• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yah a 10 hour car ride is blowing off HW.

Forget the buss idea greyhound actually costs like 100 bucks per ticket and it takes 18 hours to get there. How many hours is it in a car?

Someone else make a list of who is going because Richard said that there where people who wanted to go who don't post here.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Im actually pending on this...

I dont even know where I got the money for alberqueque XD.

Ill find a way though =P

Arturito? Do you work at the blazer center?!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Nope I just have money saved up but I'm supposed to be a starting my job at taco bell soon.

edit: found out you have to sign up for the andress tournament before hand at either major players (weird I know), gamecrazy, or calling this one dude.

I imagine its the NE major players and gamecrazy on dyer I'll let you know more stuff when I find out.

edit 2: phone # 328-7723

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i hate u all kinda
Hate you too, hate your olimar more.
Anyways i have been reading plenty of threads and i think there is going to be a plague of gay Metaknights at HOBO11(DSF is supposedly going too). So i want to play that match as much as possible within these 2 weeks. Tuesday and thursday i will be on the west side so you people got get something going

error13

Smash Journeyman
are you going to be taking it to school
since u dont have any homework?

and i wanna try those match ups too

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Call me when you are at the west side well actually text me first if its early and I'll call you back if I'm open. Although I don't use MK lol.

Remember we need your wii to play though because stupid *** walmart does like 27 day shipping. When I first called to ask about my wii's whereabouts they said it would arrive in 3 days 7 days ago.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Richard just pick Fox. He ***** MetaKnights. I have SEKRIT DOX that prove it.
good luck with that.

Andress is the 11th, Arturo's tourney is a week after that and Major players???
HOBO on the fourth though so practice practice practice.

I wont be able to go tomorrow to UTEP. After all i do work and i need the money in order to go to Houston to fight the Metaknight plague. i get out at 3 though so i am down for whatever after that.

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
I dunno. I heard Meta dies at 90% from Fox's upsmash. Plus his nair and dair stop his Whorenado if you land on top of him. Supposedly the reflector stops it if you get caught inside, but it didn't work when I tried it. Duffman, Westside tomorrow?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Only neutral match ups against metaknight are DK yoshi and G&W. At least that what the match up chart says but people say that thing is horrible.

What time would we be leaving to houston? Or any other info for sure? like amount of people since some seem to be droping.

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
My Matchup Chart shows Fox>EVERYONE. Before we decide what time we're leaving for Houston, we need to decide HOW we're getting over there... As far as people who are going I know THIS MUCH:

ME
FuriousDuffmanX
Error13
Arturito Burrito

If we're going to go we need to get on the ball and figure out how we're getting over there, who all is going and where the **** we're going to stay. Money isn't an issue for me so I'm down for whatever. You all who want to go need to post.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Richard said he had like 7 civics, but i need a definite YES if it is ok with him and his parents. i prolly have enough money so i aint too worried

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Richard says a LOT of things. Like he's going to win certain matches and then he doesn't do it... What did David tell you about going?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
7 civics would mean?

The only way to get there is pretty much driving. neocell said his aunt would only get him the discount a bus takes 18 hours to get there and actually costs a **** load more than I thought it would.

745 miles from el paso to houston how much gas would that be on your car Luis? if it can make it.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i would think it would be like 2-3 full tanks which would be like 100$ one way? The stupid big car would make it surprisingly but i hate it and its old and no air and i hate it.
David said he would go and put his car in too but he really doesn't have money, prolly only for one way of gas.
True that richard says things lol thats y i need a definite YES, from his parents cause i still wouldn't believe him. Does that kid have friends? like the ones you can see?

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Well supposedly Richard has someone we can stay with. I dunno. I don't mind getting a hotel room.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
from what i have heard, only me, you, arturo and richard. dont know about david. A llot of my opinions depend on knowing how many people are going. including hotel and all that

So here it is
DEADLINE going to HOBO 11 is on Sunday so say something or your gone from the list.

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
That sounds like a reasonable amount of time for anyone who wants to go. After Sunday we can start deciding what day/time we are leaving and returning and where we will be staying.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Whats neocells name he never told me it when we met lol. He just said I'm neocell so idk if he is David or not.

V3rmillion do you live on the west side? if so we should get together so we don't have to travel half way to houston to get pratice.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
we would have to leave on friday. i prefer leaving in the morning, dont want to drive at night and find a deer on our windshield. the wipers wont get him off. Not sure how long the event is, might take 2 days, ill ask somtime this week

neocell is eric

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Friday morning would be best so that we're not rushing and we get plenty of rest for the next day. I don't mind missing class on the following Monday, but for sure we'd have to be back sometime on Monday so I can get to class the next day.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'll plan for missing class those days and get some work done ahead of time. Also anyone want to take there lap top? with the dvd recorder I have we could play our wii on it. I might take mine depending if we stay at a hotel or not.

error13

Smash Journeyman
i would think it would be like 2-3 full tanks which would be like 100$ one way? The stupid big car would make it surprisingly but i hate it and its old and no air and i hate it.
David said he would go and put his car in too but he really doesn't have money, prolly only for one way of gas.
True that richard says things lol thats y i need a definite YES, from his parents cause i still wouldn't believe him. Does that kid have friends? like the ones you can see?
screw u lui and there is way too many people to stay at my aunts house now,
i have class on friday and i cant miss i have a test but i get out at 11 so its still kinda early
but if it takes ten hours and we leave by 12 we would get there at 10 eptx time
which means wed get there at 11 atx time.

also (some of you dont know but)

i have a phobia of being driven by other people so i dunno if i can even make it
if im not the one driving

error13

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure im going

but if im not driving the person driving would have to
like go not fast or i would have to be asleep while there driving

Top Bottom