus since math is kool with a K.

Then again I could probably save that money and just buy more physics books XD

Should I take my TV friday? Sounds like we'll need it if its going to be:

Me
Richard
Luis
Anthony
eric
josh
shots
sin
brandon
aron
omar (I'm sure he'll show up to drink water)
skylar? I asked him if he could go but never answered you should try to get permission skylar say your in highschool now so you need to see whats beyond the west side.

Oh yah and that guy who uses zelda and is supposed to be the luis and richard type!

almost enough to have 3 set ups with teams running if everyone shows.

edit: shots I'll tell you the way lol.
I smell my demise near. :laugh:
also mind if I get that info as well? Can prolly just use google and be all good.

error13

Smash Journeyman
.... beer lol who does that
lui next weekend ill show u
what u have yet to know by
what youve told me at least...

error13

Smash Journeyman
i have a present for everyone
tomorrow at the omega smashfest
you all will see it, also.....

arturo ike + samus for low tier teams?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
is my present a checkerd GW? cause that would be all sick. Or a tye dye one.
Wait so is josh going to HOBO? please say yes! We can join low tier double falcon and our team name can be key board cats!!!!!!

Top Bottom