• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
My G&W was ****** everyone except the scrubknights. rainbow is dumb too. Your 3$ replacement fee is for houston ;)
that **** is soooooo expensive :( :( :( spam sad faces

error13

Smash Journeyman
I took off the 3$ replacement fee might make it a 2$ venue fee and just leave that as a traveling fund to pay for gas to whobo.

up date this skyler.
are you really going to put
that senseless insipid rule.

because if u are i will
have to write some very very
terrible words directed at you

ARTY.

edit: eric only i call him ARTY.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
crap, just found out all-region (for orchestra) is on the same day as the tournament:( so i might have allot of problems getting there:(

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I like that this thread is a bit active now.
Neocell: Get the lucario out of there. Anthony's is better
Arturo/ARTY: You are a team *****
Mewlimar/RICHY: I dont like your shoes. They are cool though.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
i like that its active too now gives me a bit more initative to find a venue for the next tournament hopefully it can be in like another 2 or 3 weeks so we can save up money for whobo :laugh: Only thing I'm worried about is that it might be a bit more expensive and I won't get to keep the venue fee to save for gas money.

I think I got like 2 more scrubs to come to the tournament too maybe 4 if I can get my friends to join for fun but I doubt they want to pay. O yah and I reminded queen zelda that this thread existed but seems she hasn't shown up yet.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
A lot of the guys have a Smashfest every Tuesday. I normally don't go, but I'm sure they'd be glad to give you the information about where to meet up.

error13

Smash Journeyman
i think i was 3rd place at EPCC and i lost in the first match at andress cause i caught the glare from a window

plus i'm rusty

(dont' talk ****.)

anyway, i'm down to play tonight

anyone in EP want to throw down tonight? PM me

we were at my house all day today.....

we might play again for a bit tomorrow

if we do ill PM u

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
so was arturo owning you guys all sick again yesterday?
It sucks driving over there coming back and then going up there again.
Arturo your tournament is next saturday, no one is going to go.....

Hylian986

Smash Rookie
Hi i'm from el paso I am a friend of skyler's and i can combo your *** so hard with link you're gonna think you came out of a game of smash 64.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hi i'm from el paso I am a friend of skyler's and i can combo your *** so hard with link you're gonna think you came out of a game of smash 64.
Sorry, most people here know how to hit the L or R buttons.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
OMG drunken smashboards i miss you so much!!!! i shall ****in own this noob cake coming in here talking smasck with captain falcon. Hylian he is taking your name!! ban him or something lol. Anyways i told neocell i would try teams with him just to see some things, i am drunk but i am a person of my word so we shall test some stuff this tuesday. Furiouscell team coming out. I am like a ***** i keep going with everyone :) Again being here drunk is so fun.

Hylian since you are a bar person, give me sone drink tips!!! will be 21 till june though :(

Outlawstar2121

Smash Cadet
Thats a good point though i've been hearing bout all these new lucario scrubs...(neocell) that have been trying to main him. You still have to go through the original and best user here before you can have your avatar of him up. ; -)

Oh and for drink tips ask for this on your b-day and in this order to ensure a good time. 3 horseman, flaming dr. pepper, pink p***sy, irish carbomber and a royal f**k or the 4 kings make sure you end in that no matter what.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Ill go tomorrow and thursday if you ladies want to play. I actually had the urge to play today but i fought it off.

Queen Zelda have you been to tourneys here? there is one this saturday

error13

Smash Journeyman
hi everyone!!!
tomorrow what time and sorry lui
my room format is changing......

ill think of something just as good
but my OCD calls for a change! =]

Top Bottom