• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Well I don't think outlaw felt like going to day. It's a really long trip out there to be making twice a week.

I'm going to be in chihuahua this weekend for a wedding so won't be able to go over this weekend either.

btw any arrangements for hotels? It would be a good idea to book it in advanced or are we staying with Richards aunt?
Its far but some of us do that trip every day.... still waiting for outlaw and then we will decide some stuff.

Whats going on in this thread?! :O
Finally i see you one here. Lets play

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
how much is too many people?lol doesnt matter, we'll stay in a hotel. Now in your eyes who is going?
i have a phobia of traveling with people who decide to paint their controllers. ( not you arturito burrito but you guys will see:psycho:)

anyway SUNDAY=DEADLINE NO EXCEPTIONS i sound like a teacher.
now i only believe on VERM and Arturo mewlimar disappointed me

Pshh. My sexy Flower Contorller helps me rest combo your Wolf so....

HA!

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Hey Anthony and Louise. Yeah, I can play you guys if you want. it might have to be through Wifi though... just need to get my friend code

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Hey Anthony and Louise. Yeah, I can play you guys if you want. it might have to be through Wifi though... just need to get my friend code
WIFI is GARBAGE. ill pass, but next week ill be free like everyday so we can play whereever and whenever. Try to go tuesday to major players. I wouldn't mind playing tomorrow or sunday either.

Anthony: flower power doesn't captain falcons manliness

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Anyone down for some ****ty wifi? Was just playing some dude where it took 10 seconds to get past the 3...2....1...GO! part. It was full of fail! Im on right now

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
JOSH IS IN THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!! yay finally some one
who doesn't trash talk =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]
Just give him some till and he'll talk trash to you.

Anyone down for some ****ty wifi? Was just playing some dude where it took 10 seconds to get past the 3...2....1...GO! part. It was full of fail! Im on right now
even if the connection is good, there is lag...
Are you down to play sometime? Pm me a phone number if you want to play

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Just tell me when you guys are getting together at MP, so I can go. Its been awhile since Ive played some hardcore 1v1s heh

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Things need to be cleared out before i can answer that...
Whats your info. what are your plans so far, how much $$$

Who is the "best ike" on the forums, any vids?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yeah. You guys should get in a chat room on AIM or something and discuss how much money you'll each pay. It wouldn't be good if everybody only brought like 20 dollars.

Anyway, somebody be sure to get the results from the Andress tourney and post them here or send them to me in a PM, so I can start actually ranking people.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
entering the tournament alone is 20 bucks.

I have enough for food and entering the tournament. I'm pretty sure I can get money for a hotel for both nights but I would rather not pay for all that my self and instead split the bill with you guys. What car are you talking now though?

edit: I think the best Ike's would be kirk ryko silven and alkuard. Just check my thread for them I have them sorted by names if you scroll down enough.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Well that is still up in the air. have to talk to a few people. Vermillion needs to be back on Monday. I think it is a one day event right? Therefore he can still go and be back on time for school. A friend offered housing too but i told him i would get back to them as soon as i knew info...

how much was your ticket round trip?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Holy ****, **** that.
He doesn't live there, he is from Austin. He said he would have a place to for me(us i think) stay maybe. I am sure he would want to play before the tourney. Don't know where in houston he is either.... i just have been procrastinating things cause we still dont have info in order for me to start looking into all that

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
O yah rules from andress I have them now but so far I still think we have to pre register. There is also like only 20 people atm so try to get the word around.

Incomplete rules but theres some good news:
3 or 2 stock
no items <--- woot!
best 1 but I think we may go best of 3
Stage lists is similar to the SBR from what he told me but I'm not sure.
suicides are banned (trying to convince him other wise)
Glitches are banned idk what exactly will talk to him later with more specific details.

Prizes maybe gift cards and hair driers. Trying to get cash to be distributed.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
OP updated with Andress tourney ruleset.

And for the lulz, do you guys want to do an online tourney?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Actually, wi-fi isn't that bad, especially not when you live in this close of a vicinity. Better than practicing against level 3 CPU's at any rate.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
So not going to Houston, just seemed to impossible and too good to be true.
Next good one should be on the 18th at SA. This trip sounds less impossible. We need to not procrastinate this one lol

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
There's a tourney on the eightenth in San Antonio? Link to OP or other information?

Top Bottom